Starting clomid this month

OH aoverholt, I am SOOOO happy for you! It's not too early to get excited, do you happy dance!!! I am doing one for you... Your post gives me some hope. I am on CD 19 with first round of Clomid and still no ovulation... But if you O'd on CD 24, then there is still hope for me too! YAY!

Good luck, and definitely keep us updated.

Starting first round of Clomid 50 mg tomorrow for CD 5-9. Anyone with me?

aoverholt: I am really really happy for you.....Wish you a very H&H 9 months....take care

:'( I'm so upset!! Just came back from my scan and they said I have over produced eggs, yay that its worked but I'm not alloud to bd for the rest of the cycle incase I catch with 4 babies :( Plus they have stopped my clomid for next month! So this month is over for me :'( plus the fella won't chance it :'(

Sorry to hear hun.....Did you ask them whats ur next plan??
:hugs:

Okay, so I have a HUGE question and it's still too early to call my doctor. I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but this is one of the few boards I'm comfortable with. I would currently by on CD42. I took Clomid CD5-9 and my Progesterone test on CD21 showed I did not O. The doctor wanted me to start another round of Provera right away but I held off until CD 35. I still haven't gotten AF so I work up and POAS and I got a BFP!! I'm STUNNED and freaked out because of the Provera. Does anyone know the risks? Or a better place I can post to ask? I haven't even read any posts yet before posting this so I hope everyone here is doing well. We've been out of town since Thursday so I've been a bit MIA.

I agree with lotsofbabydust, maybe you ovulated later than you thought. Either way, congrats! Keep us updated, can you call your doc and get in for a blood test?

Okay, so I have a HUGE question and it's still too early to call my doctor. I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but this is one of the few boards I'm comfortable with. I would currently by on CD42. I took Clomid CD5-9 and my Progesterone test on CD21 showed I did not O. The doctor wanted me to start another round of Provera right away but I held off until CD 35. I still haven't gotten AF so I work up and POAS and I got a BFP!! I'm STUNNED and freaked out because of the Provera. Does anyone know the risks? Or a better place I can post to ask? I haven't even read any posts yet before posting this so I hope everyone here is doing well. We've been out of town since Thursday so I've been a bit MIA.

Hey many congratulations....:flower:
I'd say, probably u ovulated later then you thought,
Make an appointment asap to make sure every thing is in place.

Once again huge congrats...I am really happy for u :hugs:

Aww :happydance::happydance: Congrats hun - i don't an answer for you but just massive congratulations...how many rounds of Clomid were u on?:hugs:

Thanks everyone! I called the doctor and she told me that the Provera is completely safe...they actually use it to prevent miscarriages. I did go in today for a Progesterone test and they will let me know the results today or tomorrow. I'm scheduled for my first prenatal exam on July 9th.

This all feels so surreal to me. I did one round of Clomid and after my CD21 Progesterone test they told me that it did not work and that I needed to try again. For some reason I decided to wait a week past the day AF was due. I'm guess I O'ed on CD24.

To all my Clomid ladies don't get discouraged if that CD21 test is low. I'd wait a few more day before counting that month over! I am so grateful for all of the support that I've received on this board. I know it's still REALLY early to be excited and that there is still risk right now but I'm letting myself feel a little excited!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone testing soon?

Spreading lots of sticky :dust:

:happydance::happydance::wohoo:
Fantastic news hun, soooooo chuffed for you.
Gives the rest of us hope :thumbup:
I've got my Progesterone test CD21 this wednesday, so keeping everything crossed, it's also my first cycle. What days did you take it? Mine were CD2 - CD6, 50mg.
Keep us up to date :flower: xx

:'( I'm so upset!! Just came back from my scan and they said I have over produced eggs, yay that its worked but I'm not alloud to bd for the rest of the cycle incase I catch with 4 babies :( Plus they have stopped my clomid for next month! So this month is over for me :'( plus the fella won't chance it :'(

oh no, thinking of you; here if you want to talk :hugs:

Have they said what to do next month if your not to take clomid?

xoxoxox

Hii JustFluffy.. I am exactly in your position. We started TTC in november 2011 and I started clomid on June 8th. Today is CD16. My gynec told me that I will ovulate between days 5 to 10 after the last clomid.. which is CD12 to CD19. I have been using OPK to make sure I ovulate, however I am not getting positive OPK.. :wacko:.. anyhow we are still BDing every night to cover our bases. I have day 21 blood test next week. That will hopefully tell me if I O'd or not. I am so hopeful for this month.. let's see how it goes.. How about u? have you O'd yet?

Baby dust for everyone..!!
YAY! We can be cycle buddies!!! I havent O'd yet, and trying not to get discouraged becuase of it. I am halfway through my cycle now, so should se a positive OPK and day. I am a little worried because I am also monitoring my cervix, it got softer and moved a bit higher, but nothing close to how it should be when I am ovulating, then last night it got low and more firm again, wierd! But this is also my first time monitoring that, so maybe its normal??? IDK, hopefully not TMI... Blah. The waiting is the worst!!! :)

LMK when you O!!!

Heyy JustFluffy... I am using OPK and I got positive on friday, saturday and sunday.. today it was hard to tell.. since both the lines were fuzzy for some reason. anyways I am not sure if I have already O'd or not. Tomorrow I am going for day 21 bloodwork. Let's see how it goes..!

Sorry to hear hun.....Did you ask them whats ur next plan??
:hugs:

Hi hun, thanks, ye they said there not giving me clomid nxt month and see if I ovulate on my own but I dout that very much, I'm so gutted! :( just hoping that a lil spermy has lived from when we bedded a day ago and catches a egg that pops 1st cuz the fella aint chancing anything xxxxx

oh no, thinking of you; here if you want to talk :hugs:

Have they said what to do next month if your not to take clomid?

xoxoxox

Thank u :') they said there going to leave me to see if I ovulate on my own but I dout that will happen a lot, so that's another month down the drain, just feel like everything has crashed down :( think I may take u up on the offer, so upset about it :( xxxxx

Heyy JustFluffy... I am using OPK and I got positive on friday, saturday and sunday.. today it was hard to tell.. since both the lines were fuzzy for some reason. anyways I am not sure if I have already O'd or not. Tomorrow I am going for day 21 bloodwork. Let's see how it goes..!

Good luck!!! It sounds like you O'd! LMK how it goes.

Sianii, I am so sorry to hear that. It's bittersweet that the clomid worked. What day are you on? I have heard of a lot of women (including my SIL) that the month after stopping Clomid they conceive so don't count next month out yet!

I agree with lotsofbabydust, maybe you ovulated later than you thought. Either way, congrats! Keep us updated, can you call your doc and get in for a blood test?

Hey many congratulations....:flower:
I'd say, probably u ovulated later then you thought,
Make an appointment asap to make sure every thing is in place.

Once again huge congrats...I am really happy for u :hugs:

Aww :happydance::happydance: Congrats hun - i don't an answer for you but just massive congratulations...how many rounds of Clomid were u on?:hugs:

Thanks everyone! I called the doctor and she told me that the Provera is completely safe...they actually use it to prevent miscarriages. I did go in today for a Progesterone test and they will let me know the results today or tomorrow. I'm scheduled for my first prenatal exam on July 9th.

This all feels so surreal to me. I did one round of Clomid and after my CD21 Progesterone test they told me that it did not work and that I needed to try again. For some reason I decided to wait a week past the day AF was due. I'm guess I O'ed on CD24.

To all my Clomid ladies don't get discouraged if that CD21 test is low. I'd wait a few more day before counting that month over! I am so grateful for all of the support that I've received on this board. I know it's still REALLY early to be excited and that there is still risk right now but I'm letting myself feel a little excited!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone testing soon?

Spreading lots of sticky :dust:

:happydance::happydance::wohoo:
Fantastic news hun, soooooo chuffed for you.
Gives the rest of us hope :thumbup:
I've got my Progesterone test CD21 this wednesday, so keeping everything crossed, it's also my first cycle. What days did you take it? Mine were CD2 - CD6, 50mg.
Keep us up to date :flower: xx

Thank you! We're cautiously excited right now - DH is even more nervous than me! I was 50mg CD 5-9. I'm thinking I O'ed around CD24 (at least that's when we BD). My doctor only told me to BD 11-18, so either my progesterone test was WAY off on my CD21 test or that wasn't the best advice. I will say that my doctor was ready to just start the Provera after that test but I held off - don't rush the Clomid, yes, a 41 day cycle is a little nuts but sometimes you just have to do what feels right to you! Good luck and let us know!:dust:

Sianii, I am so sorry to hear that. It's bittersweet that the clomid worked. What day are you on? I have heard of a lot of women (including my SIL) that the month after stopping Clomid they conceive so don't count next month out yet!

Thank you :) that gives me a lot of hope then, I just hope that I either catch a stray spermy this month or I concieve next month, I'm glad that it worked but upset that I got 2many eggs and have been told to stop having 'it' do you think there is any posibility that I could catch this month if I ovulate 2moro and the last time we bed'd was yesterday? Thank u for the support xXxx

Thank you :) that gives me a lot of hope then, I just hope that I either catch a stray spermy this month or I concieve next month, I'm glad that it worked but upset that I got 2many eggs and have been told to stop having 'it' do you think there is any posibility that I could catch this month if I ovulate 2moro and the last time we bed'd was yesterday? Thank u for the support xXxx

Sperm can live up to 72 hours I've heard - I'd say 48 is probably safer so yes, you could still get pregnant if you O tomorrow. They say BD every other day is good and that you only have 12 hours from ovulation for the egg to be fertilized.

CONGRATS aoverholt!!!!! :)

I came on here to post my own fabulous news (although not AS fabulous as yours....) and see yours!!!! :) H & H 9 months, lady!!! :happydance:

Soooo....my news!!!!! After more than SIX annovulatory cycles...and on my FIRST round of clomid, CD2-6, 50mg......IT LOOKS LIKE I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :)

I just have to wait for the temps to confirm now...but I was playing with FF and it looks like it's pretty good that I ovulated. I am SOOOOO pleased. Many of you know that I was racing against the clock to O before Thursday...which is DH's surgery, which would have meant that we couldn't BD anymore. SO......YAY!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

(if anyone wants to see my chart, just click my ticker....that sounds so dirty. lol ;))

Great news CdnEquestrian :happydance::happydance: now get BD'ng hun...

Congrats once again on the BFP aoverholt :happydance::happydance:

how is everyone esle holding up?

AFM: I am very sore today - below my stomach...think that's where ovaries are...it's so sore...even when i walk...so my fingers are crossed it's the Big O :happydance:

Sperm can live up to 72 hours I've heard - I'd say 48 is probably safer so yes, you could still get pregnant if you O tomorrow. They say BD every other day is good and that you only have 12 hours from ovulation for the egg to be fertilized.

Oh thank u, I do hope that they have survived and worked! I was having realy bad pain in my right overy yesterday and the fs said I have 4 eggs, 1 in right ovary wich was 17mm and 3 in left wich were 14mm 15mm and 17mm, oh I do hope that I catch :s Thank u so much for the support and info, ur a star, Congrats on ur fab new btw!! xxxx

Hello - today is my 4th day of Clomid (50mg days 2-6 as prescribed) I'm 38 and had 4 mc (latest last August) now have PCOS and my cycle varies between 16 and 35 days. First round of Clomid so have fingers crossed as running out of time!

it is quite encouraging reading some of the stories on here and has helped me feel much more positive - thank you.
x

Hello - today is my 4th day of Clomid (50mg days 2-6 as prescribed) I'm 38 and had 4 mc (latest last August) now have PCOS and my cycle varies between 16 and 35 days. First round of Clomid so have fingers crossed as running out of time!

it is quite encouraging reading some of the stories on here and has helped me feel much more positive - thank you.
x

Welcome, were all very friendly so keep us updated xx

CONGRATS aoverholt!!!!! :)

I came on here to post my own fabulous news (although not AS fabulous as yours....) and see yours!!!! :) H & H 9 months, lady!!! :happydance:

Soooo....my news!!!!! After more than SIX annovulatory cycles...and on my FIRST round of clomid, CD2-6, 50mg......IT LOOKS LIKE I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :)

I just have to wait for the temps to confirm now...but I was playing with FF and it looks like it's pretty good that I ovulated. I am SOOOOO pleased. Many of you know that I was racing against the clock to O before Thursday...which is DH's surgery, which would have meant that we couldn't BD anymore. SO......YAY!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

(if anyone wants to see my chart, just click my ticker....that sounds so dirty. lol ;))

That is GREAT news! Get busy lady!!! Keep us updated too, :dust: for a BFP for you this cycle.

I am still waiting to O, CD 20 now... getting more and more doubtful each day.

Great news CdnEquestrian :happydance::happydance: now get BD'ng hun...

Congrats once again on the BFP aoverholt :happydance::happydance:

how is everyone esle holding up?

AFM: I am very sore today - below my stomach...think that's where ovaries are...it's so sore...even when i walk...so my fingers are crossed it's the Big O :happydance:

I hope its the O for you! Keep us updated! FX

Also, my CONGRATS again to aoverholt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"