starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

1 week today until ovulation tiiiiiiiiiime. eeeeeeeeee. i'm all new to the ovulation sticks and charting my cycle, so.. someone tell me... i ovulate in 8 days according to my ticker.. so, should i use my ovulation sticks around the day i'm ovulating? and then, if its positive, get BDing.. yeh? so i should be BDing in around 5 days time for as many days as poss.. i guess?

haha sorry if i sound dumb, its all new to me. Gosh, i never realised how much its all about timing when you fall pregnant!
xx

I have never used OPK's. I just think they will confuse me more then I already am trying to pay attention to my cervix and stuff. Which by the way has tricked me into thinking I was pregnant far too many times. I think if I can help it I may leave it alone. Although I checked it this morning and it was high....I have to stop!!

So far this month I have stopped trying the Green Tea thing, and I am on to Primrose oil. They say it will take a while for it to change your CM, but I have already noticed a different, and I am faithfully taking Folic Acid everyday. I have to shove vitamins down DH's throat so he will take him, other wise he forgets! It is so nice to have all you ladies here, sure helps with the stress of this. :hug:

:dust:

Ive just posted under the other trhread - but I guess the more the merrier! can I join? My story: Am on CD 2 of month 1 of TTC. :witch:due on Jan 10th. Have V short cycles (like 23-24 days). Heres hoping. Me and OH already going for it. As I ave no idea when i O. we thought better blitz it to be sure!!!

Hello everybody...today is CD5, birthday33 and glasses of wine 3...

Feeling all philosophical and just realised that if my period hadn't been late by two days last month (30 day cycle instead of 28) then my likely OV date for next month would probably have been when at my folks for Christmas (which would have halted any BDing - non-negotiable!!!). As it is, I'm hopefully a few days later all round and will be back home to make the most OV time (he he he). Maybe things happen for a reason...

Welcome Golden Wonder, good luck with this month.......shorter cycles means you don't have to wait as long!!

hi gurl, can i join thogh im in another thread but id like to share here as well. greedy? yeah! thats me. im real greedy n hungry for a bfp.!cd 1 was 15th dec 4me. dnt mind my ticker! its outdated

Thanks! Glad to [finally] be here! Its so strange. For over 10 years, i have been trying so very hard NOT to get preganant. And now I want the opposit, you suddenly realise that, contrary to what you believed when yo are 17, you cannot get preganany that easily! Ahhh. So, Im a little new to this, but if :witch: is due on 10th Jan, how soon can I test? Sorry - probably a stupid question.

Look forwards to getting to know you all.

:D

Welcome Morayo!! The more the merrier!!

Golden-I know what you mean, you spend all that tome trying to not get pregnant, when you start trying its a lot harder then you thought. My son was conceived in 2 months, and this time it was been 2 years, whats up with that? My cycles are usually 28 days, but I wait until day 32 for :witch: to show, as it is more depressing to get a :bfn: then to get :witch: (for me)

You can test the day your period is due, or to eliminate false negatives maybe a day late or 2! Good Luck:)

CD6
Hey all~ I love that we have such a big clan this time! Can we make it a bit easier to help keep trac by putting your CD or DPO at the top of the post? That way we know where ya are comparitivly!

Nothing new for me yet, AF is on her way out (though I would have hoped she'd be gone by now for the party tonight but whatever!) I will be doing some OPKs shortly so as to not miss the window. DH and I will be BDing quite frequently (it's the holidays, how could we keep our hands off eachother!?!?)

I was at a party last night with DH and we were chatting with a friend of a friend who is also TTC, but has been for quite some time. This is the first person my DH has encountered who is having a harder time TTC, and he had quite a few questions for her! He is so clueless sometimes! (I love him anyways!) But I was kinda miffed at him for letting the cat outa the bag. I wanted to keep a lid on the TTC around friends and family. OH well!
I don't know her that well (first time meeting her) but I would like to pick her brain and share with her too. I may have to call her and set up a lunch date or something.

im on cd 6 today, nothing much going on. im just a bit down today wondering why its so hard to bet bfp. not temping or anything im just going thru the motions.

Hi ladies can i join. I am CD9 today due to O on boxing day so FX for a new year :bfp:. The only thing i am going to do different this month is use Preseed it seems to do the trick for everyone else so heres hoping!!!

:hug:

Hello, can I join?

I started this cycle on the 18th, but usually ov CD12-14 & have a short-ish LP, so testing day should approx be 12th Jan :)

CD9

Not much to report. Have had creamy CM for the last couple of days. Did an OPK today which was negative.

Think I'm due to Ov around 26th/27th.

Only one day left at work and then it's the Christmas break! :happydance:

:hug: to all!
xx

nearly ov time for us all then! yay. i got a negative on my OPK today but i didnt expect anything other really.just testing!
i have being having a few period like pains today though so maybe i'll ovulate sooner than my ticker says. If thats the case, we BD'd last night so fingers crossed.
I'm up for BD'ing every night for the next week now! haha

xx

CD4

Nothing to report still on my period its slowing down though think it will be gone by 2moz, not due to ovulate till new years day! still a while for me, going to start :sex: every other night on CD9 and i also have preeseed to use when i get my pos opk around CD13 so i guess i dont have to worry about things for another few days yet! Its going to be arkward we have my OH's mum staying a couple of weeks and my little girl who is 2 is insisiting on sleeping in my bed every night this is not good we wont be able to do any baby making lol we already have to be quiet oh god i hope it all works out.

CD11 today, have been taking Primrose oil and it is making a big difference. Nothing much to report, lots of creamy CM so O is approaching, have been BDings already as much as possible. O'ing on Christmas day, so lets hope DH can stay out of the sauce!!!

CD8

Thought I was feeling some twinges on the right side today, so I POA OPK and got a neg. I know its too soon, but i ovd so early last time I have to check!

DH and I had a wonderful time at the party/ hotel room this weekend! Good food, good dancing, lots of drinks... Too much drinks... But I binge so I will not want to look at alcohol the entire time I am TTC this month! HAHAHA:rofl:

hoping my bod will give me some clear tell tale signs of OV this time round, Just like last time!

I over did it with the drinks this weekend too. Tis the season! I think we all need to do that after being let down last month. I was talking to one of my friends that is 4 months pregnant, and she said (which I didn't know aout) that her and her DH had been trying previsouly and went 6 months and stopped she got so depressed and frusterated. Then they started trying again and conceived with in 2-3 months. It can happen!

Not much to report here, Ovulation is due soon so i have turned into a POAS addict again as i dont want to miss my surge. Got my preseed ready and waiting!

Fingers crossed we all get our :bfp:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"