Starting clomid!

You start it the first day of your period.. but you can set it up to the 5th day.. then you use fmu when it asks for a stick.. it tells you in advance high days and 2 peak days.. having sex when you have highs.. :) and peak

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor.php

Hmm...thanks for the link lillrojo. It looks easy enough. I will have to look some more at the web link you attached. I just read over the first page and it seemed like it wouldn't be too complicated. I usually stash my opk's in my purse when i want to test at work. I just go to the bathroom and do my thing then I bring it back to my desk while I wait for my answer lol. I am wondering how big that is?

I would do it before you leave your house.. you have a testing window that is set up when you start it.. :)

its fmu

oh I c. With my CBD I would usually test around 10 am 2 pm and then again at 6 pm and test until I got the negative.

yep that's what you do with opks but the fertility monitor Is different.. :) you use fmu with it which makes it easier.. only one test a day.. but I still used opks too lol.. im crazy

I found with the CBFM that it gave me much more clear results and it "learns" to read your cycles and patterns....

Also, loved once pg to be able to show exactly how many days past conception I was - added bonus :dohh::happydance:

It is pricey though...

Using fmu is one if the reasons I started using it rather than waiting and holding later on in the day. The normal opks measure the lh hormone surge but the cbfm measure another one which leads onto the lh surge. I think its estrogen but thats what gears the body up to o and triggers the lh. Thats why the clomid blocks the brain from realising that estrogen is being produced so the brain makes more hence a stronger ov. So u reset on day 1 of af and then it starts asking for sticks from cd6 depending on ur cycle. It rmembers ur cycle for several months. It stops asking after ur high after the peaks. So generally u start off with a few lows (altho once I was on clomid it went striaght to high!) then the high is when the estrogen is building and the peaks r when the lh is surging. You will always get ywo peak days then a high once it detects the surge. Its what confirmed for me my early ov. It has worked well for me although obvs no bfp yet but feel I am def not missing my surge now which is how I felt with the opks (I didn't use the digi ones which might have been better). Am not using it this month tho cos trying not to obsess on cds and dpo!

I too just started clomid on days 5-9. But standard 50mg. My ovaries were on fire days 16-17. Today is 18. My opks were positive days 17 and 18. It's so stressful all the timing and causing some fussing as much as we both want a new baby!! I don t know what all the abbreviations stand for on here so I hope I m not too wordy! We ve Dtd in the mornings of day 12 15 17 and 18!!

I too just started clomid on days 5-9. But standard 50mg. My ovaries were on fire days 16-17. Today is 18. My opks were positive days 17 and 18. It's so stressful all the timing and causing some fussing as much as we both want a new baby!! I don t know what all the abbreviations stand for on here so I hope I m not too wordy! We ve Dtd in the mornings of day 12 15 17 and 18!!

Good luck!!

welcome! how long have you been ttc? Sounds like with your BD'ing you have done it at the right times. Good luck to you.

Good luck hun! :happydance:

update, got my progesterone level back today and it's 28.1 and my doctor said that anything above 10 shows positive activity and that I am def ovulating on my own!! So excited to hear something positive for once. I just don't understand why we can't catch that darn eggie!!

update, got my progesterone level back today and it's 28.1 and my doctor said that anything above 10 shows positive activity and that I am def ovulating on my own!! So excited to hear something positive for once. I just don't understand why we can't catch that darn eggie!!

That's great :happydance:

Fantastic tundra. Such a relief!

It is a relief Nessaw & thank you Lillrojo! How are you lovely ladies doing today? I am just thankful I did ovulate on my own and without the help of clomid! Now just need AF to come and then start all over next cycle and what a viscious cycle it is! :)

So...I am confused as to when to test. My blood work from my day 21 progesterone work up on April 12th was 12.1 and doctor said that I ovulated. Per ovulation tests I ovulated on day 21 or 22. What do I go by as far as when to take a pregnancy test?

AF came to see me today!! Ugh...guess I will be counting down until the TWW again..

Alli- It dpends on when your AF is to arrive. How ever long your cycle is. Example if you are on 30 day cycle and no af then I would test. We all usually get too excited to wait so we start testing like 12-13DPO so if you ovulated 12 or 13 days ago you could start testing. When is your AF due hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->