Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

I'm sorry to hear about the diagnosis Tinylynne. At least you have now found an answer and you can get the proper treatment. I hope everything goes well in your appointment next week. If you end up needing IVF for sure I hope that you have immediate success. Let us know how your appointment goes.

Best wishes for you

How is everyone doing? AF was supposed to come for me on Sunday, and I got just a light spot on Sunday afternoon, and then yesterday I just spotted throughout the day. The only time I got any light pink was whenever I wiped. I was hopeful that maybe it was just early pregnancy bleeding, but today I feel the cramps and it's a little heavier. I think I am out this month. I called my FS to let them know, and now I have to decide if I want to go with IUI next month or maybe just take a month off. I am not sure I am ready for IUI. Part of me just wants to do Clomid on my own. I just don't know I'm really stuck in a decision right now... Hopeful for the rest of you!

Sorry to hear the witch is making her appearance. I hope you find a resolve to your decision making and I wish you all the best in whichever choice you make. Xx

AFM, 9dpo and nothing going on! Just waiting on AF to start my last round of Clomid next month. After that, I'm taking a break as after 14 months it's all too much. :-( xx

TeenyWeeny- I hope you get the bfp! I know what you mean- consecutive months is exhausting!

Afm, I am startin 150mg Clomid again tomorrow and then go back for a scan on August 28

TeenyWeeny- I hope you get the bfp! I know what you mean- consecutive months is exhausting!

Afm, I am startin 150mg Clomid again tomorrow and then go back for a scan on August 28. The plan is to then do IUI the following Monday or so. We decided we may as well give it a go, but could change our mind before then. May just do natural BD one last time.

Just wanted to update: I got my BFP tonight! Good luck to the rest of you!! 😍

:wave: hi everyone,

I'm waiting for af to start clomid (again!) for 3 cycles at 150mg, I'm really hoping it works, if it doesn't we'll have to move to injections = I'm terrified of needles. :wine:

congrats to everyone who's gotten their bfp! :flower:

Hi all you lovely ladies, i have been gone for a while just couldn't handle the dissapointment again. We are ready to try again. The clomid didn't at all work for me so now we are moving to injections. Going to see the dr in November to start the process. Any good news from you? Please tell me you have some good news.

Congrats faith !! So happy for you. How's your pregnancy going??

Welcome to the thread vanilla:)

TTC monsie- good luck to you hope you get your BFP soon.

Hope everyone gets their BFP soon :)

Hi all you lovely ladies, i have been gone for a while just couldn't handle the dissapointment again. We are ready to try again. The clomid didn't at all work for me so now we are moving to injections. Going to see the dr in November to start the process. Any good news from you? Please tell me you have some good news.

I know how you feel, I had a 1 year + break from the site because it became too much, I'm really sorry the clomid didn't work. Fingers crossed that injections will work speedily for you.

AFM - I had my cd21 blood test yesterday and have the cd28 one next week (due to long cycles) to see if the clomid worked, if it didn't then it's injections next month.

It was going well, but on Wednesday I had started to spot. I called the nurse on call and she told me to try and stay calm and that it was probably completely normal. I had more bleeding Thursday morning and started cramping on my way to my first schedule ultrasound. Just before going into the ultrasound room I went the restroom and lost the baby then and there. Absolutely devastated and in need of prayers. Still so very upset. 💗 they are going to follow my Hcg levels till they are less than 5, and then we can try again. Heartbroken, but I know God must have a bigger plan for my sweet little one. 💜

It was going well, but on Wednesday I had started to spot. I called the nurse on call and she told me to try and stay calm and that it was probably completely normal. I had more bleeding Thursday morning and started cramping on my way to my first schedule ultrasound. Just before going into the ultrasound room I went the restroom and lost the baby then and there. Absolutely devastated and in need of prayers. Still so very upset. 💗 they are going to follow my Hcg levels till they are less than 5, and then we can try again. Heartbroken, but I know God must have a bigger plan for my sweet little one. 💜
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this :(. It is not easy no matter how early in the pregnancy it is. Maybe you will be more fertile now and a step closer to getting your sticky bean! I hope it will happen for you soon! <3

Hi ladies.

I'm starting clomid again soon so I went for a check up and the Dr found a gestational sac but didn't say much so what does that mean?

Hello, TTCMonsie! Hope you are doing well.'I am sorry i didn't see this till now. How are you? Did you get answers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->