• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting clomid!

How's everyone doing with the clomid?

I'm on cd 13 now with no side effects. Been testing with OPK's and have got a surge yet, hopefully soon!
Well Cd7 for me stil have 2more days drinking the pills,and so far no side effecs except. Hot flushes!hope u have started Bd'ng your butt off!

Oh its 22:00 in SA so ima sleep now!

How's everyone doing with the clomid?

I'm on cd 13 now with no side effects. Been testing with OPK's and have got a surge yet, hopefully soon!
Well Cd7 for me stil have 2more days drinking the pills,and so far no side effecs except. Hot flushes!hope u have started Bd'ng your butt off!

Oh its 22:00 in SA so ima sleep now!

o.k..this may sound like a stupid question but how do you attach your chart to the signature?? I have a chart I want you ladies to look at but not sure how to do it! My temp has been super triphasic (so enough to get my hopes up and then squash it like a bug when AF shows! :wacko:) hehe) totally different then any other charts in the past...but I have been getting negatives since the dip (dip at 7 dpo and now it is 11 dpo)...any help would be appreciated! :hugs:

nevermind..i think I figured it out but my temp dipped this morning at 12 dpo but getting faint lines on 3 out of 5 tests so counting it negative especially with the temp drop... will test again tomorrow..fingers crossed but not counting on it damn it! hehe :hugs:

faither- I would be excited and then I would be super sad if AF did show but I am keeping my FXD for you.

Mummy- good luck, you are getting closer to when you can start using your OPK's.

AFM I am cd17 today and I didn't buy any OPK's over the weekend so I don't know if I ovulated yet. I didn't take my clomid the last 2 cycles and not sure if my O day will be different. I just know that usually I do feel when I O but haven't felt my ovaries yet and no cervial mucous. I may O later this cycle. I am feeling something on my lower right side so maybe today or the next few days. I am seriously thinking of going to get some OPK's on the way home but scared I missed already and would be a waste of $40 for the digital ones I use. Plus I don't think I have BD enough anyways. I only BD thurs and Saturday and hopefully tonight. If i havne't O'd yet that would be fine but I dunno this cycle. GRRR this makes me insane! ;-)

How is everyone else holding up?

Nessaw- sorry about your shot and sorry you got sad but I could understand why. Sending you hugs!

I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days. My first doctors visit is this coming Thursday. This pregnancy is a result of my 2nd round of Clomid because of low progesterone. What will they do at my first appointment? Will I get a scan/picture and hear the heartbeat? I live in Illinois if that matters....

:happydance::happydance: taking my last pill tonight :thumbup:

c0me on baby clomid!:happydance::happydance:

how is everyone else holding up?hope you ladies are BD'ng up a storm...anyone in the 2ww yet?

I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days. My first doctors visit is this coming Thursday. This pregnancy is a result of my 2nd round of Clomid because of low progesterone. What will they do at my first appointment? Will I get a scan/picture and hear the heartbeat? I live in Illinois if that matters....

I think in the US most obstetricians do a scan at the first appointment (in the UK this not done as mostly people are on the national health system). If they do a scan you may well be able to hear the heartbeat. Otherwise I think they do all the "booking in" stuff - note your lmp, blood pressure, weight, medical history etc.

Good luck!

Good luck to everyone going through a clomid cycle (particularly Faither - fingers very firmly crossed for you!)

I'm currently waiting for ov (currently CD11). Having mild ov pains but nothing to write home about. I don't think ov is imminent so thinking it might be between CD17-21 like normal. Who knows though! Had no other side effects or mood swings, so all positive so far. Hope it's working and making nice strong eggies though! :)

FX'd Faither:hugs:

Bee -FX'd for you aswell...hopefully you O soon and catch that eggies - have you started BD'ng yet?

Thanks MW2B - you too! We may well be going through the 2WW together! :)

We've started BD'ing although I think it would be too early for catchy eggy time! ;) I just don't want to accidentally miss it! :) My Consultant said to BD from day 10-17 but I think we'll go every other day at least from day 9 to 23 (or later if BBT doesn't show ov). I have my blood tests on day 21 and 23 to confirm ov.

Are you doing anything else different this cycle? I've massively cut down my gluten intake and eliminated caffeine. We're using Soft Cups like usual and also both taking our vits. I'm also drinking raspberry leaf tea which can apparently help with implantation.

Hi ladies! CD 15 for me, still getting negative OPK's. Had some twinges the last couple days and today nothing. I always get EWCM and so far nothing, I'm starting to get worried that I won't O, or that I did and didn't know it.

Hi ladies! CD 15 for me, still getting negative OPK's. Had some twinges the last couple days and today nothing. I always get EWCM and so far nothing, I'm starting to get worried that I won't O, or that I did and didn't know it.

remember that clomid dries up your CM...so you might Ovulate withought getting your normal EWCM:thumbup:

Thanks MW2B - you too! We may well be going through the 2WW together! :)

We've started BD'ing although I think it would be too early for catchy eggy time! ;) I just don't want to accidentally miss it! :) My Consultant said to BD from day 10-17 but I think we'll go every other day at least from day 9 to 23 (or later if BBT doesn't show ov). I have my blood tests on day 21 and 23 to confirm ov.

Are you doing anything else different this cycle? I've massively cut down my gluten intake and eliminated caffeine. We're using Soft Cups like usual and also both taking our vits. I'm also drinking raspberry leaf tea which can apparently help with implantation.

your BD plans sound perfect.

I have started to eat more nuts and avos, to boost fertility:thumbup: and lots and lots of greentea for me:thumbup: and we'll be BD'ng every other day from day 11 - 20

Well ladies...I got very faint positives on 9dpo and up..so faint one would believe they were evaps so I didn't take them as positives. It seemed like 12 dpo it became darker BUT my temp started dropping..so figured they were just evaps. On 13 dpo, my temped dropped to coverline and tests were alot lighter..so I am pretty convinced (with implantation dip at 7 dpo and triphasic and positive hpt's) that I had my 2nd chemical. AF is heavy today so no hope of 'just a little spotting' theory either. This is my 2nd chemical since December and now waiting to see what the Dr. wants to do but if he wants to continue clomid, it will be my 5th cycle and maybe I lost this one because of uterine lining issues from the clomid...any ideas on what to do now? I am frustrated, about to give up, and mad!! Why does this have to happen? I could vent more but I would fill up a couple of pages....thanks ladies for the well wishes and being here....I feel like no one really understands but us that are going through this together! Hugs to everyone

Faither ask you dr about femara.. It is supposed be great with the lining and not causing it to be thin.. I would go that route before doing more clomid.. as its obviously not doing what they want it to do.. :hugs: were all here for you no matter what.. this journey is hard and made harder with the meds.. but that is what I would do...

are you on progesterone at all from pos opk to 14dpo..

and im very sorry..

Evie be- you will be in the TWW before long & good luck to you.

Mummy- sounds like you have a plan FX'd that it works for you~

Faither- so sorry hun. I can imagine that is devistating. I agree with Lillrojo, ask your doc about Femera. It is supposed to be better and they prescribe it for lining issues. I was trying to catch up on this thread and all I saw on your thing was a fain positive and I got so excited for you. I am still hoping that it happens for you this cycle. I would love for us to be bump buddies~~ chin up lovely, we are all thinking about you. Have you had any other lab work done? What is your doc telling you? just try clomid and if it doesn't work then what?

Hope- good luck to you hun.

AFM, not sure if I am in the TWW yet or not. I had been ovulating on CD17 but didn't use oPKs this month and I am currently on CD19 today. I think I am out anyways because DH and I only BD on CD11 CD13 CD15 CD19. Not much to write home about and I am getting so aggrivated with DH. I don't tell him anything about ttc and keep it all to myself so that he is not pressured but seems I must be giving off some kind of scent that says stay away when I ovulate because he surely does lol.

Thank you for the relpies..a few answers to the questions..

I did progesterone testing (21 day) the first 2 months on clomid and the levels were 29.7 and 32.5 so my Dr. figured my progesterone would be good which I believe also. Femara seems to be the next step but still waiting to see what he wants to do. The clomid has done its job and boosted (I already ovulated on my own but with my age, he wanted to kind of speed things up) my ovulation. I am having some clots (sorry if to TMI) so the lining seems to be fine..plus I do take 81 mg baby aspirin also to help with it...I will keep you all updated as far as the next step but do have a spermie test ordered and blood work on the 14th (all the bloods to check to make sure I am not to old plus a thyroid test...my temps are a little low)..and it is time for my annual again so doing that on the 20th..so everything is lines up for now and just have to see what these Dr.'s (i am seeing my OG/GYN amnd a RE) want me to do! In the meantime...I am going to go get me some Daiquiri (strawberry) and maybe have a few..I don't drink but it might be calling my name tonight! :hugs: to everyone and good luck to all of you! I want to see some positive results this month! hehe!!

remember that clomid dries up your CM...so you might Ovulate withought getting your normal EWCM:thumbup:

I read and found out about Robitussin before I started my 2nd round of Clomid. Look it up on Google. I am currently 6 weeks and 4 days as a result of Clomid and Robitussin. Clomid really dried me up nut between the Robitussin and BD'ing every other day we hit it big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->