Starting clomid this month

Picked up clomid today. start tomorrow cycle days 5 thru 9. nurse told me to start testing with opks on cycle day 11, and that I should ovulate like cycle day 15 or 16. So excited. I heard that clomid can actually dry up cervical fluid so I ordered preseed. What days are everyone else testing?

Hi there - I started testing on CD 13 but that was close as I got my peak on CD 15 so freaked me out a bit!

CD 19 today and looks like I ovulated CD 16 which is weird as last month it was between CD18 and CD25! I've attached my chart so if someone could look at it for me I would really appreciate it as this is the first month I've done this but 2nd month of Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

I'm still pretty new to charting also but it looks to me like you nailed the timing.good luck!

Hey there! Just checking in. I just started temping this cycle too, I am anxious to see how it turns out. I am CD 9 today, finished my last dose of Clomid 2 days ago and no side effects.... Curious... No headaches or hot flashes which is what I got last time. I wonder if it is working because I haven't felt anything... weird... Does anyone have experience with this whole changing/removing side effects thing?

I am starting OPKs tomorrow and expect to O on Tuesday (CD15) so hopefully the Clomid did its job and I have some nice eggies growing.

JustFluffy I am on my first round atm and have had no real side effects apart from feeling unusually happy whilst taking the pills. I am soooooooo excited as I have just ov'd on either day 15/16 compared to my usual day 21!! I am over the moon and can't believe it actually did anything as I was sure it hadn't worked because I felt fine. So in answer to your question, by having no side effects it could very well mean your body is going to work in with the Clomid :) I also didn't have any ovulation pain like everyone seems to talk about. I just felt the same as every other month, will let you know how I go, this 2ww is going to be killer lol

I'm only on day two of taking clomid, so far no side effects. what days did you guys take it? I'm taking it cd 5-9. The nurse told me I can expect to ovulate on day 15 or 16 but I have heard that it can make you ovulate late.

I took it at night on days 3-7 so have ovulated around 8 or 9 days from the last pill. I'm not sure if that's normal or not sorry.

JustFluffy I am on my first round atm and have had no real side effects apart from feeling unusually happy whilst taking the pills. I am soooooooo excited as I have just ov'd on either day 15/16 compared to my usual day 21!! I am over the moon and can't believe it actually did anything as I was sure it hadn't worked because I felt fine. So in answer to your question, by having no side effects it could very well mean your body is going to work in with the Clomid :) I also didn't have any ovulation pain like everyone seems to talk about. I just felt the same as every other month, will let you know how I go, this 2ww is going to be killer lol

Thats great news, glad to hear it. Keep us updated on how you do in the TWW. I Ovulated on CD 17 when I took it CD5-9 but this month I am taking 3-7 so it could mean I will O a day or two sooner... Maybe... FX!

Thanks, I def. will! And at a guess I'd say that you probably will go a couple of days earlier which will put you right back to a "perfect" cycle! Its so exciting :)

I am a getting a little excited. I generally try to kewep it at bay though so I don't get unnessisarily dissappointed if I don't see my BFP LOL. It is SOOOO hard sometimes!

Yeah I know what you mean. My OH is always like just forget about it and it will happen but it is so hard when you have been trying for so long and never seem to even get close! I do feel more positive now that I'm doing something different though if you know what I mean. Are you on Clomid for a specific reason (PCOS etc)? I am on it to try and lengthen my luteal phase, never really hear of anyone else much that uses it for this reason!

My DH is the same way, he is so chill about everything!!! I like it, but sometimes it gets frustrating LOL. My OB put me on Clomid to get me to ovulate since I haven't ovulated since coming off BC. It seems to be working since I finally O'd last cycle. I am hoping it works again! Not Oing would be the BIGGEST let down... But, thinking happy thoughts and getting busy tonight and every day until two days after O. :)

Finished up Clomid today. tons of creamy cm! think I'm going to start testing with opk tomorrow. if my fertility friend prediction is correct then I ovulate on sat, though I heard that if clomid can make you ovulate late. I was prescribed clomid because of low progesterone.

I wish my DH was as laid back as you guys. mine worries about everything!

Finished up Clomid today. tons of creamy cm! think I'm going to start testing with opk tomorrow. if my fertility friend prediction is correct then I ovulate on sat, though I heard that if clomid can make you ovulate late. I was prescribed clomid because of low progesterone.

I wish my DH was as laid back as you guys. mine worries about everything!

Clomid made me ovulate early! And then a day earlier this month.
Good luck!

yeah my hubby is rather cool, calm and collected lol but I think underneath he is getting just as impatient as me (we have been ttc for just over a year now). Im a little worried we didn't bd as much as we should have this cycle as we were both super busy but just need to tell myself it only takes one time :)

Firechild Clomid made me ov earlier than normal too! I usually o on day 20 or 21 but was day 16 this time! I'd start testing early just in case :)

Hi - I'm charting on FF which says I ovulated on CD 16 but on another site it says my temp didn't shift enough so I didn't ovulate! Could someone have a little look for me please and give me your opinion if it looks good enough?

Thanks - it's the first cycle of charting for me so a bit unsure!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Hi - I'm charting on FF which says I ovulated on CD 16 but on another site it says my temp didn't shift enough so I didn't ovulate! Could someone have a little look for me please and give me your opinion if it looks good enough?

Thanks - it's the first cycle of charting for me so a bit unsure!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

I would say you O'd for sure! The shift is only about .5 degrees typically. It is also normal to have a few higher than average temperatures before you O but most of yours are under 97.1 and after O they are 96.6 or higher! Good luck! I hope hope hop you caught the eggie!!! You can look at my chart to see fluctuations if you want although I haven't O'd yet.

AFM- I was thinking I would get a positive OPK today, but no smiley face this morning. CD 14 for me, last cycle I O'd on CD 17 but I thought taking the Climid two days early this time would help me O two days early too, but looks like not. Oh well, I should still be good. I am getting a tiny bit nervous though, I really hope I O again this cycle but there is some doubt starting to creep in (even though it might still be too early LOL). We are BDing every day now to be sure we have enough little soldiers in my tubes when the eggie comes. FX!!!

Ww2u- I would also say you def o'ed.

I began testing today with opk, no smiley. cm becoming more watery but cervix still low.

I am happy to report that I GOT MY SMILEY FACE on the OPK today! One CD earlier than last cycle. w00t! Me and the DH have DTD for the past three days in a row and will tonight, tomorrow and Thursday too. I am excited cause we have our bases covered! Oh geez, FX that we catch that eggie! Now I am just bracing myself for the terrible O cramps I got last cycle. I am so glad to have gotten the LH surge again and hope to see my temp spike tomorrow or Thursday.

Thats great news Fluffy! Sounds like theres no way you can miss that eggie!!

I have a question for you girls who are on a subsequent round of Clomid, did it affect your cervix position at all? I am around 5dpo and don't check my cervix all that regularly but yesterday morning I checked and it was low and hard, this morning in the shower I checked and it is pretty high and not as hard as yesterday. I don't want to get my hopes up if it is a silly clomid side effect though. Can anyone shed any light? I have also had bad stomach cramps on and off since ov, not down low like af cramps but up higher near my belly button. Am cautiously excited :)

Thanks TTC Baby M! I am REALLY crampy right now, mostly on my right side but also on my left. I felt it only on my right side last cycle, so maybe I will relesase two eggs this cycle! Man, this pain from the O is so horrible I want to get my BFP only so I won't have this pain month after month LOL.

lol I said the exact same thing to my hubby last night! I have been feeling terrible ever since ov and Im like pleeeeeeease dont make me have to go through this again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->