• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

I'm out- AF got me :( Just in time for my bday tomorrow and 1 year my anniversary this weekend- sucks, but I'm definitely going to DRINK UP.

What a bummer but at least you can have a few too many!
Happy birthday for tomorrow too. I hope you have a lovely day. Xx

Sorry Rayin :( make this bday count then! I have a feeling that I will be right there with you dear.

Thanks guys - good cry, good ice cream, good wine.. and onto August. I hope we see some bfps here :)

Yup. Started bleeding more. Not a lot, I wouldn't call it CD1, but it's red and will be here tomorrow. Plus my husband is coming home late. And work has just been filled with irritating people today! Not good for this hormone raged lady!!!

AF got me today :( bummmmmer!! On to the next cycle! Doing 150mg Clomid this time 😳 lol! Here we go! Gotta keep my head up and STAY positive!!

How'd everyone doing? I'm cd 8 and on my last day of 100 MG clomid. Going in on cd 12 to grt monitored. I usually don't trigger unail cd 16, so I'm curious to see how pushing the clomid back a day will effect things.

How'd everyone doing? I'm cd 8 and on my last day of 100 MG clomid. Going in on cd 12 to grt monitored. I usually don't trigger unail cd 16, so I'm curious to see how pushing the clomid back a day will effect things.

That sounds exciting. I'm gutted I couldn't have a follicle scan last month. Good luck for this month. Xx

AFM, having a truly awful month. I am on CD40 with no AF in sight. I'm not pregnant so I don't know what's going on. This has been the longest cycle in a long time and I can only put it down to the Clomid screwing things up. :growlmad:
I am impatiently awaiting the witch so that I can move forward to the next round.

I hope you other ladies are having better luck! Xx

CD 3 here! Just started 150mg Clomid today! I go back next Friday for a follicle check! Good luck goes out to all of us!!
Teeny Weeny- I now EXACTLY all too well how you feel!! Hope you get answers soon!!!

That's so frustrating - will the dr give you provera to jump start af? Sorry you are having a tough month :( hugs

That sounds exciting. I'm gutted I couldn't have a follicle scan last month. Good luck for this month. Xx

AFM, having a truly awful month. I am on CD40 with no AF in sight. I'm not pregnant so I don't know what's going on. This has been the longest cycle in a long time and I can only put it down to the Clomid screwing things up. :growlmad:
I am impatiently awaiting the witch so that I can move forward to the next round.

I hope you other ladies are having better luck! Xx

Good luck! I'm going back on Sun for my scan ah. Keep us updated

CD 3 here! Just started 150mg Clomid today! I go back next Friday for a follicle check! Good luck goes out to all of us!!
Teeny Weeny- I now EXACTLY all too well how you feel!! Hope you get answers soon!!!

I will hopefully get a prescription for provera on Monday if AF is a no show. Still waiting. I think tomorrow will be the day. Xx

CD1 for me.... Had another chemical pregnancy this month unmedicated. Starting Femara on Friday. My current OB doesn't do monitoring and trigger shots, but he has an OB friend that specializes in IF and RPL who does, so I may try to see him and maybe even get triggers etc. In this month! We will see!

Sorry to hear that Tiny - hugs. It's great that you have a plan in place :)

CD1 for me.... Had another chemical pregnancy this month unmedicated. Starting Femara on Friday. My current OB doesn't do monitoring and trigger shots, but he has an OB friend that specializes in IF and RPL who does, so I may try to see him and maybe even get triggers etc. In this month! We will see!

Hey everyone, I'm sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancy tinylynne. Good luck to everyone starting a new cycle or nearing ovulation. hope this month brings us BFPs.

I haven't been on here much, I went on a road trip that lasted 6 days. My phone broke before we even left so I was isolated from everything. I started using FF on web when I got back.

At the end of my trip I was getting the feeling that I had already ovulated. I had left my thermometer and ovulation sticks home so I can avoid obsessing and just have fun. My cm started drying up CD 18 and I thought I wasnt gonna ovulate until later in my cycle. I was shocked my boobs started becoming sore. And once I got home I checked my temp. It was indeed post ovulation.

This month was not medicated so I expected to ovulate later. From my cm I think I ovulated cd 17 and I'm 7 dpo now. Just really happy about the early ovulation.

Good luck to us all !

Thanks Faith- it went well. I had good lining and 3 promising follicles... 17.5 and 2 at 15.5. She wants me to test OPK and trigger either way by Tuesday morning to O by Wednesday night. I'm assuming that by then they will all be about matured (I've read that they grow about 1-1.5/day)?

How's everyone else doing??

Good luck! I'm going back on Sun for my scan ah. Keep us updated

Good luck with your scan tomorrow!!!

RayinNY, those are three nice sized follies! With the trigger all the would release and you'll have a really good chance this cycle. fx for you.
Maybe ill up my clomid dose the next time I do clomid.

Well yesterday I was really sick and and I went to the hospital. Before giving me any meds they did a beta hcg test and it came out negative. Do you guys know if it shows on a blood test from 6-7dpo? I was really upset and still am.... I conceived once and now its not happening again ... clearly ovulating...

Perhaps the good thing about this cycle is that I don't have to wait for AF to know..

Negative is anything under 5 and if implantation hasn't happened yet, which is likely the case so early, then your beta test will be negative right now.

Good luck, and don't lose hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"