Starting clomid!

Tundra am sorry about af. Stupid witch!

Alli what cd r u now? How many dpo?

Afm we have a possible measles epidemic in the uk and I"m a teacher and my mum has told me I wasn't vaccinated as a child so if not pg this cycle will need to have it done which means I can't ttc for 4 months. Not happy!

Tundra are u taking clomid this cycle?

AF came to see me today!! Ugh...guess I will be counting down until the TWW again..

Alli- It dpends on when your AF is to arrive. How ever long your cycle is. Example if you are on 30 day cycle and no af then I would test. We all usually get too excited to wait so we start testing like 12-13DPO so if you ovulated 12 or 13 days ago you could start testing. When is your AF due hun?

My first Clomis cycle it came on the 23rd of the month. I am confused as to when I ovulated because I have conflicting blood work results and opk's. I did just take 2 pregnancy tests and they look very faint positive to me and hubby. Gonna post them here in a few minutes to see what you all think.

Tundra am sorry about af. Stupid witch!

Alli what cd r u now? How many dpo?

Afm we have a possible measles epidemic in the uk and I"m a teacher and my mum has told me I wasn't vaccinated as a child so if not pg this cycle will need to have it done which means I can't ttc for 4 months. Not happy!

Idk I have conflicting blood work and opk's. Just took 2 pregnancy tests and gonna post them here in a few minutes, they look very faint positive to hubby and I.

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Very faint BFP's? What do you all think? I couldn't get a very good angle without shadowing...

Can't tell alli. They go blurry when I enlarge. Fingers crossed for u.x

Can def see something on the lower one!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

room for one more?:flower:

I'll be starting my Fertomid 100mg(clomid)as soon as this cycle is over and done with,from cd 5-9..so anxious and scared.

a lil background about me:i got my very BFP last year in July but MC'd at 5weeks.we've been trying naturally with no luck,so my Doc decided to put me on clomid.:thumbup:

Congrats to the ones already gotten their BFPs, FX'd for all that are still trying.:hugs:

ALi do we get more tests :)

Welcome Mummy.. good luck to you :)

How is everyone else doing :)

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

What do I do next? I have been so excited for the moment but now I am so nervous. Do I call my doctor? What do I say? Do I need to go in asap?

Ali those look awesome :) Congrats girl

I would call and say you got a positive preg test.. and they will set up things from there :)

Just contacted my doctor and they do first appointment at 6 weeks. Just have to figure out how far along I am....Don't know how to do that at this point with the conflicting opk's compared to my blood work.

where would you be based on lmp

I am not sure when I implanted. The info I do know... took Clomid days 5-9 which was March 27th thru the 31st. I got positive opk's on April 11 so opk's predicted ovulation the the 12th or 13th. My day 21 progesterone blood work was a 12.1 on the 12th of April. Yesterday got 2 faint + preg tests and today 2 a bit darker. Doctor said to make first appointment at 6 weeks, so when will tht be?

when was the first day of your last period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->