Starting clomid this month

Hello - today is my 4th day of Clomid (50mg days 2-6 as prescribed) I'm 38 and had 4 mc (latest last August) now have PCOS and my cycle varies between 16 and 35 days. First round of Clomid so have fingers crossed as running out of time!

it is quite encouraging reading some of the stories on here and has helped me feel much more positive - thank you.
x

Welcome and Good Luck xx

aoverholt: Just wanted to know what was your progesterone level when u had day21 blood test??

aoverholt: Just wanted to know what was your progesterone level when u had day21 blood test??

Like a .2 I think. I forget the exact number but it was less than 1! Have you had yours yet? Did you find out anything?

Okay, so I have a HUGE question and it's still too early to call my doctor. I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but this is one of the few boards I'm comfortable with. I would currently by on CD42. I took Clomid CD5-9 and my Progesterone test on CD21 showed I did not O. The doctor wanted me to start another round of Provera right away but I held off until CD 35. I still haven't gotten AF so I work up and POAS and I got a BFP!! I'm STUNNED and freaked out because of the Provera. Does anyone know the risks? Or a better place I can post to ask? I haven't even read any posts yet before posting this so I hope everyone here is doing well. We've been out of town since Thursday so I've been a bit MIA.

Congrats!!! Sorry I don't have the answer for you, but I hope the provera didn't do any damage. Sticky :dust:

Hi all. I currently am taking clomid 100mg cd3-7 and this is my 2nd cycle. My doctor has me scheduled to take estrogen pills cd8-12. On day 12, I am scheduled for an ultrasound/sonogram to check my follicles and if everything looks good, they want to give me an HCG injection.

Are there any success stories out there? Has anyone done their treatment like this?

Keeping you all in my prayers!! :dust:

This is my first round of clomid so I don't know what is normal and what isn't normal. I am cd 17 and am having tons and tons of cramping. I still haven't gotten a positive ovulation test. I don't know if that is coming or if I am going to skip this cycle all together. My dr. didn't say she wanted me to come in on cd 21 to see if I ovulated or not. Maybe she will want me to next cycle. I just don't feel very confident at all. I just hope I don't get my positive ovulation test tomorrow or thursday as I work both nights and won't be able to BD:-(

Like a .2 I think. I forget the exact number but it was less than 1! Have you had yours yet? Did you find out anything?

Ok......i am waiting for my results.... probably today or thursday. I think i ovulated coz i had positive opk and i have very sore boobs now. Just hoping progesterone level is fine and i manage to catch the egg. Need lots of best wishes. Anyways how are you doing? I hope everything is fine.

lotsofbabydust - so far so good! I had a bit of brown spotting yesterday and flipped out! The doctor said since it's brown it's old and nothing to be concerned about but she said if it would make me feel better they'd do a beta today and Thursday to make sure my levels are still doubling. Of course I went in for the bloodwork!! I'm afraid that when they tested my progesterone on Monday it was too low, but all the nurse would say was "it's good." I'm sure this is going to be a very nerve wracking two weeks (until my first prental and us appt). I'm hoping this test will make me feel better. Please let me know what the test says - I hope you have BD'ed like crazy and this is your cycle!

CD 12 and impatiently waiting to ovulate after Clomid. Negative OPK. Anyone else in the ovulation waiting game.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

CD 12 and impatiently waiting to ovulate after Clomid. Negative OPK. Anyone else in the ovulation waiting game.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I am right there with you! CD 21 and still no O for me, even on my first round of Clomid! I was going to wait to call my OB until Friday, but I think I am just going to call in today. This is very discouraging... Keep me updated, and good luck!!!

I just received a call from my gynec.. he told me that the results from day 22 blood test looks good.. and I got progesterone level of 20.. he said which means that I ovulated. he asked me to keep taking clomid (same dose) for next cycle if AF shows up.. now I am really hoping that AF doesn't show up..!

lotsofbabydust - so far so good! I had a bit of brown spotting yesterday and flipped out! The doctor said since it's brown it's old and nothing to be concerned about but she said if it would make me feel better they'd do a beta today and Thursday to make sure my levels are still doubling. Of course I went in for the bloodwork!! I'm afraid that when they tested my progesterone on Monday it was too low, but all the nurse would say was "it's good." I'm sure this is going to be a very nerve wracking two weeks (until my first prental and us appt). I'm hoping this test will make me feel better. Please let me know what the test says - I hope you have BD'ed like crazy and this is your cycle!

Dont worry hun.....everything will be fine.....all the best and take good care of yourself. I'll get my results tomorrow lets hope for the best

I just received a call from my gynec.. he told me that the results from day 22 blood test looks good.. and I got progesterone level of 20.. he said which means that I ovulated. he asked me to keep taking clomid (same dose) for next cycle if AF shows up.. now I am really hoping that AF doesn't show up..!

hey thats really good.......FX for you.....sending you a lot of baby dust :dust:

That's great news!!! So glad it is working for you. Keep us updated, FX'd that AF will not show.

fab news, fingers crossed xx

That's fantastic News...:happydance::happydance: now I really hope u catched that eggy...when will you be testing?

Yay I got my progesterone test back and my level is 35.:happydance:

I am so happy that I ovulated on 50mg.

FX for everyone

although i dont know when i ovulated as i dont take temps and i dont remember opks as they are most of the time positive.....I took 50mg 2-6 days starting 5-9th june

Yay I got my progesterone test back and my level is 35.:happydance:

I am so happy that I ovulated on 50mg.

FX for everyone

That's a great news..! :happydance:.. congratulations..!!

yeah I also used to get so many positive opk results.. my understanding is the latest positive opk is the true positive.. so I guess you can figure it out that way..

Fingers crossed for you..! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"