Starting clomid this month

CD 24 for me now. I know it's late for ovulation on Clomid, so if I ovulate, it might not have anything to do with the Clomid, but... I think my body might finally be ready to ovulate! Today was the first day all month I've had two lines show up on my OPK. All month I've always had a dark control line, but NO test line. Today I have a fat and dark test line (but not as dark as the control). Anyway I'm really hoping it's a good sign and I just wanted to share!

Did you ever get a positive opk?? I know you were in limbo playin te waiting game, curious if af was in sight or if you thought you had ovulated late??

CD 24 for me now. I know it's late for ovulation on Clomid, so if I ovulate, it might not have anything to do with the Clomid, but... I think my body might finally be ready to ovulate! Today was the first day all month I've had two lines show up on my OPK. All month I've always had a dark control line, but NO test line. Today I have a fat and dark test line (but not as dark as the control). Anyway I'm really hoping it's a good sign and I just wanted to share!

Did you ever get a positive opk?? I know you were in limbo playin te waiting game, curious if af was in sight or if you thought you had ovulated late??

Thanks for checking with me Scottky. Yes I had a positive OPK yesterday and the day before. I've been charting my BBT, and it doesn't appear I've ovulated yet. I haven't taken an OPK yet today, but other symptoms show I might still be fertile so I just keep :sex:. I'm really hoping I do ovulate and it's not just my body trying to but failing (I read sometimes your body might gear up to ovulate, but then doesn't).

I'm on the :sex: stage of this cycle, not moitioring myself but being scanned tomorrow. Hoping for good results.
anyone else been scanned?
Hope everyone is having a good day xx

LoveSeel - Gearing up to O and not on Clomid happened to me the first round. It really sucked because my temp increased, though not as much as other ovulatory cycles, but my Progesterone came back at 0.3. I think my estrogen surge just completely went away and caused the temps to elevate a bit. I now get a trigger shot so my body won't be lazy. I hope you get a +OPK soon!

Lady - Good luck on your ultrasound tomorrow! What CD are you on? I just came back from one today. I've had three scans this cycle: CD10 with two 8mm follies, CD14 one 13.1mm, and CD17 (today) one 20mm. I was really doubting myself the past few days that I wouldn't have a mature follie, yet here we are :happydance:

YEAAA my temp went above coverline and I have my first crosshairs! I am supposed to call my doctor on monday if I my period doesn't show. If I just ovulated then I will not have my period so I am sure I will be calling. I am having rather creamy lotiony cm (tmi) which I have never had before. Anyone else experience this at about 3 or 4 days post ovulation???

LoveSeel - Gearing up to O and not on Clomid happened to me the first round. It really sucked because my temp increased, though not as much as other ovulatory cycles, but my Progesterone came back at 0.3. I think my estrogen surge just completely went away and caused the temps to elevate a bit. I now get a trigger shot so my body won't be lazy. I hope you get a +OPK soon!

Lady - Good luck on your ultrasound tomorrow! What CD are you on? I just came back from one today. I've had three scans this cycle: CD10 with two 8mm follies, CD14 one 13.1mm, and CD17 (today) one 20mm. I was really doubting myself the past few days that I wouldn't have a mature follie, yet here we are :happydance:

Thanks :flower: I'm on CD12 today, scan is this afternoon. Feeling nervious and excited all at the same time.
Hoping they will rescan next week as well.
Your result yestarday is promising, did they tell you when your likely to ovulate now? Planning on doing BD after the scan today, so hoping this will help us finally catch the egg.
Good Luck to you as well :dust::dust:

Thanks :flower: I'm on CD12 today, scan is this afternoon. Feeling nervious and excited all at the same time.
Hoping they will rescan next week as well.
Your result yestarday is promising, did they tell you when your likely to ovulate now? Planning on doing BD after the scan today, so hoping this will help us finally catch the egg.
Good Luck to you as well :dust::dust:

Good luck hun :happydance::happydance: can't wait to hear ur results :happydance:

:happydance:GOOD NEWS.............

I have a number of follicles, the largest on the right is 17mm, and the largest on the left is 16.7mm, bit confussed as this is what was on the printed report but the lady said it was 14mm ??:shrug::
lining was 11.7mm

Hoping to be rescanned on CD15 - CD16
Planning on :sex: as much as possible on the wkend now, feeling a little dry on the cm front, so might buy preseed tomorrow to help with this.

Also showed I have a slight titled uterus, but they have said it's nothing to worry about........................have read that women with this should lay on their belly after BD, so won't harm if I try this as well.
Overall, a good report. Sorry for the long posted ladies

:dust::dust:

I have a number of follicles, the largest on the right is 17mm, and the largest on the left is 16.7mm, bit confussed as this is what was on the printed report but the lady said it was 14mm ??:shrug::
lining was 11.7mm

Planning on :sex: as much as possible on the wkend now, feeling a little dry on the cm front, so might buy preseed tomorrow to help with this.

Also showed I have a slight titled uterus, but they have said it's nothing to worry about........................have read that women with this should lay on their belly after BD, so won't harm if I try this as well.

Woohoo!! Two maturing follies!!! :happydance:
I'd go with the report. I notice when they take the follicle measurements they actually measure the length and width of the follicle and take the larger number. Maybe one of your follies was 14x17mm (they're not always perfect circles because they get smooshed)

I'm surprised they're scanning you again on CD15-16 - you may have ovulated by then. Follicles grow 1-3mm/day.

Preseed is a godsend! It makes things so much more pleasant :blush:

lining was 11.7mm

Woohoo!! Two maturing follies!!! :happydance:
I'd go with the report. I notice when they take the follicle measurements they actually measure the length and width of the follicle and take the larger number. Maybe one of your follies was 14x17mm (they're not always perfect circles because they get smooshed)

I'm surprised they're scanning you again on CD15-16 - you may have ovulated by then. Follicles grow 1-3mm/day.

Preseed is a godsend! It makes things so much more pleasant :blush:

Thanks for the info, that would explain things.
Ideally, they wanted to scan cd14 but its a Sunday so hopefully Monday??? Depends what the fertility nurse says on Monday.
When should I ovulate, going by my scan? Sunday? Does the follocle need to get to 20mm for me to ovulate?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the info, that would explain things.
Ideally, they wanted to scan cd14 but its a Sunday so hopefully Monday??? Depends what the fertility nurse says on Monday.
When should I ovulate, going by my scan? Sunday? Does the follocle need to get to 20mm for me to ovulate?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's tough to say when exactly. You really could ovulate anytime in the next 2-4 days, depending upon how quickly or slowly your follicles are growing. My follicle growth rate doubled from 1.1mm/day to 2.5mm/day after a dominant follicle was found on CD14 (13mm).

Are you doing any IUI? You could always start using OPKs today and over the weekend to see if you can catch your surge. I think an LH surge can occur once the follicle is at least 18-20mm. I'm not sure how big a follie is at the time of ovulation, but I would guess in the mid 20's.

I think I'll start testing tomorrow, thanks for the feedback.

Not doing IUI this cycle, if I'm not PG by September, starting injections and IUI then.

DTD earlier and thinking of doing BD every day over the wkend as ovulation can't be too far away now, as last month had good results in CD21 bloods

How's your cycle going hun ? xx

Not doing IUI this cycle, if I'm not PG by September, starting injections and IUI then.

DTD earlier and thinking of doing BD every day over the wkend as ovulation can't be too far away now, as last month had good results in CD21 bloods

You're welcome! Hopefully this cycle does the trick for you and you won't have to worry about injectables. You're BD timing sounds perfect!

I think I'm 1-2dpo. A few hrs before my trigger shot I think I felt ovulation, but who knows. I wish i took an OPK before the trigger. As long as my temp stays up thats all that matters. Will test out the trigger shot 7-8dpo to make sure any subsequent bfps are the real thing.

Can't believe after our loss we're already in the tww. FX for all of our BFPs!!!!

I am about 6 dpo now. I am to call my doctor on monday if i don't get my period by monday. My doctor was out of the office this week so I kindof felt like I was pushed aside when I called them earlier in the week. My doctor wanted me to start Provera yesterday if I hadn't gotten my period yet then I ovulated wayyyyyyy late on Clomid. My temps are staying well above cover line. I feel pressure on my right side and cramps every once and a while. Yesterday the cramps were really quite uncomfortable. I think it is too early for implanting so I don't know what it was. I know on Monday they will ask me "did you take a test before you called?" Well it will really be too early to tell on an over the counter test as I will only be 8 dpo!

You're welcome! Hopefully this cycle does the trick for you and you won't have to worry about injectables. You're BD timing sounds perfect!

I think I'm 1-2dpo. A few hrs before my trigger shot I think I felt ovulation, but who knows. I wish i took an OPK before the trigger. As long as my temp stays up thats all that matters. Will test out the trigger shot 7-8dpo to make sure any subsequent bfps are the real thing.

Can't believe after our loss we're already in the tww. FX for all of our BFPs!!!!

Thank you, bought OPK today and did the test, which was a faint second line, so hoping for a darker line tomorrow, OH not feeling well tonight, so will have to give BD a miss tonight :nope:
Good Luck with your trigger shot xxxx Will keep everything crossed for you :thumbup:

I am about 6 dpo now. I am to call my doctor on monday if i don't get my period by monday. My doctor was out of the office this week so I kindof felt like I was pushed aside when I called them earlier in the week. My doctor wanted me to start Provera yesterday if I hadn't gotten my period yet then I ovulated wayyyyyyy late on Clomid. My temps are staying well above cover line. I feel pressure on my right side and cramps every once and a while. Yesterday the cramps were really quite uncomfortable. I think it is too early for implanting so I don't know what it was. I know on Monday they will ask me "did you take a test before you called?" Well it will really be too early to tell on an over the counter test as I will only be 8 dpo!

Ask for a blood test to see hun,I've been having a lot of pain on right side, could be the clomid. All the best hun xx

My temp dropped today. My coverline temp was 97.5 and today my temp was 97.4. Anyone heard of someone having a BFP after the temp dipped ever so slightly below the coverline???

nursemommy: don't do tempting, hope someone has the answers for you soon.

I've started OPK yestarday, had a faint second line, tested again today, had a stronger line today but not as dark as the control line, so guess I'll test again tomorrow.....hopefully have a stronger line tomorrow. Done BD tonight so all covered.

How's everyone else? xxxxxxxx

nursemommy - It's common to see a temp drop around 3-6dpo, even below the coverline. It's due to a secondary surge of estrogen that occurs early-mid luteal phase. The corpeus luteum cranks out progesterone as well as estrogen. As long as it comes back up tomorrow, you're good! :)

lady - OPKs drive me nuts! Sorry you haven't gotten a + yet. The only time that I caught my natural surge, I didn't have a fade in pattern. The test lines were light or blank for days then all of a sudden one night, wham! +OPK! Hope you get one really soon! If not, is your dr planning on doing another scan Monday?

I'm a little aggravated with myself. I'm away on a business trip and forgot my thermometer at home! ](*,) No temping for the next 3 days. I'm pretty po'd about it because I've been doubting that I O'd (maybe I'm just always second guessing myself). I did only get 5 hours of sleep last night (I usually egt 8-9 hours) and woke up and hour before my normal temping time. I had a trigger shot so O is forced, but I guess it's just the pesimistic side in me. I need to think positive! ...What's the saying on here... "Think positive, be positive, pee positive" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->