Starting clomid!

Hi skettles2013!

I am too on a clomid cycle this month, it is my second one! Clomid 100 mg from day 3 to 7 (i am on day 5) and i am going for a follicule check on monday!

I hope we can stay in touch!

Boumboum

Hi skettles2013!

I am too on a clomid cycle this month, it is my second one! Clomid 100 mg from day 3 to 7 (i am on day 5) and i am going for a follicule check on monday!

I hope we can stay in touch!

Boumboum

cool! you're just 2 days behind me....I hope this will be a great month for us! I'll come see your journal. :happydance:

First round clomid/iui/ovidrel/prometrium. I just finished my 5th day of clomid(Mon) I go in for my next US and blood work on Thursday!

Hi Ladies, I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts but it seems like a lot of clomid success here!

I just started a round of clomid. I'm 35, TTC for #2 and on cd 7 right now. I am taking 100 mg of clomid cd 3-7. I'm suppose to go in on thursday to see how my follies are growing. I have an 8 month old son who is just such a blessing. It took us 8 months to conceive him, I think mainly b/c of my whacked cycles. I get my period every 35 days or so, yea it's very annoying. We started TTC'ing last cycle but i kept waiting and waiting to ovulate, it wasn't until cd 22 that I ovulated. :cry: I hope I get a BFP this month!

Hi hun,

We have some similarities! I'm 35 (well in 4 days I will be anyway...) and ttc #3. My cycles are also on the longer side usually 34 days, but from what I have gathered that is still within "normal" range :shrug: Did your doctor prescribe clomid because they believe you weren't OV'ing?

Good luck this cycle! :happydance:

Hello everyone! Good to see new faces on here...I can't believe this thread is still going..my first post was Feb. 12th!!!

I am soo happy to keep seeing the updates from Alli and Lilrojo! I can't believe how fast time is going (but I bet it is dragging for you 2!)..the babies are getting so big and can't wait until the next u/s's!!!! Keep taking those vitamins and do some rest and relaxing!!!

Where is Tundra?? Has anyone seen her on any other thread? I miss her also! :shrug:

Update on myself....2nd cycle with no meds and did an + opk on 15th & 16th but didn't have a temp spike until today..usually I release eggie the same day as + so it had me worried I wouldn't O...pretty happy that I actually did! taking temp 2 more days to confirm then putting away therm...I have only taken temp 5 times so far and next 2 so only 7 times this month!

Oh and Fyi....I actually had EWCM this cycle!!! I haven't had that for quite a while (fertility pills are nasty with that)...I was so happy and so was hubby! :blush: hehehe but if I get a BFN this cycle then starting my femara that is ready to go in my drawer..will be first time with it..
Good luck ladies and super baby dust to everyone!! :hugs:

Hey all so happy to hear of the new ladies here.. good luck to each and every one of you.. Im not going anywhere :) not until you all have your bfps too..

Not dragging at all Faither.. im 15 weeks on Friday.. drs tomorrow for a quick checkup..

I think Femara will be great for you in all honesty..

Good luck ladies..

Hi Faither and Lilrojo :flower:

Faither - hoping this natural cycle with lots of EWCM does the trick, otherwise onward and upward with femara :thumbup:

I am on CD 16 today (usually O about cd 20). Been having a really heavy bloated feeling in my lower abdomen. High on CFBM, but still -OPK.

Fingers crossed :thumbup:

I too love seeing your pg updates Lilrojo and Allicat, please keep posting :happydance:

Hi hun,

We have some similarities! I'm 35 (well in 4 days I will be anyway...) and ttc #3. My cycles are also on the longer side usually 34 days, but from what I have gathered that is still within "normal" range :shrug: Did your doctor prescribe clomid because they believe you weren't OV'ing?

Good luck this cycle! :happydance:

Hi! I asked to take Clomid. My ovulation takes forever, usually not till CD 20-22, so I didn't want to wait. I go through so many pee sticks. My dr is fine with it so here I am. cd 9, waiting to check on my follicles tomorrow! The only thing with clomid is that it dries me out. Do you have that problem, too? Any remedy for that?

Hi hun,

Good luck this cycle! :happydance:[/QUOTE]

Hi! I asked to take Clomid. My ovulation takes forever, usually not till CD 20-22, so I didn't want to wait. I go through so many pee sticks. My dr is fine with it so here I am. cd 9, waiting to check on my follicles tomorrow! The only thing with clomid is that it dries me out. Do you have that problem, too? Any remedy for that?[/QUOTE]

Hello Skittles! Clomid definitley dries a girl out...try robitussin (the kind with JUST quanifesin?? in it..or mucinex) before you ovulate. It is suppose to help thin out your cm. It never worked for me so I bought pre-seed and it is wonderful! It is the only lubricant sperm friendly and has the same ph as fertile cm..first month I used it I became pregnant but had a chemical..still using it to this day! good luck! :hugs:

Hello Skittles! Clomid definitley dries a girl out...try robitussin (the kind with JUST quanifesin?? in it..or mucinex) before you ovulate. It is suppose to help thin out your cm. It never worked for me so I bought pre-seed and it is wonderful! It is the only lubricant sperm friendly and has the same ph as fertile cm..first month I used it I became pregnant but had a chemical..still using it to this day! good luck! :hugs:

Hi faither2003, robitussin, huh? i'll check that out. i use preseed but it's still not the same, plus, preseed is so darn expensive. Good luck with your O, you're not in the 2ww, keep us posted!

I bought conceive plus, like preseed but cheaper.. check that out too :)

Bah, I'm so over my wonky hormonal issues. I had a peak on my CFBM today (after 2 days of highs), yet a totally -OPK. What the heck is going on :wacko:

Congrats Peanut!!! I always use the rule 'every other night' if ovulation is in question. This month was an exception because hubby and I took the month off of sex and so it was nice every night for a while...maybe tmi but not in ttc...never tmi!! hehe (love the abbreviations and you all knew exactly what I was saying!!) :hugs: to everyone!

Awesome Peanut!

So ladies, I have bad news. I went to see the FS today and my follicles are not really growing! :cry::cry::cry::cry: The biggest one is only 8 mm. I will go back in on Monday now. My estrogen level was only 39!

Has clomid ever not worked for you? What happens if I still don't have any growth on Monday?

Awesome Peanut!

So ladies, I have bad news. I went to see the FS today and my follicles are not really growing! :cry::cry::cry::cry: The biggest one is only 8 mm. I will go back in on Monday now. My estrogen level was only 39!

Has clomid ever not worked for you? What happens if I still don't have any growth on Monday?

Hi Skittles, what day scan was it? I went in for my 12 days scan today my doctor says nothing is going on. I'm on 50mg clomid (first time). I usually ovulate late in my cycle though so maybe that's it. Are you a late ovulator?

Awesome Peanut!

Hi Skittles, what day scan was it? I went in for my 12 days scan today my doctor says nothing is going on. I'm on 50mg clomid (first time). I usually ovulate late in my cycle though so maybe that's it. Are you a late ovulator?

I am usually a late ovulator but when I took clomid before I ovulated on cd 13. today is cd 10 and I had the scan this morning. :shrug:

Hi Skittles, it could be that you are going to OV late. From what I have gathered there doesn't necessarily seem to be any rhyme or reason as to whether it brings it fwd or delays it.

I went for a scan when I was not on clomid and was told I was nowhere near OV when I should have been, well low and behold I had a 42 day cycle that month which is unheard of for me. I guess my point is the scan on the date I had it wouldn't have been accurate for where I actually was in my cycle :shrug:

If you genuinely aren't responding on clomid I think there are other things you can try, not sure what the names are...? Femara perhaps?

Hi faither2003, robitussin, huh? i'll check that out. i use preseed but it's still not the same, plus, preseed is so darn expensive. Good luck with your O, you're not in the 2ww, keep us posted!

I used Robitussin on my 2nd Clomid Cycle and am now 13 weeks pregnant. We had sex every other day and I took Robitussin 3x a day for about a week and a half. Hope this helps!!

I used Robitussin on my 2nd Clomid Cycle and am now 13 weeks pregnant. We had sex every other day and I took Robitussin 3x a day for about a week and a half. Hope this helps!!

Thanks Allicat. How much clomid were you taking? I definitely have to try Robitussin. Congratulations!!! You're almost done with first tri. I hated keeping it a secret, I wanted to tell the whole world b/c I was so happy but I managed to refrain till second tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->