starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

Premomt's right - it could well be implantation bleeding. Keep the faith!

Premomt - did your spotting subside?

No more indications from me as to whether AF is on her way for tomorrow or not. Boobs throbbing and aching away but who knows?

Not as of this morning. Still brownish cm. But no red or pink! :dust:!!!

Woo hooooooooo! Looking good hun.

I was talking to a good friend today who had her first baby last May. She was one of the lucky few who got pg on her second cycle but didn't realise for ages as she spotted at both implantation and then again a week or so later when her period would have been due. Took her a few more weeks of thinking she felt a bit odd (she's very laid back and dippy - nothing like us obsesseors!) before she did a test etc and sure enough it was +ve. Strange thing is that she then had a bit of a spotting every month when her period would have been but baby was completely healthy and is now a happy eight monther.

Proof that we're all different I suppose.

Well i have come home from work early tonight lied on the couch feeling like i need to be sick any min i also have stabbing pains in my stomach so i think its just a bug thats going around :( great eh, :(

good luck irish eyes sounds v much like a implantation bleed woooo how exciting xxx

Good luck Irish Eyes! Keep us updated! which I know you will.

I did start mild spotting today - normal for the day before AF. Only very mild cramps though so I am hoping that if my AF comes, that atleast it will be an "easy" one on me. I have very heavy periods, with bad cramps and headaches and being on the road for longer than expected I am not looking forward to the prospect of suffering. So I am fairly happy with the results of today either way.

I adjusted my charts a bit by removing one of my earliest recorded dates. I hadn't been sure about the exact date of my cd1 last march, and being that it was 33 days, and I never had another cycle that long, the longest was 31, I decided to delete it to see how it affected things, and it reduced my average cycle to 29 days. Now of course that means I am a day late, but 30 day cycles aren't uncommon for me and if AF arrives tomorrow it will be interesting to see how that affects the average again. It might go to 30 days. Not a huge deal, but since I calculate my ov based on the calendar - not BBT since I am a mouth breather - a day or two may be important.

Anyways, that is my rant for the day.

fx'd for ya hun...ill be 1 day late as of tomoro...i like the sound of that...hehe :dust:

CD30 10/11 DPO

No sign of the :witch: but early days. Its just that I only getting spotting one day before AF and then it goes light the next (tmi-well it shows red anyway). But I did have a temp drop today again!!! To 36.60 which takes me smack on the coverline so that doesn't look good. Hoping it is an implantation dip and hoping it will rise again tomorrow. I am having cramps today with slight backache and I feel as if someone has punched me in the stomach.

Early days yet, if anything happens later today I will let you all know.

Felt sick all night, (probs a bug) felt like my bottom of my tummy is heavy and it feels hard when i push it right at th bottom (probs period) got cramps today (period cramps) so why am i just torturing myself hoping that there is still a chance im preg! :( I dont want to get my hopes up cos the fall is just gonna be bigger but i carnt help it. Oh god i hate the 2WW

well i have EWCM this always happens just before my period, Looks like i will get AF on time (even though i was pretty sure i ovulated 2 days later than normal) so maybe i didnt actually ovulate at all. Might go to the docs next week as the next cycl will be the 8th TTC and bearing in mind before that the only contreception i used was condoms so my body hasnt had to get used to being of the pill or whatever ill go along and see what they say. :( :(

Sorry jmac :hugs: hope she goes easy on ya.
Irish and claire I am really rooting for u!!! Pmt and :dust: from me to you!!

I've cut myself off of checking my cp and cm internally as of today. I think I was irritating my cervix and that was y I was spotting. So- we will see if it settles down now that I am not poking around in there.
I think it also has something to do with me exerting myself. Like when I work it shows up more. But I can't not work!! What a catch 22..

In other news my cat has been super clingy the past week or so. So I would say take notice of your pets in the tww. They can tell u some things.

GL ladies!!

As this day is going on I am more and more convinced that this spotting is the start of the :witch:. The brownish spotting has got heavier and I think I notice light red when I wiped -tmi. I am also getting cramps. I know its not over until full flow but I can't see that being too far away. However, I am getting really funny tingling sensations in my stomach.

Premomt, my little dog is alway clingy to me so it would be really hard to tell. He's so spoilt, lol.

my dog is like my shadow as well lol although when i was preg the 1st time and had a big bump he used to snuggle right into the bump so cute x

hey ladies! u are not going to beleive this pls check the announcements section

claire pls dnt give up i also beleived af would show up anytime soon but she didnt, also i didnt bother with cp or cm this morn as i used too i just relaxed did my part by bding as i felt appropriate and prayed about the rest! irish sorry to hear about the spotting do u think it cld be implantation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->