Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Hello all! 👋
Pretty excited to say I will be starting my Clomid on Wednesday! 🙌 We are trying for baby 2! My daughter was conceived after two rounds of Clomolid. We did a cycle in November, but it disn't work and we decided to wait for spring/summer (tried on our own through winter).

Can't wait to be on this journey again!

Starting clomid today, and then follicle check U/S Wednesday of next week!! Excited! Anyone want to join the wait!?

ME !

I'll join you. I am on my 3rd tablet out of six today. It's my first time on clomid and trying for our 1st baby. I've heard great success stories so i really hope im one!

Did you have any side effects? I felt a bit sick mid morning, but it may have been because i had my bloods done.

Hello! I messed up. I am starting the Clomid tomorrow :) I used Clomid for my daughter and it took two rounds. I just wasn't ovulating, so it was just what I needed. The first round, the follicles didn't get big enough. The second round I had one that got just big enough, and she turned into my daughter! I would say the only side effect I had was hot flashes! Excited to take this journey with you! How many mg are you on?

I've had a few hot flashes. I'm on 50mg at the moment. It's my first round, I teally hope it works and we can dtd at the right time. My DF has problems finishing sometimes so it's a nightmare

Exciting that we are taking it together! I believe the first time I was on Clomid, I was on 50 mg. The second time, when I can see my daughter, I was on 100 mg. He started me on 100 mg this time as well ☺️ When do you go in for a follicle ultrasound?

I don't know, i've had an internal scan beforehand to check i didn't have pcos. Which i didn't thank god. I have 3 blood tests and i'm supposed to have another CD 21 but i'm on holiday in greece...also need to have my tubes checked with the foam...but i want to do that after my holiday if poss. it's crazy.

Im hoping we get caught this first month on it.

Greece! Wow! I'm in Ohio, in the US! Had baby kind all day today, and really looking forward to pregnancy again! 👍

Hiii
I'd like to join although I'm still waiting for AF to show her face today or tomorrow. I'm 14 dpo. Usually ovulate Cd21. Due to stress I ovulated Cd28 this cycle.
I will do CD 3-7. I'm also TTC #1.
I hope clomid works for you guys.

Nice to meet you Taima!

Maybe tmi but I have been getting a lot of watery n ewcm for the last two days! Wonder if that's to do with clomid or drinking green tea (it's supposed to gel with cm)

Weird.

Hiii
I'd like to join although I'm still waiting for AF to show her face today or tomorrow. I'm 14 dpo. Usually ovulate Cd21. Due to stress I ovulated Cd28 this cycle.
I will do CD 3-7. I'm also TTC #1.
I hope clomid works for you guys.

Hello!! 👋

I know what it is like, when you're just waiting to know yes or no. I hope if this is not the cycle, then AF shows soon for you!! My body responds well to Clomid, as I just do not ovulate.I am very anxious for this round 😊 I think one of the best parts about it, is this is the first time trying to conceive in summer. I am kind of going with the thought that if it happens, that's wonderful! If it doesn't, I still have wonderful weather, and summer events to keep me happy and stress-free during the process! I am totally a summer gal, and I enjoy and soak up every bit of!! Plus, I have my two-year-old to keep me busy😂 lol! Thanks for joining us!! 🙌

Nice to meet you Taima!

Maybe tmi but I have been getting a lot of watery n ewcm for the last two days! Wonder if that's to do with clomid or drinking green tea (it's supposed to gel with cm)

Weird.

Hey! I'm not sure if that has to do with the Clomid or not. You are CD 7 right? Perhaps your body is gearing up or just adjusting to extra hormones!? I told my husband that we would start at day 10 to be sure 😂He had NO problem with that!!

Hi faithforbaby,
I totally agree with you! If I'm not preg I wish to get AF ASAP. However in due tomorrow and my temp is still way high. I had a triphasic pattern starting 7dpo. I feel crazy that I'm gonna take clomid 5th month ttc. I feel like I'm rushing it but one cycle won't hurt, right? I'm in my 4 th month now. I'm thinking of good reasons why I shouldn't be pregnant now and it's because I'm gonna have a job in a school next year and I don't wanna take maternity leave the first year. But I can't not ttc. I have to try and I don't care about anything else haha.

Essjay, I think you should BD just in case !

Yeah maybe it is getting ready! I hope so! :)

Taima, do you have an online chart? Tri-phasics always interested me. I hope its your month! Theres nothing worse than that tww. I mean i love actually wondering if im pregnant or not, and dreaming about finding out etc, but then when my temps drops my heart drops too. aargh.

We tried to BD yesterday but he lost his erection. nightmare.

Yea here's my chart.
I think my temp will drop tomorrow because I got BFN today though. Yea I know what you mean about the dreaming lol. It sucks to be disappointed but we will get out BfP when God sees it best.

Oh, How old are you and your hubby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
Yea here's my chart.
I think my temp will drop tomorrow because I got BFN today though. Yea I know what you mean about the dreaming lol. It sucks to be disappointed but we will get out BfP when God sees it best.

Oh, How old are you and your hubby

Wow thats a great chart!! I really hope you get a BFP with that.

i'm 28, my DF is 36.

Took my last two Clomid pills today!! :thumbup: Getting very excited for my ultrasound on Wednesday to see the follicles :blush: I am pretty sure the hubs and I are going to have the baby dancing under control for the next 2 weeks or so! :haha:

How was your weekends?

Hey ladies,
Good luck faithforbaby hoping this is your month!

I know Essjay, it seemed good right? I don't know what to think anymore.

My temp on 16 dpo took a dive down to 98 and then I expected it to go down more and get AF this morning. But no, it went a bit higher and I'm 17 dpo today. My internet cheapie test is still showing negative. My boobs are becoming more sore, my belly looks so bloated, heartburn, extremely gassy, and this morning sore throat. I'm so confused. Maybe I'm having one of those 20 day luteal phases??

Oh and I don't know how to check my cervix position but I put my whole finger in and couldn't reach anything. And I'm known to have long fingers lol. If I don't get AF by tonight I'll get a highly sensitive test for 18 dpo fmu test.

heres my chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1
Ah Faith, My weekend was good, quite relaxing and i made cakes...I go on holiday to Greece on the 9th so trying not to do much or spend much before then. I'd love to have an ultrasound to see my follies. Not sure were up to that stage just yet, plus the clinic is miles away for us and we dont drive so we rely on lifts (im booking my test for aug)

As this is my first month i'm on clomid i really dont know when i will ovulate but i'm going to try and start frequent BD this week in case i ovulate around day 14 (fingers crossed) that will be just before we fly. I'd love to get a BFP at the end of the holiday :)

Taima your chart still looks good and the sore boobs is a great sign as far as i know. Fingers crossed for you xx

I got AF yesterday later in the night. That makes it a 16 day luteal phase. I guess I had a lot of progesterone in my system and that's what caused my symptoms too.

I'm CD 2 today and I will join you guys on the journey of clomid for a month. I'm not sure if I want to take it 3 or 2 months right after each other since it's only 5th month ttc. I'll take my first pill tomorrow night cd 3-7, I'm so excited ! I am going to take mucinex for cm do you guys take it? When do you start and how much you take?

Faithforbaby, update us on What happens during your ultrasound Wednesday. How many mature?? What CD are you now?

Essjay I hope you ovulate soon and get your BFP by the end of your holiday. It's nice to travel and get your mind off ttc for a time.

Traveling this month made my cycle crazy. This cycle was 45 days long. This has not happened in so long. So glad it's over and I get to try again with clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->