• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting clomid!

Aww boo Ali.. that's the day after mine.. :)

Aww boo Ali.. that's the day after mine.. :)

I was so upset and frustrated. I realized that there will be more to see as I will be 8 weeks and 6 days instead of 7 weeks 5 days. In the long run I guess it is sort of better.

Allicat, bummer your scan date was postponed :hugs: On the other hand there will be that much more to see on the scan when you go :thumbup: How many weeks will you be? By 8 weeks you see some proper little alien flumps :dohh:

Lilrojo, yay for beginning to feel your uterus :happydance:

Allicat, bummer your scan date was postponed :hugs: On the other hand there will be that much more to see on the scan when you go :thumbup: How many weeks will you be? By 8 weeks you see some proper little alien flumps :dohh:

Lilrojo, yay for beginning to feel your uterus :happydance:

I will be 8 weeks 6 days the day of the rescheduled ultrasound.

Ncaaaaw don't miss it coz its freezing at the moment...lol
Thanks for the luck,its sure going to be a drag..

Can I ask how you felt stronger OV pains/ tendencies on clomid? Was there a build-up or you felt it when OV was occurring i.e. the day? I have no symptoms and hot flashes are nearly gone. I have been using OPK's and nothing so far (this would still be very early for me though).

Hi Peanut :)

I normally get twinges and sometimes sharp pains at ovulation, but on clomid I had MUCH stronger pains which radiated round my back and front. It felt like it built up and up and up into quite an intense pain, then nothing! I'm guessing that was when I ovulated (CD15).

This TWW is sooooo hard as my temps are so different to normal and even my coverline was much higher. My BBT chart almost feels meaningless and I just feel like attributing any 'symptom' to clomid. Increased CM....ahh that'll be the clomid! BBT dip at 7dpo...ahh that'll be the clomid! Pain in abdomen...you get the idea! LOL! Very hard! Does anyone else feel the same?

I feel totally premenstrual - bloated, slightly nauseous and and slightly achey in my lower abdomen. Am pretty sure O is right round the corner :thumbup:

Eviebee - I'm the same - attributing everything to clomid, nightmares, fatigue, funny tummy etc. :dohh: Which day are you testing?

First off...I love hearing from Allie and lilrojo! It is exciting news everytime and big hugs!!

Congrats Peanut on the + opk! now the dreaded 2 ww...hugs to keep you sane!

Good luck Evie..I can't remember what stage you are on but thinking it was the 2 ww also...keep chin up and I have a feeling for yoU!

As for me...didn't do Clomid this cycle (did previous 4 cycles so taking a break) and didn't know if I was even going to Ovulate, but today (CD 13), I got a smiley face on Clear blue digital so at least I ovulated without Clomid! Bd'ed last night and the next 3 nights so wish me luck!!!

:hugs: to all and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!!

oh and for information...I don't have any EWCM...don't know if its because of the clomid last 4 cycles or what but we use preseed...also, I am having no 'O' pains at all which is different without clomid...
I also am not taking temp at all after 'O' is confirmed...I have taken this month off as far as temps and it has gone by so much faster and not always on my mind! It has actually been nice! We are in the process of buying a house this week also so that should take my mind off the 2 ww! But will bop in and check on everyones BFP though!! :hugs:

Aww thanks faither I'm super excited for you hopefully no clomid is better

Just curious if anyone had a lack of symptoms before AF? I usually get sore BB's a couple days after O up until AF, this cycle nothing. Not sure if it's from the clomid or maybe it's a good sign.

Just curious if anyone had a lack of symptoms before AF? I usually get sore BB's a couple days after O up until AF, this cycle nothing. Not sure if it's from the clomid or maybe it's a good sign.

I never got any signs of my periods coming. Maybe cramping the day of start but thats it...

I always have had symptoms before I took clomid & this time no. I'm CD28 today, last cycle was 31 days.

I am on day 28 now of my cycle and took clomid earlier this month for the first time. I had no side effects at all. At day 21 I started to get "period like cramps" and they are still here today!!! My cycle last month was 24 days but I've already taken 4 tests, all negative ;(

Hope-I also had zero symptoms :) good luck!!

Rishy clomid can change when you ovulate in some ppl..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->