Starting clomid this month

Hi ladies,
I'm on CD15 today, also did my first cycle of clomid CD2 - CD6, having blood tests on CD21 which is next Weddnesday.
We have been BD every other day, and must say clomid hasn't effected be down below, but that might be thanks to the book I'm currently reading 'fivty shades of grey' loll, works wounders xxx

Hi ladies,
I'm on CD15 today, also did my first cycle of clomid CD2 - CD6, having blood tests on CD21 which is next Weddnesday.
We have been BD every other day, and must say clomid hasn't effected be down below, but that might be thanks to the book I'm currently reading 'fivty shades of grey' loll, works wounders xxx

haha, that book does work wonders!!!! i am usually dry down there due to clomid but this month has been significantly less. Looks like this book might need more than 3-parts to it, lol.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well, lotofbaby dust, I sorry you have the blues! Its hard sometimes, isn't it?!?!?! My Sis in Law is due on the 3rd of July, she is about ready to go now though and will probabley come early. It gets me down a bit sometimes, I swore when she told us she was pregnant that I would be pregnant before she had her baby. That goal seemed SOOO achievable at the time. Now, I am just sitting here taking my OPKs hoping that I finally ovulate this cycle. :( Boo! I mean, YAY for a new neice, but boo that there will not be a little cousin to follow yet...

Hope1409: Are you testing to see when you ovulate? Will keep everything crossed for you hun.

Definatly need another book justfluffy.

Right side is killing me tonight, hopefully this is ovulation pain

Hope1409: Are you testing to see when you ovulate? Will keep everything crossed for you hun.

Yes hun, I have been using the digital opk's since the begining of my ttc journey. My cycles were always 31-42 days long after getting off the bcp so the opk's were a great help. After my mc last summer though, little did I know that even though I was getting the smiley face, my ovulation was very weak. So that's why I am on the clomid now and its confirmed with day21 tests that I ovulate on them :happydance:

On the 4 rounds of clomid, I ovulate on cd15-16 and it has made my cycles more normal; first month 31, second month 29, third month 29 and hopefully i will get my bfp this month :) And the pain on your right side is a good sign of ovulation...hopefully its not unbearable pain.

Yes hun, I have been using the digital opk's since the begining of my ttc journey. My cycles were always 31-42 days long after getting off the bcp so the opk's were a great help. After my mc last summer though, little did I know that even though I was getting the smiley face, my ovulation was very weak. So that's why I am on the clomid now and its confirmed with day21 tests that I ovulate on them :happydance:

On the 4 rounds of clomid, I ovulate on cd15-16 and it has made my cycles more normal; first month 31, second month 29, third month 29 and hopefully i will get my bfp this month :) And the pain on your right side is a good sign of ovulation...hopefully its not unbearable pain.

Keep me updated hun. Think I can bare the pain a bit more knowing it could be the clomid working, am taking paracetomol to take the edge off. Been more intense today.
Tried to BD tonight, but didn't happen :nope:
Will try again tomorrow though.
Don't think there is much between our cycles, be fab if we both got a big fat :bfp: this month :hugs:

Glad to hear everyone is doing well, lotofbaby dust, I sorry you have the blues! Its hard sometimes, isn't it?!?!?! My Sis in Law is due on the 3rd of July, she is about ready to go now though and will probabley come early. It gets me down a bit sometimes, I swore when she told us she was pregnant that I would be pregnant before she had her baby. That goal seemed SOOO achievable at the time. Now, I am just sitting here taking my OPKs hoping that I finally ovulate this cycle. :( Boo! I mean, YAY for a new neice, but boo that there will not be a little cousin to follow yet...

Hii JustFluffy.. I am exactly in your position. We started TTC in november 2011 and I started clomid on June 8th. Today is CD16. My gynec told me that I will ovulate between days 5 to 10 after the last clomid.. which is CD12 to CD19. I have been using OPK to make sure I ovulate, however I am not getting positive OPK.. :wacko:.. anyhow we are still BDing every night to cover our bases. I have day 21 blood test next week. That will hopefully tell me if I O'd or not. I am so hopeful for this month.. let's see how it goes.. How about u? have you O'd yet?

Baby dust for everyone..!!

Hii JustFluffy.. I am exactly in your position. We started TTC in november 2011 and I started clomid on June 8th. Today is CD16. My gynec told me that I will ovulate between days 5 to 10 after the last clomid.. which is CD12 to CD19. I have been using OPK to make sure I ovulate, however I am not getting positive OPK.. :wacko:.. anyhow we are still BDing every night to cover our bases. I have day 21 blood test next week. That will hopefully tell me if I O'd or not. I am so hopeful for this month.. let's see how it goes.. How about u? have you O'd yet?

YAY! We can be cycle buddies!!! I havent O'd yet, and trying not to get discouraged becuase of it. I am halfway through my cycle now, so should se a positive OPK and day. I am a little worried because I am also monitoring my cervix, it got softer and moved a bit higher, but nothing close to how it should be when I am ovulating, then last night it got low and more firm again, wierd! But this is also my first time monitoring that, so maybe its normal??? IDK, hopefully not TMI... Blah. The waiting is the worst!!! :)

LMK when you O!!!

Morning Ladies,
Only s day behind you Dannon. First month of clomid. How you feeling on it. Hopefully you'll have a smilely today Justfluffy, will kkeep everything x for you.
I agree, the waitting sucks. Have a good day both xx:thumbup:

hey thanx :hugs:

Anyways, I am going for Day 21 blood test on monday...I hate it as it never comes in my favor :haha:

But trying to be positive and hopes this time it works

Anyways, I am going for Day 21 blood test on monday...I hate it as it never comes in my favor :haha:

Well good luck! Let me know how it goes on Monday, I am crossing fingers and toes for you! I am getting more and more doubtful as time goes by... The good news is though that if I don't O my OB wants to see me again ASAP, so maybe they will start doing blood tests next cycle. We will see.

Well good luck! Let me know how it goes on Monday, I am crossing fingers and toes for you! I am getting more and more doubtful as time goes by... The good news is though that if I don't O my OB wants to see me again ASAP, so maybe they will start doing blood tests next cycle. We will see.

Know it's hard hun, but try and stay positive, every cloud and all that :flower:
:dust: & :hugs::hugs2:
xxx

I am 1 week after taking my last clomid doese. When are we to expect to see a positive OPK?? I feel like I should have one by now. Off and on I swear I feel cramps like I am about to O but sometimes I wonder if it is all in my head. Anyone here take mucinex to help with CM? I currently have NO cm to speak of and I know that is a side effect of taking Clomid.

I am 1 week after taking my last clomid doese. When are we to expect to see a positive OPK?? I feel like I should have one by now. Off and on I swear I feel cramps like I am about to O but sometimes I wonder if it is all in my head. Anyone here take mucinex to help with CM? I currently have NO cm to speak of and I know that is a side effect of taking Clomid.

You should get a positive opk about 5-10 days after your last clomid pill. Clomid made me ovulate cd15-16 all 4 rounds. I tried mucinex this round, I was good about taking 2 pills a day but then I got lazy and stopped taking it about 2 days before ovulation. I definitely had more cm, but I am not sure if mucinex is to account for or if it was because I was drinking a lot more water. You have to drink lots and lots of water with clomid.

You should get a positive opk about 5-10 days after your last clomid pill. Clomid made me ovulate cd15-16 all 4 rounds. I tried mucinex this round, I was good about taking 2 pills a day but then I got lazy and stopped taking it about 2 days before ovulation. I definitely had more cm, but I am not sure if mucinex is to account for or if it was because I was drinking a lot more water. You have to drink lots and lots of water with clomid.

When are you supposed to start the mucinex on Clomid? Right away or do you wait until you are done with the Clomid doses?

When are you supposed to start the mucinex on Clomid? Right away or do you wait until you are done with the Clomid doses?
You're supposed to take Mucinex the week before you ovulate, to coincide with your EWCM (to boost it, actually).

I took mine from cd10 and I probably stopped around cd13...I wasn't good with keeping up with it so that's why I think my drinking more water is what helped with my cm.

Hi all, How is everyone? I took my last clomid pill last wednesday the 20th, a day later i got loads of ew cm! (sorry tmi) this lasted 2days and now it has stopped? anyone no why this has happened?? have i ovulated already? im so confused. i go for my us to see if thre is any eggs mature on monday but im so confused why that happened. i dont used opk anymore because of my pcos and i always had positives. Any help wpuld be fab and Welcome to the newbies!! Good luck too all xxx

Girls,

Just out of curiosity , If I dont temp at all and start taking it from today on CD20, will it tell me that i have ovulated?? ...I am having slightly sore boobs.....So just trying to make out if i have finally ovulated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->