starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

cd5

period finished, just got to wait for Ov should be new years day so gonna catch OH new years eve and maybe even new years day morning im trying not to obsess so much this month and it does seem to be going a little faster although i think when i get to around CD10 and near Ov ill feel better, its just waiting around now least i have xmas to keep my mind occupied.

hey ladies,nothing to report today waiitng for o! days seem to go by faster now though!

CD 12
So today I am having an overload of CM. Like a ton (Sorry TMI) Its sorta EWCM, but it is some what creamy as well. Sorry, I have never had it like this before, especially on day 12. I don't have any of my normal O pains either. Maybe its the Primrose Oil I have been taking. And if it is, WOW it is helping :rofl:

I guess I should BD tonight!!

CD 11

Nothing really new to report with me. I've been keeping an eye on my CM seeing as you ladies seem to know all about yours. haha. I've never taken any notice before!
Yeh so... i just seems normal to me! Not loads, just regular!

3 days til Ov now. yesssss!!! Getting scared though. I'll be so gutted if AF shows in Jan.
I keep getting no signs of even a faint line on my ov tests though.. what if i don't even ovulate this month!

I keep wondering if my last period was even a period cos i stopped my pills mid pack and then came on a few days later even though i'd only had my last proper period 2 weeks prior. Only time will tell i guess.

I keep wondering if my last period was even a period cos i stopped my pills mid pack and then came on a few days later even though i'd only had my last proper period 2 weeks prior. Only time will tell i guess.

When I stopped my birth control, I stopped it mid cycle, and a few days later I had some spotting (which was just the withdrawal bleed from stopping) then after that I got my actual period counting 28 days from the last one. SO even though I had the withdrawal blled I must have still ovualted and then had a period. You may not ovulate the first month off, it could take a few months to get back on track, but I hope you do! After that month I was good and ready to go. Good luck, and Merry Christmas to all you ladies! Hope there is some babies conceived over the holidays for us all!!

When I stopped my birth control, I stopped it mid cycle, and a few days later I had some spotting (which was just the withdrawal bleed from stopping) then after that I got my actual period counting 28 days from the last one. SO even though I had the withdrawal blled I must have still ovualted and then had a period. You may not ovulate the first month off, it could take a few months to get back on track, but I hope you do! After that month I was good and ready to go. Good luck, and Merry Christmas to all you ladies! Hope there is some babies conceived over the holidays for us all!!
thank you for that! thats helped because for the past few hours now i've been trying to work out whether or not that was a real period, if i'll ovulate this month, if i missed it already, when my last PROPER period was, and then i got angry at myself cos if i'd have just finished my last pack of pill then i wouldnt have messed up my cycle!

So basically i've been thinking my 'spotting' (which was totally like a period - lasted a week too!) was a real period and so i've been tracking my dates from that!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Wishful thinking though that i will still ovulate this month and that MAYBE we've already caught the egg.
I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!!!!!!!

If not i'm just gonna have to start again properly next period. tut!!! i'm stupidddd!!!!

ps - if that was just spotting i had then i should be due a period in a few days. :(

hey ladies had some ewcm today. guess o will be happening in a few days im warming up for it. gotta get some spermies up in there!

CD11

Or 10? I think 11.. Either way I expected to ov on CD10, and had no real signs of doing so.
Neg opks, even today, but CM has changed a bit, and so has CP. Think I am just going a bit later this time round.
Been trying to BD with DH on a regular, but he's gettin tired of me asking. More so the restrictions I put out there. (No spit...and the like.) I know charting and refraining frim certain activities is not sexy, but we've had no luck that way previosly so...?
Gonna keep on the same path.
Merry christmas everyone!!!

ladies i have a question - if i don't ovulate this month cos of stopping my b/c mid pack, then will i still get a period?
I guess i should just wait and see but i like to know whats happening.
Tested neg on my OPK's again today, not even the faintest of lines appeared,
Grrr this is annoying me already!
xx

sam not sure about if u will have a period i wouldnt think so though x

I bet i'm already out this month then. :(
Must keep hope just in case though!
Oh well, an October baby may be nice instead! haha
xx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from having NO line whatsoever on my OPK's, i peed on one just now and i already have a faint line.
Do you think there's a chance i may ovulate this month now?!?!?! OH OH OH im so excited its getting darker.
We BD'd this morning, 2 nights ago and the night before that so i'm really hoping this months trying wasn't all for nothing.
:D :D
xx

My feelings exactly! I POA OPK this am (not FMU) and finally got a reading! Not stronger than, but it was there! So I am hoping we timed it right!
Gonna be camping with the folks this weekend, so we are gonna have to be creative! :dust: to everyone!!!

thats great news . goodluck to all of us then!

How are we all doing?? May be TMI but I am sore from so much BDing LOL! Feeling better about this cycle though. Pretty sure I ovd yesterday (possibly today) and we've been busy for the past week, so hopefully :spermy: is ready and waiting with roses!!
Dh really wants to spill the beans about trying with my fam, so I had to shush him quite a bit last night! I don't want to have all the questions and "you should do this" or "don't eat that" BS from mom.
Looking forward toi another creative night tonight! :sex:

CD 14 And ovulating had positive opk yesterday and this morning, and temp raise this morning, plenty of BDing done over the past few days and plenty of preseed so heres hoping for a new year :bfp:, going to BD tonight just to make sure we gave it everything!!!!!!!!
:hug:

CD13 for me. its gonna be difficult pinpointing specifics this month for me I amfiguring out now. Camping this weekend has made it interesting. I think it will be a wait and see thing. But I can pretend I know what's going on! LOL!!

CD9

well im going to start BD'ing tonight leave it tomorow do it again day 11 leave it day 12 and do it again day 13 (i will ovulate day 14) i will also do it day 14,15 got my preeseed as well so lets just see what happens! good luck to everyone xx

ok i was to tierd to :sex: last night i fell asleep, think ill leave it tonight and start tomorow CD11 and then CD13,14,15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->