Starting clomid this month

I had finished my round of clomid on 9th june.....Still am having really bas taste in my mouth for last 2 days....its so sour that I always feel like having soup or spicy food :winkwink: god knows

I had some sick feeling until yesterday but today i am fine....on CD16....I guess it might be one of clomid side effects.....I did OPK today and test line came first and darke on or then control line....but then i cant rely on opks coz of PCOS.....god help me :wacko:

Hi hun, iv been being sick at night most nights actully, I thought it was if I eaten later than 5 but even when I ddnt I would stil be ill at night so I think it may b side effects of the clomid, I cnt realy on opk's either, rubbish init, always gota guess! Another thing I was wondering, I take my clomid at night b4 bed but I'm sick about 1am most nights lately so do u think the clomid will still work?? Xxx good luck sweet

Sorry to hear you've been sick hun, could ask GP for sickness tablets, depends how many hours is between taking clomid and the sikness as to weather they have absorbed into your system.:hugs: xxxx
Hope it passes soon

Hi hun, thank u, its about 4 hours between, hope they still work :s Iv already got anti sickness tablets but dnt want to have to take them every night, Thank u xxxx

Think 4 hours is enough time to get into you system, I'm not expert; but do deal with medication in my job a little.
My side effects did easy after I'd taken the last tablet, so hopeffully it will be the same for you xx

Thank u for the advise hun, hopefully it will of still v worked fx'd!! Thanks again hun, gl to u too xxxx

Well today was 14 days past the positive opk, negative hpt so far. If I'm still negative tomorrow I will start the provera :( I guess maybe I didn't really ovulate after all, not sure why i had the random positive opk, but there is no sign of af coming anytime soon.

For everyone that is finishing up your round of clomid, are you using opk's to monitor your ovulation?? I have seen some of u saying you can't cause of pcos, why is that??

This was my first cycle of Clomid and I didn't know what to expect. I took my last dose of Clomid on Saturday. Today I am 10 days into my cycle and am feeling rather crampy which is unusual for me in this area of my cycle. My temp dipped from 97.8 to 97.2 today. This is also my first month of temping. I have also notced more acne. NO cm at all. Are these things anyone else has experienced?? So far no positive ovulation tests, but I know it is still early.

Well today was 14 days past the positive opk, negative hpt so far. If I'm still negative tomorrow I will start the provera :( I guess maybe I didn't really ovulate after all, not sure why i had the random positive opk, but there is no sign of af coming anytime soon.

For everyone that is finishing up your round of clomid, are you using opk's to monitor your ovulation?? I have seen some of u saying you can't cause of pcos, why is that??

Sorry to hear that you get negative HPT...Dont worry hun, I know someone who had clomid and didn't get positive HPT untill 18DPO. So FX for you....Keep your chin up :hugs:

I personally keep getting positive opks for a week or even 2 because LH level is already elevated when your are suffering with pcos. So I dont rely on that. However there are many women who have success with OPKs even on PCOS.

Dont worry you might just get lucky with positive opks.

Sending lot of baby dust you way :dust:

Hi Ladies,

May I join Please? :flower:

tonight I will be taking my last clomid pill :happydance: i normally have 33days cycles do have no idea when to start testing for Ovulation...:wacko

FX'd to all of us :hugs:

I start Clomid today for the first time.

I've been TTC #1 for over a year with weird cycles and no luck.

Anyone else starting Clomid around this time want to be buddies?

Hi Ladies,

tonight I will be taking my last clomid pill :happydance: i normally have 33days cycles do have no idea when to start testing for Ovulation...:wacko

Good luck! I'm not an expert, but I read somewhere that you might ovulate 3-10 days after taking Clomid. I also read you can get false positive OPK during clomid so wait a few days after stopping before using OPK.

Baby Dust
:dust:

Hi Ladies,

Good luck! I'm not an expert, but I read somewhere that you might ovulate 3-10 days after taking Clomid. I also read you can get false positive OPK during clomid so wait a few days after stopping before using OPK.

Baby Dust
:dust:

Welcome, judt finished my first cycle of clomid, not using OPK but my fertility nurse I should be ovulating around 5 - 10 days after my last clomid tablet and should aim to BD every other day. Hope this helps and god luck xx

Well I started the provera today, 10 day dose, the will be taking clomid cd 5-9. Here's to hoping af comes before the provera is done to get this cycle on the move!!

Hi ladies :wave: I took clomid this cycle - my first time using it. I took it in the morning but didn't have any symptoms. I was kind of disappointed for not having symptoms to really feel like it was working :dohh: I'm currently cd14 and no pos opk just yet but I'm glad to share this experience with all of you. Gl and loads of baby :dust:

Poll question: what kind of monitoring are you having done to go along with your clomid use??

I am having the cd21 blood test to check for ovulation.

Poll question: what kind of monitoring are you having done to go along with your clomid use??

Me too. I had day 21 bloods for the first 2 rounds only. My doc said since I was ovulating on it, no need to keep testing. If I don't get my bfp next week, I need to go back to see what we do next.

I'm going for CD24 bloods to check progesterone.

Lily - What days did you take your clomid? Have you been BDing just in case??? :) I did CD2-6 and am waiting to ovulate. FF is estimating I should ovulate this weekend, but that seems so early. The OBGYN office says that CD14-15 should be my most fertile.

Nevermind Lily....I see in your siggy what days you took your clomid! Shows how much I pay attention. lol ;)

I am having day 21 progesterone test. My gyn has given prescription for 3 months. If i dont ovulate on first 50mg cycle then they will up my dose to 100mg. Then I have an appointment in september to discuss my next course of action.

:cry: Feeling really very low....Just caught up with a fren who is pregnant and is looking fwd to have baby in august

I wonder if clomid works for me ??? :cry: I am 29, soon going to 30 in september.

I dont know if I am destined to be mummy :cry:

Thanks Ladies - I think the BD every other day will be enough :blush: I had my last pill last nyt...

I must say - the clomid has made me dry down there :blush: but thank god for Preseed :thumbup:

I will be going for my 21 progesterone test..so FX'd :happydance:

Loto: :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun, our turn will come just please hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->