Starting clomid this month

CD 12 and impatiently waiting to ovulate after Clomid. Negative OPK. Anyone else in the ovulation waiting game.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

The ovulation waiting game is also killing me! CD 17, took clomid 100 mg day 5-9, still negative OPK. The line is getting darker, but i don't wanna read to much into it.

Good luck! :flower:

Are you having bloods done on CD21? I didn't use OPK this month but know that I did o'd as test was good.

Good Luck xxx

Nope, no blood test with my doctor :wacko: Next app. is in august. We'll see what he says then if i'm not pg.

Hi all, does any 1 no if clomid could cause sore bbs, tiredness and constipation at around 6dpo?? Surly I wouldn't get signs yet if I was pg? Had pains the last day or so, (felt like pressure) and today I can hardly sit down, I'm thinking its constipation (tmi sorry) xxx

CD 15 (clomid days 5-9), all negative OPK, BBT has been high, and I still have hot flashes.

Anyone have high BBT after stopping Clomid? Anyone still have side effects of Clomid after stopping? Does the Clomid just build up and stay in your system for awhile?

Thanks!

Sianii and loveseel: sounds like we are all experiencing the simulair things. I've been really hot and I'm normally the ice queen, nipples extreamly sentative and today so tired had to have a nap lunchtime.
Been putting it down to clomid and the fact that af could be on it's way, but deep down sercertly hoping this is it.

Hope someone on here, can enlighten us.
keep up the posts ladies, see where it goes.

I'm on day 24 of my cycle, not sure when I ovulated but blood test on CD21 comfirms I have o'd.

GOOD LUCK & LOTS OF BABY :dust::dust:

Hi ladies, I did four rounds of clomid and the first month I swore up and down that I was pregnant. I had sore boobs, full pressure like feeling in my pelvic area, constipation, everything you guys mentioned basically lol. It got better with each cycle, and I ovulated on all but sadly didn't get my bfp :nope:

Clomid can be cruel in thinking you may be having pregnancy symptoms so try not to symptom spot for your own sanity....I should take my own advice lol. Good luck ladies, I hope I helped a little? :hugs:

Crazy thing this morning... I used a soft cup last night after me and DH BD just in case the false positive OPK was really positive. Well, this morning when I took it out, there was blood in it. Curious. Well, a few hours later I went to the bathroom and AF had shown up :witch:, 7 days early!!!! MY cycle was only 23 days this time. Weird since it's my first round of clomid, but not so weird I guess since I didn't O and have had irregular cycles. Anyway, I am rather excited about it since that means I get to start my higher dose of clomid in five days! :happydance:

Also, I went to my first acupuncture appointment yesterday for stress/anxiety relief and to help my ovaries and follicles get healthier. I really feel a lot camler already. That hour I was in the appointment with the needels poking out in every direction was the best I had felt in WEEKS! Afterwards my calmness radiated so much my DH even noticed. I will definitely go back next week!

Well we are on the same cycle then, as af showed for me this afternoon as well!! I will be taking my clomid days 5-9.

Well we are on the same cycle then, as af showed for me this afternoon as well!! I will be taking my clomid days 5-9.

YAY! We can be cycle buddies! I am really just hoping to O at this point, once I O will will worry about getting the BFP. Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me O this cycle!!! :)

Ladies, I didn't have any symptoms with this first cycle of Clomid after I stopped taking the pills, but then again I didn't O either so I wonder if that makes a difference?

Just fluffy- I'm in the same boat! I haven't ovulated since coming off bc 11 months ago.

Just fluffy- I'm in the same boat! I haven't ovulated since coming off bc 11 months ago.

I know, it's crazy right?! Is this your first cycle of Clomid? Good luck to both of us then. I will keep my FXd for you too.

Clomid can be cruel in thinking you may be having pregnancy symptoms so try not to symptom spot for your own sanity....I should take my own advice lol. Good luck ladies, I hope I helped a little? :hugs:

Seriously..She is right!!!!!! With Clomid you can't symptom spot..or you will have a terrible 2WW!!! :nope:

I'm DPO 15 and spotting.. So I guess it's on to cycle #17 for me and I have clomid in hand... Last time I was on clomid I swore I'd never touch it again... but then I found out I had a 10 cm Dermoid cyst and had it removed in May..So I'm hoping to have a better experience without my Cyst friend ... Oh Lord..I'm praying I have a better experience!!!

CD 15 (clomid days 5-9), all negative OPK, BBT has been high, and I still have hot flashes.

Anyone have high BBT after stopping Clomid? Anyone still have side effects of Clomid after stopping? Does the Clomid just build up and stay in your system for awhile?

Thanks!

Some of my highest temps I had the cycles I took Clomid.. It's just a side effect..

Seriously..She is right!!!!!! With Clomid you can't symptom spot..or you will have a terrible 2WW!!! :nope:

Been thinking it's down to the clomid but sercertly wishing, all the same.

Staying positive, trying to anyway xxx

I'm DPO 15 and spotting.. So I guess it's on to cycle #17 for me and I have clomid in hand... Last time I was on clomid I swore I'd never touch it again... but then I found out I had a 10 cm Dermoid cyst and had it removed in May..So I'm hoping to have a better experience without my Cyst friend ... Oh Lord..I'm praying I have a better experience!!!

Hope it works out for you this time round hun xx

I know, it's crazy right?! Is this your first cycle of Clomid? Good luck to both of us then. I will keep my FXd for you too.

Yes first cycle. I'm gonna order more opk's and tests off amazon, and hope and pray hard that we both ovulate :)

Thanks for the replies ladies, silly clomid giving me pg symptoms!! :( Was hoping that it was actully real symptoms from pregnancy but dnt look like atm. I'm not going to symptom spot anymore and just try and forget for a while and Hope lol still praying for the BFP though, good luck and thank u, xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies, silly clomid giving me pg symptoms!! :( Was hoping that it was actully real symptoms from pregnancy but dnt look like atm. I'm not going to symptom spot anymore and just try and forget for a while and Hope lol still praying for the BFP though, good luck and thank u, xxx

:hug::hug::hug:

Hi all
Thought I'd join this thread since there is way more action;). I just started Clomid 100mg today cd days 3 to 7. This is my second round of Clomid. Last time was fall of 2011 at 50mg. The only symptoms I had then was a bit of dizziness so hoping the higher dose doesn't give me any crazy symptoms! I've heard some people take wheatgrass with it. Do any of you? How and when? We're also trying IUI in august if this month of Clomid only doesn't work. So hoping it does though!!

TTC 2.5 years
Unexplained infertility
FSH 10
AMH 1.39

Yes first cycle. I'm gonna order more opk's and tests off amazon, and hope and pray hard that we both ovulate :)

GREAT! Keep me updated, and I will do the same. I am a little giddy about this cycle, not sure why LOL. I think a lot of it has to do with doing something different (like the higher dose of Clomid and acupuncture) rather than the same thing as past cycles. Different actions means different results right?!?!?! Let's hope!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->