Starting clomid this month

Anyone good with charts able to look and see if my temps look like I ovulated??? To me it doesn't look like it at all.

Anyone good with charts able to look and see if my temps look like I ovulated??? To me it doesn't look like it at all.

No.. I don't see a shift yet

I would do OPK's now... temp is pretty low.. you might be ready to Ov... I saw some charts on FF that it took 20 days after clomid to O.. and they got preggo :) So don't give up!

No.. I don't see a shift yet

I would do OPK's now... temp is pretty low.. you might be ready to Ov... I saw some charts on FF that it took 20 days after clomid to O.. and they got preggo :) So don't give up!

Thanks! I only have a few more ovulation tests left. I hope I catch it soon. I only buy so many a month. I really hope this is our month! Just getting frustrated I haven't ovulated. My doctor's office didn't get back to me today about my labs which means I get to wait until Thursday:-(

I had another huge temp dip today! I took it 3 times becausse I didn't believe it. So does this dip possibly mean ovulation????? Peek at my chart my temps have been steadly going down the past few days. I hope I ovulate tomorrow! I work fri and sat night and won't see my husband much. I may have to have him wake me up when our son naps just to get the deed done and go back to bed....not my most favorite thing to do when I first wake up but hey if it gets me a BFP I am willing to do it!!!!!

sorry I have been posting so much lately. My labs came back and show I didn't ovulate:-( I didn't think I had ovulated. My temps are horrible and I never got a positive ovulation test. So in 8 days I am to start Provera and start Clomid days 3-7. They also increased my dose of Clomid to 100. I really hope it works this month. At this point getting pregnant would be a bonus. I just want to ovulate to show my body is still working!!!!!!!

sorry I have been posting so much lately. My labs came back and show I didn't ovulate:-( I didn't think I had ovulated. My temps are horrible and I never got a positive ovulation test. So in 8 days I am to start Provera and start Clomid days 3-7. They also increased my dose of Clomid to 100. I really hope it works this month. At this point getting pregnant would be a bonus. I just want to ovulate to show my body is still working!!!!!!!

NurseMommy I'm in the same boat as you. I just got my results and I didn't ovulate either. My Dr told me I still need to wait until I get a period to start the next round of Clomid which will be upped to 100mg. I was told to wait 30 days for a period, and then if I don't get it wait 12 days of no BD, and then start the Provera! You're lucky you get to start the Provera soon and try again. I'm so frustrated right now.

NurseMommy I'm in the same boat as you. I just got my results and I didn't ovulate either. My Dr told me I still need to wait until I get a period to start the next round of Clomid which will be upped to 100mg. I was told to wait 30 days for a period, and then if I don't get it wait 12 days of no BD, and then start the Provera! You're lucky you get to start the Provera soon and try again. I'm so frustrated right now.

It's so frustrating that they say to wait to start provera, knowing you haven't ovulated, it seems like such a waste of time, I say onto the next cycle!!

As for me I started my clomid yesterday, praying it will work!! It's been almost a yr since coming off bc and my body is so jacked from it it's not even funny!!

I know the feeling nursemommy and LoveSeel! I didn't O on my first cycle of Clomid either, I am taking 150mg now, and this cycle if I O it would be enough, the BFP can come later, just let me O!!!! Hang in there girl, keep us updated!

Day 33 of my cycle is when I am supposed to take a pregnancy test if it is negative (which it will be unless I ovulate late) then take provera. I am still cramping pretty bad so I don't know what is going on with my body. I still wonder if my body is still trying to ovulate and that is why I am cramping. I am on day 25 now. Anyone heard of someone still ovulating on day 25 or after? My fertility chart shows ovulation on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Good evening ladies!! Or good morning if u see this tomorrow! Only one more clomid pill for me tomorrow :) I have only had a couple of light hot spells, and a mild headache as far as side effects go. How is everyone else doing?? Do we have any soon to be testers??

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and are staying cool!! We have been in the 100's here for the past two weeks :/

Can I join you ladies? I am on my first cycle with clomid. I took it days 5-9. I've had terrible side effects but if it works its worth it. I normally get positive opks day 10-12. I am on day 15 and still no positive opk. In fact the second line is hardly even visible. Ugh. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

Can I join you ladies? I am on my first cycle with clomid. I took it days 5-9. I've had terrible side effects but if it works its worth it. I normally get positive opks day 10-12. I am on day 15 and still no positive opk. In fact the second line is hardly even visible. Ugh. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

Hey sara! :hi: GL on your first round. Also, be patient with OV I think it comes later the later you take the clomid. :dust:

Thanks! I did read it happens day 15-20 most of the time on clomid. Do you know if it lengthens the entire cycle? I was only having a 26 day cycle so if I don't O til day 20 yikes! I would assume the cycle would get longer due to O'ing later. Or at least I hope so!

I'm not sure but that wouldn't be an ideal LP to sustain a pregnancy. FX'd for you

my first cycle I had a 25 day cycle where normally mine is at least 28 ??? Know I O'd around 12 - 16 CD as my CD21 bloods were good. Hope this helps.
On CD 7 today of new cycle, still having headaches and hot flushes due to clomid. Time for :sex: this week now, going for every other day and we're off work for 2 weeks which should help.

GOOD LUCK LADIES :dust::dust:

I've had the most terrible headache since cd8. The kind that nothing helps. I have hot flashes on a regular basis so I haven't noticed any difference there. But I've also had an upset stomach every night and feel like my whole pelvic region is going to explode. Were you ovulating before clomid at all? I suspect I ovulated sometime overnight as my temp jumped this morning. I've heard a lot of people say their cycle took a few extra weeks! I surely hope that's not the case but at least a 12+ lp would be nice.

Scottky, one more dose for me too, tonight! I am excited to be on a cycle with you!

I had hot flashes for the first time last night, after the fourth dose of my second cycle on Clomid. It was rough! All night I would wake up sweating because I was so hot and pulling all the covers off then wake up again later becuase I was freezing and pile the covers back on. It went on like this all night long! Geez, thank goodness it is my last dose tonight, I hope there are no side effects after the pills are gone!

hi ladies, so it seems I am now hoping to have a clomid bubby! I am due to start clomid next cycle but am a little apprehensive as my doctor really didn't seem all that knowledgeable but the next clinic is 500kms away so I really don't want to have to go there for no real reason! Anyhow from all my research it seems its mostly prescribed for PCOS or ovulation problems. I ovulate fine every cycle and my day 21 progesterone is consistently good but my luteal phase is only around 9 days so he seems to think clomid will help lengthen it. Is anyone else on it for this reason or something similar? I am so excited to finally feel as though I can do something about it, we have been trying for 15months now with no luck and I really feel like its my turn!! :) would love any advice /opinions :)

hi ladies, so it seems I am now hoping to have a clomid bubby! I am due to start clomid next cycle but am a little apprehensive as my doctor really didn't seem all that knowledgeable but the next clinic is 500kms away so I really don't want to have to go there for no real reason! Anyhow from all my research it seems its mostly prescribed for PCOS or ovulation problems. I ovulate fine every cycle and my day 21 progesterone is consistently good but my luteal phase is only around 9 days so he seems to think clomid will help lengthen it. Is anyone else on it for this reason or something similar? I am so excited to finally feel as though I can do something about it, we have been trying for 15months now with no luck and I really feel like its my turn!! :) would love any advice /opinions :)

Hi, mine quite simular, I ovulated on my own, dont have PCOS either. Consultant put me on clomid to increase my chaces as clomid makes you produce more than one egg and increase the quality. Depends on what days you take it to what is does.
Good Luck xxx

I'm on CD18 today, first cycle of Clomid days 2-6. Had a scan last week which showed the lining was 1.9mm, anything less than 5mm is low. Had another scan today which shows it is now 7.4mm which is amazing. I also have a 19mm and 14mm follicle - last week they were tiny.

Maybe there is hope afterall!

Luckily no side effects at all on Clomid.

It really is amazing how things can change so quickly - try not to dispair!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"