Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

Thanks Taima- really hoping that third time is the charm.

I wouldn't think that at 6 DPO, the hormones would show up reliably. Don't think it means anything!

RayinNY, those are three nice sized follies! With the trigger all the would release and you'll have a really good chance this cycle. fx for you.
Maybe ill up my clomid dose the next time I do clomid.

Well yesterday I was really sick and and I went to the hospital. Before giving me any meds they did a beta hcg test and it came out negative. Do you guys know if it shows on a blood test from 6-7dpo? I was really upset and still am.... I conceived once and now its not happening again ... clearly ovulating...

Perhaps the good thing about this cycle is that I don't have to wait for AF to know..

Taima- I'd definitely say still too early. Even when people get BFP at 10/11dpo the numbers are really low. Fingers crossed for you! 😘

RayinNy - sounds promising! I am going to use opks this round too, starting Thursday! I think I am also going to start Mucinex tonight 👍 I have a scan on Friday to check fillicle size and I just have HUGE HIGH hopes that they are going to be big and beautiful! 💗 Oddly- I feel that I have more CM this cycle?? Hmm lol

Can I join you ladies? I am on CD 1 and going to do an unmonitored cycle with 50 mg. I fell pregnant with DS on my first round of clomid which was also unmonitored so I'm hoping we get lucky again.

Thanks, Faith- triggered this morning. Actually have a terrible headache. Probably a side effect. How are you doing?

Taima- I'd definitely say still too early. Even when people get BFP at 10/11dpo the numbers are really low. Fingers crossed for you! 😘

RayinNy - sounds promising! I am going to use opks this round too, starting Thursday! I think I am also going to start Mucinex tonight 👍 I have a scan on Friday to check fillicle size and I just have HUGE HIGH hopes that they are going to be big and beautiful! 💗 Oddly- I feel that I have more CM this cycle?? Hmm lol

RayinNY -doing pretty well! Getting very excited for my scan Friday and should probably trigger Friday afternoon I'd say. We have a fun/busy weekend ahead and I am looking forward to haveing fun baby making! ☺️

Welcome, Krissie!! Yes, feel free to come along for the ride! Good luck to you!! ✨

I'm in complete shock..... I'm 14 do and I decided to take a pregnancy test (Internet cheapie) just to prove to my self that the queeziness was nothing more than PMS....

And I was shocked and started crying so much when I saw that :bfp: pop up within a minute on an IC... then took a first step and it was :bfp:.... praying to god this one is a sticky bean...

I was getting cramps from 3-4 days ago and it felt exaclty like my period and confirmed more that I was out...

You guys were right 6-7dpo is still too early even for a blood test..
I hope that this is the beginning of a stream of BFPs on this thread.. baby dust to everyone and I'm definitely going to stay on this thread :)

Stay strong ladies... after my negative blood test I was so upset crying like crazy... to my hubby and to my mom on the pbone..but then I had realized that I wasn't taking care of myself or anything my whole world was TTC obsession... it was getting to me and my husband. Past few days I had made a promise to myself and my husband that I wasn't going to TTC anymore. We are young and it will happen later... this was truly a surprise. . Still didn't tell him . Waiting for him to come home 3 hrs from now.

Thank you ladies this has been a very helpful and supportive thread...

Attachments

• 1438584105569-800273458.jpg
    1438584105569-800273458.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
Woohoo!!! Very excited for you!! 💗 we have our first BFP!!!

Thank you ladies :) I hope you all will get your BFPs very soon.
DH took me to the hospital after work and my beta HCG was 483... that's so confusing considering one week ago they said I wasn't pregnant.

I had my u/s on Friday. I had a 20 1/2 mm follicle 👍 Trying to keep a positive attitude through the next two weeks! I triggered Friday evening, and we BDd Friday pm, Saturday pm, Sunday AM and Monday AM. Wishing we would have last night, but we were out and about for the community picnic all day and got back VERY late and went to bed. Oh well! I am still hopeful! I even think I had a bit of ewcm on Saturday evening! :happydance:

20mm is great! And that's a good BD schedule. One day off won't hurt. Hope you catch that egg this month! Good luck to you.

Thank you, Taima! Roughly 8dpo today and going to try and resist the urge to test! Gahhhh! I'm starting to get antsy!

Thank you, TinyLynne!! I am getting excited myself!! 👍

TTCsince626- trigger is a word for Ovidrel trigger shot. You inject it in your stomach and should ovukate 24-36hrs later :)

Hi ladies,
Tinylynne, I'm doing great thanks. I had a scan 2 days ago at 5w1d and saw a gestational sac. Doctor saw everything was going well and didn't order me another BetaHCG(but of course i was poas and line was getting darker). We still haven't told anyone other than my parents. Waiting to hear the heartbeat next week before letting anyone else know.

I'm wishing you a sticky BFP soon!. What treatment are you following now? I think clomid gave my ovaries a push and the following month I was much more fertile and ovulated between CD16-17. I think clomid made me ovulate earlier but made me quite infertile in terms of cm. And regarding your chemical pregnancies, I told a doctor how worried I am that we might miscarry due to a previous chemical. He said it's very common and usually due to abnormal sperm fertilizing the egg. Maybe you can look into that?

Faithforbaby, KMFX this will be your BFP cycle!

We actually found out last night that hubby has a balanced translocation and everything was likely chromosomally unbalanced and we will have to pursue IVF with PGD. Meeting with the genetic counselor next week. Trying to find where to cut some money, because our savings could be gone quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->