Starting clomid!

Alli thats fab. They'll prob take the lmp as the date to take it from.would that be the 23rd? If u google edd calculator u can get ur due date!

Welcome mamma. Sorry to hear about ur mc. Best of luck with the clomid.x

Based on lmp of March 23rd and a normal 28 day cycle.. your due date would be about Dec 28th putting you at 4+2

Therefore 6 weeks would be about May 4th..

Give or take a few days.. hard to say cuz you don't know when for sure you o'ed..

Lillrojo- how are you feeling these days?

Nessaw- that really sucks about the measels. Maybe you could contact your doctor? And no, I won't be doing clomid this cycle although I have 2 presriptions left. Primarily becuase my doctor said that I have that cyst on my left side that looks like a bleeding one and she is afraid that the clomid will hyperstimulate my ovaries and then it will be a worse situation. Just going to try natural. I also found out today I can't get my HSG done this cycle becuase they did not have room for me this time. Sucks that I will have to wait it out until next month but that's the way it goes I guess. Not too worried about it this time. I am on CD3 now.

Mummy=welcome to the thread! wishing you lots of luck as you start your clomid.

Alli- looks positive to me & congrats again and a H&H 9 to you hun! How exciting that must be.

Tundra Im feeling well thanks for asking.. :) Ms has just begun so feeling nauseas off and on.. but ready for my scan tomorrow :)

Lilrojo good luck with ur scan.

Tundra thanks am going to ask the fert doctor as am seeing her on 8th may. There hasn't been much in the news recently but it still needs to be done. I'm pretty sure I had hyper stimulation this cycle. Am 9dpo. Trying to hold off til fri to test.

Alli have u tried the cbdigital pg test that has the conception indicator on to try and narrow down ur dates?

Thank you all for such warm welcome :hugs:

Lilrojo best of luck with the scan today:happydance:

Alli congrats once again.. :happydance:

So my 6 week pregnancy appointment is set for May 9th. What should I expect to happen in the mean time and at the appointment? Nervous that something will happen between now and then, like this is all a dream or something...

So my us went great, 1 baby :) Saw and heard the heartbeat.. :)

Due dec 13th.. :) Cant wait to have you all join me..

Ali nothing should happen.. if you spot call the drs.. first apt depends.. maybe a us... blood work, weight, bp, urine.. talk about things :)

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

I keep finding myself buying and taking tests. This time I used a First Response Digital at 8pm. I guess I needed the definitive YES+ and not just the two little lines. :happydance:

Lill - that's amazing news, :happydance::happydance: so thrilled for you..and FX'd we all join you pregnant ladies soon...:hugs: and what a lovely christmas present for your family.:cloud9:

Alli - :happydance::happydance::happydance:love the Digi:cloud9: you are preggies lady,enjoy it and take things easy:hugs:

how is everyone else holding up?

CD5 today for me. Nothing exciting, just getting into my office and obviously already logging into this thread to check on you ladies!

Alli- you are preggers. Relax and enjoy.

Lillro-How do you feel this morning? And so happy things worked out with your scan. Relax & enjoy

Hi everyone. If I were couning days and symptom spotting I would say 10dpo and similar to my prev pg. However have been bitten by that before so will stick with hello all for now!

Anyone know any morning sickness remedies...? Desperate...

Really ali there is nothing.. eat before you get up for the day.. keep crackers by your bed.. eat small and frequent meals.. :hugs:

I feel good.. Thanks for asking.. very happy and relieved :) almost 7 weeks.. so 5 more to go :)

Really ali there is nothing.. eat before you get up for the day.. keep crackers by your bed.. eat small and frequent meals.. :hugs:

I feel good.. Thanks for asking.. very happy and relieved :) almost 7 weeks.. so 5 more to go :)

Is your pic your most recent ultrasound? Glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait till i start getting ultrasounds!!

Could I join you ladies? I am about to start my first round of Clomid (50mg, day 2-6). I'll be taking the first one on Saturday.

A little bit about us - we've been TTC for 3 years and not achieved a single pregnancy. All my tests (HSG, U/S, hormones, ovulation) have come back fine and I do ovulate each month (backed up by over 2 years worth of BBT charting!) DH initially had a good SA, then it detoriated, then improved massively with the help of acupuncture and Wellmans. He's been discharged from his Urologist as all is now good with him. My consultant wants us to try Clomid to produce nice big and healthy eggies! Fingers crossed it works!! We aren't eligible for IVF on the NHS and can't egg share so are running out of options now!:shrug:

Congratulations to everyone who has been successful so far - I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->