Starting clomid this month

That's what I'm hoping!! I will be doing the 50 mg this cycle, and if that doesn't work, I will be bumped to 100 mg and add metformin, she said that helps with ovulation most of the time too.

Keeping everything crossed for all of us.....................................

Yes, FXd for everyone! Let us know Scottky, you and I should O about the same time :)

That's what I'm hoping!! I will be doing the 50 mg this cycle, and if that doesn't work, I will be bumped to 100 mg and add metformin, she said that helps with ovulation most of the time too.

I really like metformin... My advice to you is not to give up on it before it has time to work.. A lot of ladies say they get diarrhea and their stomachs hurt..but if you just continue the same dose at the same time of day..It gets MUCH better!! Stick it out..

ello Ladies, once Again Congrats to all the BFP's so far...lets keep them coming :happydance::happydance:

AFM: cd21 today - DH has been working night shifts and so far we managed to BD on days 10,11,12,13,15,19 :cry: i don't think its enough.. i can feel it i am sooooooooooooooo out...and it was my first cycle on clomid :cry:

just waiting for AF - she shoud be here by the 10 of July :thumbup:

how is everyone else holding up?:flower:

Holding out until 9DPO to test....but I got an implantation-looking dip. :) It's let me down before, so i'm TRYING not to get my hopes up, but i've been so optomistic this cycle. ;)

DH made it through his shoulder surgery with flying colors and is home, on the mend. When I had to shower him (including cleaning his bits...haha) he informed me that it was pretty emasculating. LMAO. Poor man. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well. :D

I started Clomid days 2-6 and now CD11 so having my scan tomorrow to see if it's working! Fingers crossed. Only my first lot so not holding my hopes up too much....CBFM has shown 'high' last 2 days so should hopefully Ov tomorrow...tonight could be the night!

Good luck to everyone!
x

CD 17, still neg OPK, low bbt, and hot flashes. I had really been hoping Clomid would work like magic, but so far no signs of it working, and I'm just a few days away from my CD 20 progesterone test. Still BDing all the time just in case.

If I actually ovulate say on CD 19 or 20, would the progesterone test indicate it that quickly, or would it still be low?

CD 17, still neg OPK, low bbt, and hot flashes. I had really been hoping Clomid would work like magic, but so far no signs of it working, and I'm just a few days away from my CD 20 progesterone test. Still BDing all the time just in case.

If I actually ovulate say on CD 19 or 20, would the progesterone test indicate it that quickly, or would it still be low?

yes hun, if you ovulate on day 19 or 20, it will be low on day 21 as it rises after a week. So dont get disheartened if your test come bak with low level. You can book an appointment for DAY 28 test if you wish.

FX for you :hugs:

yes hun, if you ovulate on day 19 or 20, it will be low on day 21 as it rises after a week. So dont get disheartened if your test come bak with low level. You can book an appointment for DAY 28 test if you wish.

Oh, is that true? that it takes a week to rise progesterone leves? I am using OPKs and it showed me positive for CD 17-18-19 (so i assumed I O'd on CD 18 or 19).. and my CD 21 results showed P level of 20... Does that mean I really O'd around CD 14?:wacko:

It might take a week for progesterone to reach it's maximum level, sometimes less. Progesterone starts increasing immediately after ovulation, hence the temp spike. Testing the day or two after will probably catch progesterone on it's way up, at minimum enough to suspect ovulation.

I'm out ladies, AF arrived this morning 2 days early.
Starting clomid cycle #2 tomorrow

Good Luck to you all xxxx

I O late and my Dr knew I O'ed .. I O usualy CD 17 or 18 and I had a day 23 test.. The Dr was very happy with the levels and said I had definitely O'ed. Loveseel.. I would take to your Dr before the test..see if they want to wait for a 23 day test instead.. :shrug: maybe a few more days might help everything move alone better..G'Luck!:hugs:

sorry to hear hun, I was really hoping u get BFP :hugs:
Never mind this cycle definitely going to be yours.:happydance:

Take care and all the best :dust:

ohh :hugs: keep your hopes hi for this month! fingers are crossed for our BFP's super soon xx

Thanks ladies, really does help know I've got support at my fingers tips.
Look forward to being clomid buddies scottky.

Look forward to hearing how your all getting on xx

Well I was able to go in today and have blood work done to check and see if I ovulated with Clomid. I am so antsy I called them and left a message hoping they call me back today as tomorrow is the 4th and the doctors office will be closed for the holiday:-( I really really really hope they call soon so I can enjoy the holiday with my family. I have been extreamly crampy the past 4 days so I hope that is a good sign. They aren't really AF cramps but bad pulling and stretching. I never recieved a positive ovulation test but we did BD a lot more this month so I hope we caught the egg but the ovulation test just didn't pick up the surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->