Starting clomid this month

So ladies,

I finally got my furst ever :bfp: this morning. :happydance:

I am not due untill 4th of july but just thought i should check today.

I have an appointment with dr today....will keep you all updated...

Congrats! That must be the most amazing feeling!

So ladies,

Congratulations xxx

Hello ladies, how is every one? Huge congrats to the lucky ladies who have got there BFP or positive okp :) As you all no that I had a scan the uva day which told me I had 4 eggs, 2x 17mm and 2x 14mm, well 2day I have had a horrible heavy feeling like pressure in my pelvic area and in my bottom?! Anyone have any ideas what this could be? Could it be ovulation (although I had ovary pain the other day which I think was ovulation) xxx

So ladies,

:happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!

Sooooooooooooooo happy for you, also gives me hope :thumbup:

Only now I'm see your previous message. Might test earlier than July 4th now lol, as we've been on par with everything else :winkwink:

Still having twings on my right side, boobs senative and REALLY tired and snappy, all could be AF as well though.

Have you noticed any chnages ??

:happydance::bfp::happydance::happydance:

Keep in touch xxx

Hello ladies, how is every one? Huge congrats to the lucky ladies who have got there BFP or positive okp :) As you all no that I had a scan the uva day which told me I had 4 eggs, 2x 17mm and 2x 14mm, well 2day I have had a horrible heavy feeling like pressure in my pelvic area and in my bottom?! Anyone have any ideas what this could be? Could it be ovulation (although I had ovary pain the other day which I think was ovulation) xxx

Hi Sianii, I know I've already ovulated but I'm still having pain on my sides, mostly on the right, I'm thinking it could be the clomid ? ?

Give GP a ring for advice xxx

A big big thank you to everyone :happydance::hugs:

I didn't have many symptoms apart from really sore boobs but i was not sure as I generally have them before AF as well.

One more thing, I have been having this bitter taste in my mouth for the last 10 days, specially in the morning.

I did digital test today and it says 1-2 week pregnant here is the pic :happydance: I have an appointment with dr for routine check ups on 12th july

Sending everyone lots of :dust:

Attachments

• IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3

I didn't have many symptoms apart from really sore boobs but i was not sure as I generally have them before AF as well.

One more thing, I have been having this bitter taste in my mouth for the last 10 days, specially in the morning.

I did digital test today and it says 1-2 week pregnant here is the pic :happydance: I have an appointment with dr for routine check ups on 12th july

:headspin::headspin:
So am I right you thinking you tested on CD23 ? Don't know weather to test myself sooner rather than later lol
Nipples have been super senative last few days and still having pain on right side, and I'm hot all the time, when normally I'm like the Ice queen :haha:

xxxxx

Did you test on DOP 7? I back calculated from 4th july AF that I believe you had mentioned earlier. I am still 6 DPO so I am not going to test for another week. Testing is scary..!! :test:

Congrats on your bfp :happydance: you must be over the moon! Happy and healthy nine months to you! :hugs: Afm, af cramps on and off. Pain on the right side still there and dull lower back ache on and off. Af due this weekend, frer yesterday at 11dpo was bfn :shrug:

Did you test on DOP 7? I back calculated from 4th july AF that I believe you had mentioned earlier. I am still 6 DPO so I am not going to test for another week. Testing is scary..!! :test:

Testing is scary! I'm due to test on 4th of July and I doubt I'll test too soon. Can't handle the bfns.

I dont exactly know when i ovulated.....I took clomid on day2-day 6 of my cycle. The date of my last period was 4th june. SO I did clomid round from 5th-9th june.

:headspin::headspin:
So am I right you thinking you tested on CD23 ? Don't know weather to test myself sooner rather than later lol
Nipples have been super senative last few days and still having pain on right side, and I'm hot all the time, when normally I'm like the Ice queen :haha:

xxxxx

today I am cd26 hun

Hi Sianii, I know I've already ovulated but I'm still having pain on my sides, mostly on the right, I'm thinking it could be the clomid ? ?

Give GP a ring for advice xxx

thanks hun, i was hoping it was inplantation but im only 5dpo (if i O'd when i thought) so its too early isnt it? might leave it few days n then call gp to see if it goes, just been searching on net to see if i cud find anythin but nothing as of yet. ye may just be the clomid if your still getting it. xxxxx :hugs:

Hi ladies, is it possible for a frer to give a bfn at 11dpo but a bfp days later? I'm trying to keep hope alive since there is no sign of af yet (due this weekend) but I tested yesterday with frer and it was neg.

Hi ladies, is it possible for a frer to give a bfn at 11dpo but a bfp days later? I'm trying to keep hope alive since there is no sign of af yet (due this weekend) but I tested yesterday with frer and it was neg.

You're not until :witch: shows, so try to stay positive :thumbup: GL hun xx

CD 12 and impatiently waiting to ovulate after Clomid. Negative OPK. Anyone else in the ovulation waiting game.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

The ovulation waiting game is also killing me! CD 17, took clomid 100 mg day 5-9, still negative OPK. The line is getting darker, but i don't wanna read to much into it.

Good luck! :flower:

I was so impatiently waiting to O on CD14, I was feeling like I wasn't going to O at all. Then on CD15 I got my first ever peak on my cbfm! :yipee: that was such a great feeling. So ladies, don't give up, its coming. :thumbup:

CD 12 and impatiently waiting to ovulate after Clomid. Negative OPK. Anyone else in the ovulation waiting game.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

The ovulation waiting game is also killing me! CD 17, took clomid 100 mg day 5-9, still negative OPK. The line is getting darker, but i don't wanna read to much into it.

Good luck! :flower:

Are you having bloods done on CD21? I didn't use OPK this month but know that I did o'd as test was good.

Good Luck xxx

Crazy thing this morning... I used a soft cup last night after me and DH BD just in case the false positive OPK was really positive. Well, this morning when I took it out, there was blood in it. Curious. Well, a few hours later I went to the bathroom and AF had shown up :witch:, 7 days early!!!! MY cycle was only 23 days this time. Weird since it's my first round of clomid, but not so weird I guess since I didn't O and have had irregular cycles. Anyway, I am rather excited about it since that means I get to start my higher dose of clomid in five days! :happydance:

Also, I went to my first acupuncture appointment yesterday for stress/anxiety relief and to help my ovaries and follicles get healthier. I really feel a lot camler already. That hour I was in the appointment with the needels poking out in every direction was the best I had felt in WEEKS! Afterwards my calmness radiated so much my DH even noticed. I will definitely go back next week!

Crazy thing this morning... I used a soft cup last night after me and DH BD just in case the false positive OPK was really positive. Well, this morning when I took it out, there was blood in it. Curious. Well, a few hours later I went to the bathroom and AF had shown up :witch:, 7 days early!!!! MY cycle was only 23 days this time. Weird since it's my first round of clomid, but not so weird I guess since I didn't O and have had irregular cycles. Anyway, I am rather excited about it since that means I get to start my higher dose of clomid in five days! :happydance:

Also, I went to my first acupuncture appointment yesterday for stress/anxiety relief and to help my ovaries and follicles get healthier. I really feel a lot camler already. That hour I was in the appointment with the needels poking out in every direction was the best I had felt in WEEKS! Afterwards my calmness radiated so much my DH even noticed. I will definitely go back next week!

Glad you've managed to relax, as it's very hard when going through our journey.
Hoping the increase clomid will give you the results you long for. Good Luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->