Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

I got AF yesterday later in the night. That makes it a 16 day luteal phase. I guess I had a lot of progesterone in my system and that's what caused my symptoms too.

I'm CD 2 today and I will join you guys on the journey of clomid for a month. I'm not sure if I want to take it 3 or 2 months right after each other since it's only 5th month ttc. I'll take my first pill tomorrow night cd 3-7, I'm so excited ! I am going to take mucinex for cm do you guys take it? When do you start and how much you take?

Faithforbaby, update us on What happens during your ultrasound Wednesday. How many mature?? What CD are you now?

Essjay I hope you ovulate soon and get your BFP by the end of your holiday. It's nice to travel and get your mind off ttc for a time.

Traveling this month made my cycle crazy. This cycle was 45 days long. This has not happened in so long. So glad it's over and I get to try again with clomid.

I am CD 9 today! 🙉 Getting ready for the U/S tomorrow, and am pretty excited! I will most certainly update you all 👍 I have been having my fair share of hot flashes, that's for sure!!

Taima- glad to hear AF came and atleast now you can proceed with Clomid. ☺️

I am also CD9 and finished my first clomid cycle (3-7)!! I don't have any ultrasounds scheduled - just a blood test on CD24. Will you be bd every second day? Starting when?

Good luck to us all!

I am also CD9 and finished my first clomid cycle (3-7)!! I don't have any ultrasounds scheduled - just a blood test on CD24. Will you be bd every second day? Starting when?

Good luck to us all!

I sure will :) I will see what the U/S says tomorrow and go from there. I'd say that we will start BDing every other night Thursday ☺️

CD 11 today! Update on my appointment yesterday: I had a lot of cysts on my right side, but my Left side had some pretty nice size follicles. He said they measured between 15 to 16 mm. (Wanted to make sure to give them time to get bigger). He wanted me to wait a couple days and then bd on Friday night, do the Ovidrel shot Saturday am and bd Sunday morning as well! I think we will tonight, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday! I just want to be sure I catch it!

Hey ladies,

Faith, good luck to you I hope you catch those eggs :)

I am CD 7 going to take my last pill of the first round of clomid. No side effects other than randomly feeling a little hot. I started to get ewcm yesterday and more today. I have never seen fertile cm CD 7! So excited lol. I go back CD10 to check my follicles.

On the other hand, I am on a long vacation and went CD 4 (after taking one pill the day before) to meet a new obgyn. And she did a scan and said my ovaries look like pco even though my previous doctor said I had perfectly fine ovaries and uterus. And she also said I have been having annovulatory cycles despite clear temp shift. Here I've posted about my issue:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...cles-advice-opinions-needed.html#post35613105

Please let me know what you guys think.

Good day... I'm new to this, have been married for only 2 and a half months and we are trying to conceive as well. I'm on my 4th cycle of fetomid.. Its like clomid. I satrted at 50mg and it didnt work, and the 100mg and i had 1 nice eggie but not pregnant and then again 100mg nothing again, so this is my last month on fetomid 150mg then ill have to take a break ans start with injectables. I would love support for you all. This is an amazing positive place for me.

O and I forgot to say i'm on my 3day of fetomid today will finish up on Tuesday. ��

Taima - I was the same when i started the clomid, I had hot flashes and i had loads of ewcm and watery cm around CD6, then i went so dry, and only got it back around CD12 and 13 with twinges.

Hey everyone- I'm cutting and pasting my post from other boards (so apologies in advance if you see this multiple times) because I'd love to have as many buddies as possible- hoping I can join you guys and we can all support each other

A little on me- I'm almost 31 (a teacher who works in baby central with people who seem to get pregnant on "their first tries" or "by accident" around the clock), husband and I have been TTC since December, off BCP since September and periods never came back regularly. They were very irregular from September-Jan (between 24-42 days, but light and short) Had a super stressful life event in Jan where periods disappeared for 3 months and they never came back, so I had to go to an RE. I've also used the Wonflo ovulation strips for about 6 months straight and only ever saw one double line the day before I had my AF for my 24 day cycle (which made no sense), so we are pretty sure I wasn't ovulating on my own. All of my bloodwork has come back normal (and my husband's SA, as well) and I am on the slim side (I eat pretty clean and exercise a lot), but she diagnosed me with pco due to my terrible acne breakouts (the worst), super irregular periods, and my ultrasounds.

This month is my first on Clomid. I took Provera for 10 days to induce a period, took 50 mg of Clomid and then had to take another dose (100 mg this time) because my follicles were not maturing. I had AWFUL side effects on the 100 mg and none on the 50 mg, which was interesting. As of yesterday morning, I had one at 18 and one at 19 with good lining (yay!) and I took my trigger shot this morning. Really nervous, really excited, and wishing for a great month for everyone here- baby dust to all

Goodluck to you all, I'm finishing my clomid tomorrow and seeing the gynie on friday. So hope there's nice follicles. Xoxox keep me updates about all your news xoxo

👋hello, to all the newcomers! Update on me, I did the Ovidrel shot on Saturday morning, and we DTD Saturday morning, Sunday morning and this morning 🙊 I haven't noticed much EW CM, but I have heard that a side effect of Clomid can be that it dries up your CM. I remember with my daughter, on Saturday morning have an EW CM. Officially in the two week wait! We will probably DTD tonight, just to make sure!

Hoping to read everybody else's comments and respond sometime today! I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you!❤️

Oh, I almost forgot. I believe I was taking something to help with mucus. And at this time, I cannot remember what it's called. Now that I look back on it, I wonder if that's what helped me get the EW CM with my daughter. Who knows, I'll have to wait and see!

Hi all you ladies, I finished my last day of fetomid 150mg but I saw some blood yesterday and today it can't be AF. Not sure if any of you might have a answer for me about this. I called my gynaecologist and the ladies infromt said if its not something to worry if it's not bright red. It only a little though and I have a lot of cm.

Hi all you ladies, I finished my last day of fetomid 150mg but I saw some blood yesterday and today it can't be AF. Not sure if any of you might have a answer for me about this. I called my gynaecologist and the ladies infromt said if its not something to worry if it's not bright red. It only a little though and I have a lot of cm.
I wouldn't put too much thought into it. I would attribute it to the hormones! Good luck this cycle! Hopefully we will both get that :BFP:

Good luck to us all!

Hello TLK! I won't do blood tests unless I get BFP! After that it will be to make sure it's doubling ok!! Fingers crossed for us!! 10 or so days left till testing! Maybe we will get a Fathers Day Bfp!!!

Hey ladies,

Faith, good luck to you I hope you catch those eggs :)

I am CD 7 going to take my last pill of the first round of clomid. No side effects other than randomly feeling a little hot. I started to get ewcm yesterday and more today. I have never seen fertile cm CD 7! So excited lol. I go back CD10 to check my follicles.

On the other hand, I am on a long vacation and went CD 4 (after taking one pill the day before) to meet a new obgyn. And she did a scan and said my ovaries look like pco even though my previous doctor said I had perfectly fine ovaries and uterus. And she also said I have been having annovulatory cycles despite clear temp shift. Here I've posted about my issue:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...cles-advice-opinions-needed.html#post35613105

Please let me know what you guys think.

I would say it's very possible for the PCOS and anovulatory cycles. Did they do blood to see if you were ovulating?

Has anyone else had lower stomach/pelvic sensitivity from Clomid/Ovidrel?

Since I did the trigger shot, my lower stomach (like from my belly button down 4 inches and fully across my stomach from side to side) hurts to the touch- to the point where I thought it was my bladder and I had a uti (but I'm pretty sure I don't- I get them and know how they progress- even though I've been peeing a ton). I'm also super bloated and just feel gross. Is this common with Clomid and/or triggers?

I took my trigger on Sunday, so I think it's way too soon to even consider this a possibility for symptom spotting, but can't decide if it's something to call the dr about or if it's normal.

Very funny you say this! I triggered on Saturday and when I was on the treadmill last night I noticed the same thing. It was just uncomfortable, not so much pain per say. It was almost like a pulling sensation. Trying not to get my hopes up, but I am almost certain I got this when I got my BFP with my daughter! Crazy! Lol

I suppose we shall see!

Hey everyone- I'm cutting and pasting my post from other boards (so apologies in advance if you see this multiple times) because I'd love to have as many buddies as possible- hoping I can join you guys and we can all support each other

A little on me- I'm almost 31 (a teacher who works in baby central with people who seem to get pregnant on "their first tries" or "by accident" around the clock), husband and I have been TTC since December, off BCP since September and periods never came back regularly. They were very irregular from September-Jan (between 24-42 days, but light and short) Had a super stressful life event in Jan where periods disappeared for 3 months and they never came back, so I had to go to an RE. I've also used the Wonflo ovulation strips for about 6 months straight and only ever saw one double line the day before I had my AF for my 24 day cycle (which made no sense), so we are pretty sure I wasn't ovulating on my own. All of my bloodwork has come back normal (and my husband's SA, as well) and I am on the slim side (I eat pretty clean and exercise a lot), but she diagnosed me with pco due to my terrible acne breakouts (the worst), super irregular periods, and my ultrasounds.

This month is my first on Clomid. I took Provera for 10 days to induce a period, took 50 mg of Clomid and then had to take another dose (100 mg this time) because my follicles were not maturing. I had AWFUL side effects on the 100 mg and none on the 50 mg, which was interesting. As of yesterday morning, I had one at 18 and one at 19 with good lining (yay!) and I took my trigger shot this morning. Really nervous, really excited, and wishing for a great month for everyone here- baby dust to all

I just read up on this post! This sounds super promising! When I triggered with my daughter she was 18mm follicle! I am thinking we are both well on our way to bfps!! (Positive thinking!) ;) good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->