Starting clomid this month

Girls,

Just out of curiosity , If I dont temp at all and start taking it from today on CD20, will it tell me that i have ovulated?? ...I am having slightly sore boobs.....So just trying to make out if i have finally ovulated...

Hi, If you start temping after u have ov'd you won't be able to tell, if u had tempt earlier, when ur temp spikes, that is usually ovulation but if its already happened nothing much will be given away :s Good luck xxx

I've got to wait til next Thursday to see if I've o'd with bloods, gutted now I didn't test throughout myself, as on CD17 today and haven't been able to DTD since Tuesday, and not lack of trying either :-(

How's everyone else today ? :hugs:

Girls,

Just out of curiosity , If I dont temp at all and start taking it from today on CD20, will it tell me that i have ovulated?? ...I am having slightly sore boobs.....So just trying to make out if i have finally ovulated...

Hi, If you start temping after u have ov'd you won't be able to tell, if u had tempt earlier, when ur temp spikes, that is usually ovulation but if its already happened nothing much will be given away :s Good luck xxx

oh ok.....anyways I am going for blood rest on monday....Hope it works fine....All d best for your scan too.....:thumbup:

Hi Ladies! So, my and the DH headed down to my Mom's house in the middle of nowhere to go camping for the weekend. I am suppossed to O any second now so we have tried to BD tonight and last night. However, I took Clomid for the first time this cycle and an super dried out right now, so it didn't really work! I left the pre-seed at home (2 hours away) and there is no where within an hour of here that has any place to buy some! Blah!!!! I am a little grumpy right now... I have been taking OPKs all week, and still no positive, but my cervix was very high and soft on Thursday for the first time since I have been checking it (we BD'd on Thurs.), but then low and firm again on Friday, so wierd! Idk what's going on with me!!!! Blah. The good news is, we are heading home on Sunday evening, so there may still be some hope for this cycle, maybe...

Generally...if you want to know if you have ovulated or yet...see if AF shows. The general rule is that AF doesn't show...you haven't ovulated.

If I were you, I would start temping anyways. It gets you into the habit before next cycle, and if you HAVEN'T yet ovulated..you may still catch the temperture change. It certainly can't hurt. ;)

I'm still waiting to ovulate after taking clomid. I have NO IDEA when i'm supposed to ovulate, as this is my first cycle on clomid and I don't ovulate at all on my own. So, i'm going off of the fertility friend predictions, and the clomid ovulation calculator....but really, i'm going in blind. :(

Today is my last day of my first round of clomid. I already have EWCM, but don't plan on charting BBT or using OPK for a few more days because I heard Clomid causes your temp to elevate, as well as false positive OPKs.

Should I have EWCM already? I really hope it means I'm ovulating very soon (but my DH will be out of town for a few days. I might have to go down and visit him!)

Anyone else temping and using OPK before they are done using Clomid?

Hello lovely ladies!! I'm halfway through my provera :) hoping and praying that af hurries or else I may have issues with my cd21 blood test :/ we are heading out for vacation the last week of July so could be interesting.

As far as the ovulation time frame in relation to clomid I was told by the nurse that it's anywhere from 5-10 days after your last pill, and to try to time your bd from cd10-cd18 every other day or more.

Generally...if you want to know if you have ovulated or yet...see if AF shows. The general rule is that AF doesn't show...you haven't ovulated.

If I were you, I would start temping anyways. It gets you into the habit before next cycle, and if you HAVEN'T yet ovulated..you may still catch the temperture change. It certainly can't hurt. ;)

I'm still waiting to ovulate after taking clomid. I have NO IDEA when i'm supposed to ovulate, as this is my first cycle on clomid and I don't ovulate at all on my own. So, i'm going off of the fertility friend predictions, and the clomid ovulation calculator....but really, i'm going in blind. :(

Yeah....u r ryt.....I'll start taking temp now.....All d best ....hope u ovulate soon....:flower:

lotofbabydust: Good Luck with your bloods today, let us know how you get on.

How's everyone else this morning? Good I hope.

I'm extreamly tired, got in last night and just jumped into bed, got up this morning and know KI'm going to struggle in work today.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello - ladies...:flower:

CdnEquestrian: we in the same boat...i have no idea when I will O' as well :wacko: but so far (since my last pill on Wednesday) - we did :sex: on Thurs, Friday,Sartuday,Sunday..and now we will BD evry other day...i must say - Clomid has made me very dry :blush: but we have been using preseed for every BD session...:thumbup:

how is everyone else holding up?

I've noticed the dryness too! We've been using Zestica, since it's the only fertility friendly lube we can get locally. So far, so good. We've been DTD every other day...but missed today because DH is sick. I'm going to try catch him in the morning. :(

I'm so worried that we're going to miss it. I haven't had ANY symptoms of impending ovulation. I am so bummed. I don't think it's worked. :(

I've noticed the dryness too! We've been using Zestica, since it's the only fertility friendly lube we can get locally. So far, so good. We've been DTD every other day...but missed today because DH is sick. I'm going to try catch him in the morning. :(

I'm so worried that we're going to miss it. I haven't had ANY symptoms of impending ovulation. I am so bummed. I don't think it's worked. :(

I haven't had any O sympoms as well :wacko: except for cramps on my left ovary...that's it! and I am not using any OPKs...so FX'd we get those BFP :hugs:

where in your cycle are you?and how long are you cycle days normally? *edit* i just noticed on ur ticker that you are on CD 13...I'm on CD 14 (one day ahead of you)

with clomid its likely to Ovulate - 5 - 10 after taking the last pill...FX'd u gearing up for Ovulation...and getting your DH to BD

Thanks hun, you too. :)

It's nice that we're so close together. lol We can stalk eachother. ;)

Normally, my cycles are 70-120+ days....so I REALLY have no clue when i'll O. lol 10 days after the last clomid pill would put me at the day of DH's surgery. The OBGYN's office told me CD14-15 I was most fertile....but then there's all the ladies on here who say they didn't O until really late on clomid. I just don't know. So confused. :(

Okay, so I have a HUGE question and it's still too early to call my doctor. I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but this is one of the few boards I'm comfortable with. I would currently by on CD42. I took Clomid CD5-9 and my Progesterone test on CD21 showed I did not O. The doctor wanted me to start another round of Provera right away but I held off until CD 35. I still haven't gotten AF so I work up and POAS and I got a BFP!! I'm STUNNED and freaked out because of the Provera. Does anyone know the risks? Or a better place I can post to ask? I haven't even read any posts yet before posting this so I hope everyone here is doing well. We've been out of town since Thursday so I've been a bit MIA.

Okay, so I have a HUGE question and it's still too early to call my doctor. I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but this is one of the few boards I'm comfortable with. I would currently by on CD42. I took Clomid CD5-9 and my Progesterone test on CD21 showed I did not O. The doctor wanted me to start another round of Provera right away but I held off until CD 35. I still haven't gotten AF so I work up and POAS and I got a BFP!! I'm STUNNED and freaked out because of the Provera. Does anyone know the risks? Or a better place I can post to ask? I haven't even read any posts yet before posting this so I hope everyone here is doing well. We've been out of town since Thursday so I've been a bit MIA.

Aww :happydance::happydance: Congrats hun - i don't an answer for you but just massive congratulations...how many rounds of Clomid were u on?:hugs:

Hey many congratulations....:flower:
I'd say, probably u ovulated later then you thought,
Make an appointment asap to make sure every thing is in place.

Once again huge congrats...I am really happy for u :hugs:

Good Morning! I am doing well, after a long relaxing weekend it was hard to move to work today. Still no positive OPK for me.... Just waiting still. If I haven't O'd by Friday I am calling the OB to schedule an appointment since he asked me to come back if I do not O while on Clomid this cycle.

I agree with lotsofbabydust, maybe you ovulated later than you thought. Either way, congrats! Keep us updated, can you call your doc and get in for a blood test?

:'( I'm so upset!! Just came back from my scan and they said I have over produced eggs, yay that its worked but I'm not alloud to bd for the rest of the cycle incase I catch with 4 babies :( Plus they have stopped my clomid for next month! So this month is over for me :'( plus the fella won't chance it :'(

I agree with lotsofbabydust, maybe you ovulated later than you thought. Either way, congrats! Keep us updated, can you call your doc and get in for a blood test?

Hey many congratulations....:flower:
I'd say, probably u ovulated later then you thought,
Make an appointment asap to make sure every thing is in place.

Once again huge congrats...I am really happy for u :hugs:

Aww :happydance::happydance: Congrats hun - i don't an answer for you but just massive congratulations...how many rounds of Clomid were u on?:hugs:

Thanks everyone! I called the doctor and she told me that the Provera is completely safe...they actually use it to prevent miscarriages. I did go in today for a Progesterone test and they will let me know the results today or tomorrow. I'm scheduled for my first prenatal exam on July 9th.

This all feels so surreal to me. I did one round of Clomid and after my CD21 Progesterone test they told me that it did not work and that I needed to try again. For some reason I decided to wait a week past the day AF was due. I'm guess I O'ed on CD24.

To all my Clomid ladies don't get discouraged if that CD21 test is low. I'd wait a few more day before counting that month over! I am so grateful for all of the support that I've received on this board. I know it's still REALLY early to be excited and that there is still risk right now but I'm letting myself feel a little excited!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone testing soon?

Spreading lots of sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"