Starting clomid!

Ali yes its my recent us :) gonna call and schedule my next one for the 12 week, first tri testing.. :)

Welcome Evie.. good luck with the clomid :)

welcome evie! good luck with clomid. It works wonders for some people! That's great that you are ovulating so hoping since your DH has been released you will see some results.

Hi Gals! I hope you don't mind if I join you! I am starting my first round of Clomid today! I am doing 100mg on 3-7. I'm excited and nervous as I've been through 3 months of testing and surgeries. I've always O'd on my own and had three losses in the last year. Dr went in and removed a small polyp and did a d&c just to clear things out a couple weeks ago. She said I should be prime to conceive now and the clomid should make healthier and stronger eggs. I'm a bit worried about side effects and am hoping they aren't to bad. Fingers are crossed for all of us!!!

Thanks for the lovely welcome to the thread, ladies. It's lovely to know you have somewhere to go where everyone understands your feelings/worries/fears/panics! We're allowed three cycles of clomid and then we're going to go for a medicated IUI at Herts & Essex in August if it doesn't work...but of course it will! ;)

All the very best of luck to you all :)

Welcome hopethisyear... best of luck and I hope the clomid does the trick for you :)

Welcome hopethis year. Good luck.x

I found some solutions for morning sickness that worked for me, I felt great today!
-peppermint (sugarless gum or mints)
-squirt some lemon juice in a glass or bottle of water, it smells great and the bit of acidity and flavor helped so much

That's great ali... I am still throwing up but I really don't mind.. I feel nauseous a lot of the day.. but im happy.. im pregnant :)

I have my next us on May 23rd.. cant believe im already 7 weeks..

That's great ali... I am still throwing up but I really don't mind.. I feel nauseous a lot of the day.. but im happy.. im pregnant :)

I have my next us on May 23rd.. cant believe im already 7 weeks..

I agree. If this is what I have to go through in order to bring a baby into my family then so be it :) . I am 5 weeks and so looking forward to my appointment on May 9th...

Thanks for the welcome!!!

So I started Clomid last night and I don't know if it's a side effect, but I slept through the entire night for the first time that I can remember in a long time. Usually I wake up 2 or 3 times a night.

So I started Clomid last night and I don't know if it's a side effect, but I slept through the entire night for the first time that I can remember in a long time. Usually I wake up 2 or 3 times a night.

I was the same way through both of my Clomid cycles. I wish it continued after I finished the 5 days. Is this your first cycle? How many mgs are you on and what days of your cycle? I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. Took me 2 cycles of Clomid.

Good luck!

I was the same way through both of my Clomid cycles. I wish it continued after I finished the 5 days. Is this your first cycle? How many mgs are you on and what days of your cycle? I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. Took me 2 cycles of Clomid.

Good luck!

Thanks & Congrats to you!!!! I'm glad Clomid worked for you. Yes, this is my very first cycle. I'm doing 100mg day 3-7. I'm pretty sure I O on my own since I've had 3 losses, but Dr. said he is trying to make me stronger eggs.

Hi ladies. I had a bfn yest @12dpo so think am def out. This is/was my last cycle of clomid and I am going for the mmr jab on thurs so can't ttc for the next four months. Wishing you all the luck and baby dust in the world.x

Its the measles/mumps/rubella injection. My mum told me the other day that I didn't have the measles jab when I was a baby. We have a measles outbreak in the uk and I am an infant school teacher. U can't ttc for a while after as its a live vaccine. I can't take the risk of anything affecting a pg after going thro a mmc.

Its the measles/mumps/rubella injection. My mum told me the other day that I didn't have the measles jab when I was a baby. We have a measles outbreak in the uk and I am an infant school teacher. U can't ttc for a while after as its a live vaccine. I can't take the risk of anything affecting a pg after going thro a mmc.

so sorry Ness:hugs::hugs: hopefully will hear from you soon...

I want to say a big congrats to lilrojo and Ali for the pregnancy's!! A happy & healthy pregnancy to you both!

Also want to extend a big congrats to Tundra for ovulating very well without clomid! That is wonderful news!

Nessaw---I hope your journey is a good one and hoping the best for you! :hugs:

Saying hello to the new ladies that have joined us recently!! This is an awesome thread and have gotten 3 or 4 pregnancies so far!

Update on me....this is my 4th cycle on 100 mg on 5-9 (I handle clomid great so that is a bonus! no side effects at all). I ovulated great on 1 & 2 and no ovulation on 3 and now I am 5 dpo (another great ovulation) so I am in the waiting game.
I haven't really been obsessing this cycle to much....thinking it isn't going to happen anyway. IF it doesn't then I think I am going in to get a HSG done and see what my tubes are doing...we have timed sex perfect, ovulating good, and still no +! I am thinking that maybe my tubes developed scarring tissue from the surgery (hoping otherwise but just a gut instinct)...
But anywho..going to sign off for now and will pop in hopefully in about 6-7 days and have a + HPT picture to show people!!

:hugs: to all and good luck to everyone!

Thank you so much faither.. :) Best of luck to you in the TWW..

Neesaw-im sorry to hear of the bfn.. hope you still pop on from time to time we would miss you otherwise..

Best of luck to you all.. hope you all join me soon.. clomid is a wonderful drug and I hope it helps you all.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->