Starting clomid this month

Anyone else on Provera to start a period? This is my second round. I have found this med makes me feel horrible. I get horrible mood swings and yell for no reason. For example: "This week a friend of mine told me how upset she was she wasn't pregnant...I flipped out and said you have only been trying one month!!!! (which is true) try waiting 8 to 9 months do provera to induce periods which give horrible cramps then clomid which makes you feel equally as awful then come talk to me about how awful it is you haven't gotten pregnant. Or better yet find out for those 7 months before you went to the dr because you weren't pregnant that you weren't even ovulating but still getting your hopes up because you were thinking you were ovulating!" Then she had the nerve to say Man you see all these little babies all the time sure wants to make you feel like you want another one....UMMM DUH that is why I am going through this because i DO want another one! I said if I got pregnant when I wanted to I would be 7 months pregnant this mont!

Just little things like that where usually I would blow them off but I blew up instead. Or the DH doing something differently than I would...watch out! My DH now asks "have you taken your bitch pills yet"...because they make me mean.

Ok I feel better after a little vent! Sorry guys! Please tell me other people have experienced the same moodyness on these pills!

I get moody on clomid and don't be sorry, vent away xxxxx

So I had really bad cramps that woke me out of my sleep 2am today. The cramps and backache continued until a couple hours ago. They felt just like AF but I'm only 8/9dpo. Hoping and praying it was implantation. My trigger is finally out of my system so I'm testing with FRER every morning from here on out until BFP or AF.

I've been an emotional basket case lately too. Got into a huge fight with DH over something stupid and after I kept telling him he was wrong I realized that he was indeed right and that I just made an ass out of myself.

I also went out for a hike today and while listening to my iPod the song by Everclear "wonderful" (I think that's what the songs called) came on and I started sobbing :shrug:

Anyone else testing this weekend or soon?

Mummy- huge congrats!!

Today is cd21 for me, still not real convinced that I ovulated, and my opk's get lighter every day, so I'm not holding out hope that ovulation is on the way. I go on Monday for blood work to check for ovulation. Reckon we shall see :/

Anyone else had bad headaches during a clomid cycle?? The past three or four days my head has been splitting!!

Congrats Mummy! Scottky, YES I had the worst headache for 7 days or so starting from day 8. My Dr said its a pretty common side effect. I didn't find anything except a massage to temporarily give me any bit of relief.

Mummy- huge congrats!!

Today is cd21 for me, still not real convinced that I ovulated, and my opk's get lighter every day, so I'm not holding out hope that ovulation is on the way. I go on Monday for blood work to check for ovulation. Reckon we shall see :/

Anyone else had bad headaches during a clomid cycle?? The past three or four days my head has been splitting!!

Me too hun, lasts a few days after I've taken the last pill too. xx

AF kicked in yesterday....boooo!!! So here's to round 2 of Clomid!!

Fab to hear good news, congrats Mummy2be!! Bring us some good luck!!!
Xx

Congrats!

This is my first month on clomid 100mg, i took 50mg for 3 months last fall. I'm now on cd 26(my cycles are usually (24to28days) and feeling dizzy yesterday and this morning. Anyone else feel this so late in your cycle? I felt a bit dizzy last fall when I took clomid, but it was at the beginning of my cycle(right when I was taking the pills).

Hello ladies! Hope everyone is having a good cycle. I am up to cd24, went yesterday for blood work, hoping to hear back from drs office tomorrow.

I have continued to have headaches almost daily, have been noticeably warmer than normal the past few days, and am having some lower abdominal pinching/cramping tonight.

Anyone else getting results back soon?? Fluffy how is your cycle looking??

Sounds good Scottyk! I am excited for you to get your BFP! I am about the same, no real symptoms except some random light cramping on and off today, maybe thats good news? CD 25 today, testing on Monday...

AF got me today. I actually feel better now that af is here. Almost like I am starting over fresh. I can't believe the cramps this month though. Much more painful this month. Maybe it will actually last longer than a day and a half! Starting Clomid 100mg this month starting on Thursday!!!!

Morning ladies

Think I'm out, as cd21 bloods came back yestarday and were 26.5, think they need to be over 30 ?? Can't get hold of my fertility nurse yet.....ggrrrrrrrrrr

cm is creamy and thick this mornning and loads of it (tmi), and cervix feels high and closed, still feeling. Still feeling tired and lower back pain, but this must be AF coming??
cramping has stopped.

Good Luck ladies, have a nice day xxxxxxxxxxx

Sad news nursemommy and lady luck! I think I would rather have AF on time than be late though too, the not knowing is crazy. I am really achy in my belly this morning, CD29 9DPO, I am hoping this is implantation and not an early AF... FX'd, waiting to test until Monday, 14DPO.

nursemommy - I'm so sorry AF got you. What dose Clomid were you on? Hoping the new cycle is it for you!

Lady - I don't think you're out!! 26 is a fabulous progesterone level! Here in the states I believe they want to see over 20 on a Clomid cycle. The cycle I conceived, my progesterone was 25. What DPO are you?

Fluffy - I hear ya. You're smart to be waiting until 14DPO to test. I've been testing for a few days now, all BFN. I swear I felt implantation (AF-like cramps) for ~10hrs on 9DPO, well, it was the same cramps I felt with the last pregnancy at 7DPO.

I'm feeling like I might be out:cry:. My temp dropped a bit this morning at 13DPO and AF is due on Friday. For the past 3 days I've been having these weird backaches and cramps that sometimes resemble AF, sometimes they're just achy. They come and go in waves. I'm trying not to read into it but I'd really like 15DPO to just get here so I know if I should shift my hope to next cycle.

I have one FRER left and promised myself to only test if AF is two days late and temps remain high. I might just cave and POAS when I get home from work, but I'm trying to tell myself not too.

If AF does show, dr will be putting me on 150mg Clomid next cycle. I guess that's the one thing to look forward to - I don't have to take provera and wait for AF. I would start taking the Clomid on Sunday, assuming AF shows Friday.

I was on 50 mg of clomid last month. This cycle I will be doing 100mg. I had horrible hot flashes on on 50 I can't imagine what my side effects are going to be on this cycle! I am going to be out of town on my day 21 so I called my doctor to ask if I could just have them drawn either when I get back or get an order to have them drawn where we are vacationing which would be fine as well. She said well you will be out of town we just won't monitor this cycle:-( So that means I get to wait to see if AF will show up. If I get pregnant then I know I finally ovulated!!!

I was on 50 mg of clomid last month. This cycle I will be doing 100mg. I had horrible hot flashes on on 50 I can't imagine what my side effects are going to be on this cycle! I am going to be out of town on my day 21 so I called my doctor to ask if I could just have them drawn either when I get back or get an order to have them drawn where we are vacationing which would be fine as well. She said well you will be out of town we just won't monitor this cycle:-( So that means I get to wait to see if AF will show up. If I get pregnant then I know I finally ovulated!!!

Are you using OPKs? That's the only way I know I ovulate. My OB doesn't do any monitoring on me yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->