Starting clomid this month

I just received a call from my gynec.. he told me that the results from day 22 blood test looks good.. and I got progesterone level of 20.. he said which means that I ovulated. he asked me to keep taking clomid (same dose) for next cycle if AF shows up.. now I am really hoping that AF doesn't show up..!

That's fantastic News...:happydance::happydance: now I really hope u catched that eggy...when will you be testing?

Thanks a lot..! :).. I will be testing one day after when AF is due.. which is on 7th July... So will be testing on 8th..[-o<

Guess what?!?! So, after talking to my OB yesterday, I decided to give up on this cycle since I still haven't O'd, but still take my OPK once a day, in the morning. Well, I woke up today (CD22) and look what I saw! A SMILEY FACE!!! I couldn't believe it! It's a little weird though because on the actual strip it doesn't show two lines, just the control line, and a big smudge. Has anyone else seen this? It says on the box not to base the result on the strip alone, but it kinda throws me a bit... I am hoping it is not a false positive! If it was, that would be a cruel cruel joke... My and the DH haven't :sex: since Sunday! Yikes!!! I need to get busy today and tomorrow, hopes it's not too late!

Attachments

• IMG-20120628-00002(3).jpg
    IMG-20120628-00002(3).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
:happydance: :thumbup:
Had results back and it was 37, anything over 37 means you've ovulated

Just got to wait now to see if I managed to catch the egg in time now

So yyeah, I took another OPK 4 hours later, negative. I also took a non-digi type, also negative. Called ClearBlue and they are sending me a new kit, although the lady insisted it is not possible to tell results by the test window and that the tests are not defective. Right. Looks like I didn't O this cycle after all. :cry:

So yyeah, I took another OPK 4 hours later, negative. I also took a non-digi type, also negative. Called ClearBlue and they are sending me a new kit, although the lady insisted it is not possible to tell results by the test window and that the tests are not defective. Right. Looks like I didn't O this cycle after all. :cry:

:hugs::hugs:, What day did you start testing? Would it be possible that you ovulated earlier within your cycle, know some women had this happen to them, just a though xxx

ohh hun.. hugs.. :hugs:

Hi ladies, it's been a while since i posted on this thread. I finished all 4 rounds of my clomid that was prescribed to me, ovulated on all but didn't get my bfp :cry: I saw my obgyn this morning and the next step for me is to have an HSG and for DH to have a sperm analysis. He said the SA was just a formality and he doesn't feel that dh has any issues since he got me pregnant last year. And he is very hopeful that maybe after the HSG, i will fall pregnant quickly because statistics show most women get their bfp after this procedure. I also told him about my concerns about my progesterone maybe not staying high enough to implant so he said if I didnt fall pregnant after the hsg, we would try a few more rounds of clomid with added progesterone suppliments.

I dont know if i should feel sad, scared, cry....i am glad something is being done to lead us in the right direction but its just taking so long and this journey is taking its toll on me! Can any of you give me personal experiences with HSG. Any info is helpful :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:, What day did you start testing? Would it be possible that you ovulated earlier within your cycle, know some women had this happen to them, just a though xxx

I started testing on CD 12 which was 2 days after my last Clomid pill, so I have been testing for 12 days. We might not have caught it this cycle, but I have been testing every 12 hours or so. IDK.

I started testing on CD 12 which was 2 days after my last Clomid pill, so I have been testing for 12 days. We might not have caught it this cycle, but I have been testing every 12 hours or so. IDK.

:hugs: Some say Clomid can give you a false negative result ?? But I don't know hun. xx

:happydance: :thumbup:
Had results back and it was 37, anything over 37 means you've ovulated

Just got to wait now to see if I managed to catch the egg in time now

Thats really really good :happydance:

Sending everyone here lots of :dust:

When are you going to test?? Are you having any symptoms??

Hi ladies, it's been a while since i posted on this thread. I finished all 4 rounds of my clomid that was prescribed to me, ovulated on all but didn't get my bfp :cry: I saw my obgyn this morning and the next step for me is to have an HSG and for DH to have a sperm analysis. He said the SA was just a formality and he doesn't feel that dh has any issues since he got me pregnant last year. And he is very hopeful that maybe after the HSG, i will fall pregnant quickly because statistics show most women get their bfp after this procedure. I also told him about my concerns about my progesterone maybe not staying high enough to implant so he said if I didnt fall pregnant after the hsg, we would try a few more rounds of clomid with added progesterone suppliments.

I dont know if i should feel sad, scared, cry....i am glad something is being done to lead us in the right direction but its just taking so long and this journey is taking its toll on me! Can any of you give me personal experiences with HSG. Any info is helpful :thumbup:

Sorry hun :hugs: But dont worry as you said you're atleast moving in the right direction :hugs:

Sending you lots of :dust:

Took my last pill of provera today... The wait begins for af to show up!! Very anxious to finally be starting clomid!

For all who have found out they ovulated a huge CONGRATULATIONS and good luck!! Fluffy- sounds like you have a waiting game on your hands :/

Hi there.. I have had HSG done in April.. also had my DH's SA done around the same time. Both tests came back normal. Yes I have also heard that HSG helps cleaning the uterus and tubes and therefore can help fall pregnant.. I was told by the nurse at the time of HSG that I may bleed for a day or two after the procedure since they inject the dye with pressure into the uterus. I did not bleed that day but next day I started to get black/brown discharge which lasted for more than a week. I thought it was good since the system was being "cleaned"..

good luck with the procedure...!

So ladies,

I finally got my furst ever :bfp: this morning. :happydance:

I am not due untill 4th of july but just thought i should check today.

I have an appointment with dr today....will keep you all updated...

So ladies,

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Excellent news - whoppies Congratulatins hun :happydance::happydance: how long are ur cycles usually?

H&H 9 months :happydance::hugs:

So ladies,

:yipee: Congrats! How many dpo are you and what symptoms did you have?

So ladies,

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Great news..!!! Congratulations..!!!!!

So ladies,

Yes, congratulations indeed! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"