starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

Premomt, that sounds v promising hun n can't u get some spotting during pg anyway?

You're in my thoughts tonight premomt! Sending you some serious baby sticky vibes.

Hugs to those ladies who got the visit from the witch. Hopefully February (month of love) is your month :) Wouldn't that be a great valentines day present? :) Oooo the fun you could plan in telling your DH.... I already have some ideas for my tell if we don't get lucky this month but do next.

As for me, still not much to report. A couple days yet atleast. If this is a normal cycle, I should start spotting tomorrow or tuesday, and AF on Tues or Wed. I know what I had earlier in the week was the flu since half our office got it and I feel 1000 times better now.

I did buy a test for use in my back pocket - we will see if I can avoid using it until after AF is due. I am travelling right now and enjoyed actually being able to look at the different tests, including OPKs - which I have never tried but will next cycle if AF arrives - without worrying about running into someone I know. We haven't told anyone we are ttcing.

15dpo here today ladies and I could use all the PMT you can send my way!!!
*so far* the spotting I have been having is v light and brown. I checked again this am and my cp is pretty much the same also. I am trying to feel if I am starting to cramp, but I don't think I am. I think its more of an awareness than anything.
So I am just trying to stay positive and hold out to retest till either wednesday or next weekend with a digi.

Please send me some positive sticky vibes!!!

so sorry claire, but it's still v early!!! keep your head up!

Claire - you're still in with a shout...go with it.

Premomt - it's starting to sound good for you hun. Sending you as many sticky thoughts as I can jam out of my brain.

Not a lot of update from me today other than having another day of suddenly going starving at a minute's notice. Still very irritable and tearful but have had odd little cramps and twinges which has made me wonder if AF is en route. On other hand think my nipples are getting darker (I was inspecting them in the semi-light of a works loo cubicle so could be wrong...what an attractive image I paint...lol) so who knows?

CD28 and 12-14DPO now so not long to wait until something happens...or not...

Well I will be thinking about you too Jmac! Hopefully the twinges you are having are growing pains!

got another :bfn: on a FR im either 9dpo or 11dpo :cry:

Claire I'm 8-9DPO and I got a :bfn:, going to hold out until Thursday to test again thats if :witch: doesn't come first. Maybe your more on the 9DPO also. Plenty of time yet for both of us but I am like you and feeling negative all the time.

It CD 28 and I haven't had much symptoms. I still have tender bbs and I had to throw out soup that I was making this morning for lunch as it was making me gag. Although I think there may have been something wrong with the veg. It spelt like a cold tea bag to me.

I am also get twinges, tingling sensations and as if bubbles are going through my stomach.

Premomt, I'm sending lots of sticky vibes to you hun. :hugs:

Well thought I would check inm and see how the rest of you are doing. IM CD5 so of course nothing to tell other then the :witch: is still here.

Premomt~ A lot of womenm experience brown spotting in early pregnancy, its old blood and it is normal. I hope it all works out for you. I was so excited when I saw your :bfp: ! Thats wonderful news, hang in there because it is normal to have spotting. In my 6th week or so I spotted for a day, and I had a healthy baby boy, so I am sure you are going to be okay. Have you seen a doc yet?

Sorry to hear about the rest of the :bfn: Common ladies, lets get some more good news!

Conswayla~ Thanks! and yes I did see a doc at 11dpo. he was an arse, so I will not be going back to him. I do have another # of a different group of docs that are closer, and will be calling them very shortly. :smile: Thanks for the reassurance! The spotting has subsided and I think its due to all the PMT being sent my way!!
Thanks gals!

hi gurls! premomt really glad to see ur bfp, i wouldnt worry about the spotting its the baby getting real cozy! af is yet to come for me but im feeling shes right round the corner, being having some vivid dreams of late and i think the flu i had coming has subsided. thank God. all ladies tht got bfn it aint over till af shows up so keep up the pma!

I have had no cramps yet, and no spotting. So I thinking my AF might be late, simply because I had the flu and may have delayed things...Of course you all know what I am secretly thinking as well ;) ....we shall see, its due tomorrow or Wed. Tomorrow should at the very least be my spotting day, since it didn't start today.

But mother nature has a cruel way of tricking us ladies, doesn't she....

Welll, I suddenly caved this morning and did a test on a Tesco cheapy. Now, this was a big mistake as it was a) a cheap test which failed on me before when I defo was pg, b) never going to pick up when testing early (AF due tomorrow) and c) I didn't use the first wee of the day (never sure if this makes a difference or not but I guess when testing early it perhaps would).

Anyway, it was (predictably) a BFN and now I am all fed up. Why oh why did I do it?

Focussing on there being no AF, no real sign of AF and until that happens having some hope.

Mad, mad, mad at self...

jmac so sorry about the BFN!! its not over just yet thou like you said those tests are far from reliable. Keeping fingers crossed for you xxx

10dpo - i have period cramps not due till friday CP is low and have lower back pain. I thought cos i ovulated 2 days later i would come on 2 days late but its not gonna happen i dont think. Is it possible to ovulate later and still get your period when you were meant to??? im all confused anyway all i know is im not preg! so as soon as af arrives i will buy more preeseed, ov sticks and get myself a new plan of action!

xx

:hugs: keep up the PMA gals, it does wonders for the soul!

Well I am on CD29 9/10 DPO

My BBT rose today which I was glad of because it made a slight dip yesterday and now I am having some spotting. TMI - I noticed I had a small amt brownish cm when I was at work and when I got home, went to loo and wiped the tissue was pinkish. I do have symptoms that I am getting AF but it is too early. If I get a full flow tomorrow that means my LP is 9-10 days long and that is not good and it also made this cycle 29 days. My cycles are always around 30-31 days long.

Anyway, I'll let you all know tomorrow if :witch: shows and then that will be me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->