Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

Thanks, Faith! Fx and baby dust for us both :)

I probably exaggerated a little bit when I go back to re-read it. I wouldn't say it's PAINFUL... it's more likely sensitive or tender. It feels very full and tight. Just odd discomfort. And since I triggered, I've been CRAVING protein and iron like nobody's business. I'm not a big red meat eater and all I want is a steak haha

Good day ladies just an update.... I will see the dr tomorrow 8 am to do a scan and see if any eggs matured. I have had pain on my right ovary some on my left but not a lot. Ill keep you updated. Hope we all get bfp's this cycle. This is my last cycle then ill have to take a break. Baby dust to all. Xoxox

Hi all, i i saw dr yesterday and had 2 follicles one at 15mm and one at 14mm. I have to go back on monday for another scan to see if they grew more before i can get the trigger shot. Its 4 days past my last clomid pill. I still have right ovary pain is this a good thing, meaning that its still growing...? I dont have any cysts. Last clomid cycle done now on 150mg. Any news from you girls?

Can I join in please ladies? Starting Clomid tomorrow CD2-6. I took it back in 2009 and fell pregnant with DS2. This is cycle #13 TTC, FX'd it helps us get that elusive BFP. Xx

I'm in the two week wait... torture! Can't test for at least a week. Need to keep distracted- baby dust to you all :)

Goodluck to all you ladies. Holding thumbs for you all. I will find out tomorrow if i can get the trigger shot. Baby dust to all. Xoxox

For those of who who have tested your trigger, when did you stop getting double lines? I'm 6 DPO and only had the test line. Oddly, the LH still had a faint line. Has this happened with anyone else?

Hows everyone's weekend going?

Can I join in please ladies? Starting Clomid tomorrow CD2-6. I took it back in 2009 and fell pregnant with DS2. This is cycle #13 TTC, FX'd it helps us get that elusive BFP. Xx

Welcome!! 👋 Good luck this cycle! I feel confident we will all be prego soon!! 🙌

I'm in the two week wait... torture! Can't test for at least a week. Need to keep distracted- baby dust to you all :)

I am CD 21 today and most likely 8dpo! I have an itch to test, but will hold out till at least Wednesday 🙈

For those of who who have tested your trigger, when did you stop getting double lines? I'm 6 DPO and only had the test line. Oddly, the LH still had a faint line. Has this happened with anyone else?

I tested it out with my second round at 6-7 dpt I believe. I am pretty sure the doc said no longer than a week! :) I have an itch To test just to see, but will try and wait!

Hey ladies welcome everyone

I am CD 15. I had a scan CD 10 and CD 13 and have great uterine lining and one mature follicle (20mm at CD13) on the left. On my right I have 2 smaller ones not sure if they matured or not. She didn't measure them on CD 13. I'm going to have another scan today. I may get the trigger as I have not had a + opk yet (using wondfo). I really don't wanna O later than CD 16-18

Btw clomid is drying me so much. I'm using Baking soda down there to make more CM hope that's not too bad? Am I hurting my chances?

Good luck to everyone this cycle!! Hoping we all get sticky BFPs.

Hey ladies welcome everyone

I am CD 15. I had a scan CD 10 and CD 13 and have great uterine lining and one mature follicle (20mm at CD13) on the left. On my right I have 2 smaller ones not sure if they matured or not. She didn't measure them on CD 13. I'm going to have another scan today. I may get the trigger as I have not had a + opk yet (using wondfo). I really don't wanna O later than CD 16-18

Btw clomid is drying me so much. I'm using Baking soda down there to make more CM hope that's not too bad? Am I hurting my chances?

Good luck to everyone this cycle!! Hoping we all get sticky BFPs.

👏Yay for a nice size follicle!! I'm feeling good vibes for you!! I caved and tested this AM to MAKE SURE the trigger was out. It is, so now it's just a waiting game :) hoping to at least test again Wednesday or Thursday! Let us know what happens with your U/S!!

image.jpg

Ok ladies, trying not to get too excited, but I truly have good vibes about this. I triggered last Saturday which would make me nine DPT. I am pretty confident that it would be out of my system by now. It takes 25 miu to get a positive on an equate pregnancy test. It's pretty clear IRL and came up in time limit. :thumbup:With my daughter, I tested it out at 8dpt.

At this point, I am just trying to decide if I should call the dr to get bloods done or if I should go buy a digital first! Golly, I hope this is it! I just think that the line is too clear to still be the trigger shot. :happydance:

Wow faithforbaby I think you are pregnant!!! I doubt the HCG from trigger would still be in your blood. It's very possible to get a positive at 9dpo.

Test again for the next 2 days and if the line gets darker then it's a sure BFP and you can call your doctor. Good luck!!! Baby dust to you!!

Wow faithforbaby I think you are pregnant!!! I doubt the HCG from trigger would still be in your blood. It's very possible to get a positive at 9dpo.

Test again for the next 2 days and if the line gets darker then it's a sure BFP and you can call your doctor. Good luck!!! Baby dust to you!!
Thank you!! I am hoping so! Going to get some FRERs tonight to use tomorrow AM. If the line is strong then I am going to see if I can get blood drawn while I'm at work at the hospital!

Fx Faith- looks good to me! Keep us updated. I'm dying to test, but going to hold out until Friday.

Fx Faith- looks good to me! Keep us updated. I'm dying to test, but going to hold out until Friday.

Thank you!! I am thinking it's the real deal! I went to the store and got 2 cheapies, 3 FRER and 2 digital! Hoping for good lines tomorrow! 👍

Good luck!! KMFC for you faith!! Keep us updated :)

Having a bit more ewcm yesterday and today. I don't know why but still no +opk CD 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->