Starting clomid!

I had my positive opk on cd 17, and then ran out. So I couldn't keep testing. We bd'd still, but my chart has not detected ovulation yet. There's a chance I could have ovulated yesterday, we'll have to wait until tomorrow's temp to find out for sure. Here's my chart:

That is a confusing one that is for sure...
1)..thermometer batteries good?
2)..take temp same time everyday?
3)..Could be that your body was getting ready to ovulate but didn't...
4)..annuvolatory (?)...i don't know much about that though..which since you are on chlomid I would doubt this..

I think it was #3 but you will still O...not sure when though..very confusing chart! :hugs: My batteries died this morning...it said my temp was 89.7 :dohh:...I really do feel alive!! hehe..have to get a new one today!

What on earth is going on?! I swear I've ovulated, so why hasn't FF caught it??
I have exhausted all my effort. I had all the right signs. I figured clomid would do the trick (I DO ovulate on my own though) and yet its looking like I won't be ovulating at all. My DH can only "deliver his goods" so much. (Typically we do the deed twice per cycle, and this cycle we've done it four times!) I feel completely discouraged, confused and I'm not sure what to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 4
I should be oing today.. :) from my positive yesterday.. so fxed.. tww starts tomorrow

So i have a very clear positive on my ic but my digital said no.. hmmm I think the ics are more sensitive.. what do you all think

The IC's are definitely better I think..like I replied earlier..I had a blazing + last month and a digi said no..but the line was just as dark as the control..but this month I got the smiley...but I love my IC's! So cheap and they work! :hugs: I hate the plain blue handled HPT's though...alot of evaps and have read that it was a bad batch...UGGHHH!

Grrrr..hate hate hate living in Alasaka!! I can't get those IC's online to ship here. That's what happens a lot. Most companies do not ship to AK. Isn't that weird??

I have exhausted all my effort. I had all the right signs. I figured clomid would do the trick (I DO ovulate on my own though) and yet its looking like I won't be ovulating at all. My DH can only "deliver his goods" so much. (Typically we do the deed twice per cycle, and this cycle we've done it four times!) I feel completely discouraged, confused and I'm not sure what to do.

Oh honey! So sorry that you are feeling down. What CD are you on? Maybe you will just be late. I read that when taking clomid you ovulate 6-10 days after your last pill. I don't know if it is still true if you O already on your own if it will change the day you ovulate though.

Turndra i got my pos 12 days after my last clomid.. it affects everyone differently..

Oh honey! So sorry that you are feeling down. What CD are you on? Maybe you will just be late. I read that when taking clomid you ovulate 6-10 days after your last pill. I don't know if it is still true if you O already on your own if it will change the day you ovulate though.

I'm on CD 21 and has my positive opk on cd 17.
It's been 12 days since my last clomid pill. And I usually do ovulate around cycle day 18 or so.

Keep your chin up woman! It looks like you might have O'd on CD 19...2 more higher temps and it will confirm it on FF....Your timing for BD'ing was spot on...I ovulated on my own also before Clomid but it was weak o'ing...I usually o'd on CD 11 and now I am ovulating on CD 15...so there is always hope! As for the bedding..we dtd for 6 days straight..very tiring! hehe So generally speaking...I believe you hit it ...anxious to see what the next few dyas temp are! Good luck hon! :hugs:

So i have a very clear positive on my ic but my digital said no.. hmmm I think the ics are more sensitive.. what do you all think

The IC's are definitely better I think..like I replied earlier..I had a blazing + last month and a digi said no..but the line was just as dark as the control..but this month I got the smiley...but I love my IC's! So cheap and they work! :hugs: I hate the plain blue handled HPT's though...alot of evaps and have read that it was a bad batch...UGGHHH!

Grrrr..hate hate hate living in Alasaka!! I can't get those IC's online to ship here. That's what happens a lot. Most companies do not ship to AK. Isn't that weird??

That is really strange...not even Amazon or ebay??? I get mine off ebay which I am sure you have tried...hhmmm....maybe someone you know in the states could get some and mail to you..like some family or close friend? Good Luck and :hugs:

Keep your chin up woman! It looks like you might have O'd on CD 19...2 more higher temps and it will confirm it on FF....Your timing for BD'ing was spot on...I ovulated on my own also before Clomid but it was weak o'ing...I usually o'd on CD 11 and now I am ovulating on CD 15...so there is always hope! As for the bedding..we dtd for 6 days straight..very tiring! hehe So generally speaking...I believe you hit it ...anxious to see what the next few dyas temp are! Good luck hon! :hugs:

That is really strange...not even Amazon or ebay??? I get mine off ebay which I am sure you have tried...hhmmm....maybe someone you know in the states could get some and mail to you..like some family or close friend? Good Luck and :hugs:

my sister lives in the lower 48's. Yea, I have tried Ebay and Amazon and what happens is the manufacturer usually ships those out and then it comes out at check out====we can't ship to your location. WTH??!! I tried to get some CBF opk's the digital one because they were cheaper on amazon and it did hte same darn thing to me. Hey I was thinking of signing up for FF but wasn't sure because I've never done that and I am currently not temping. It looks so confusing to me. Do you think FF would benefit someone if they are not temping? Just curious.

They do have quite a few charts that don't temp...FF is overwhelming at first but give it a few days and be clicky happy and you will find that it isn't very hard to figure out! I am 42 so if I can do it...anyone can!
I am currently 4 dpo and going crazy...going to start more projects to keep my mind off things..I'm a bonifide POAS'holic so I am trying to wait until 8 dpo to start..I have a ton of cheapie internets so at 11 cents a piece I can test early! I don't get disappointed until AF comes so it doesn't hurt! What will be will be! Good Luck on finding the IC's!! I would get a hold of your sister and see if she will send you some..alot cheaper! :thumbup:
How is everyone else doing?

Hmmm FF says I'm 5dpo now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 8
maybe you are mind.. :) didnt you think you ovulated on cd17..

They do have quite a few charts that don't temp...FF is overwhelming at first but give it a few days and be clicky happy and you will find that it isn't very hard to figure out! I am 42 so if I can do it...anyone can!
I am currently 4 dpo and going crazy...going to start more projects to keep my mind off things..I'm a bonifide POAS'holic so I am trying to wait until 8 dpo to start..I have a ton of cheapie internets so at 11 cents a piece I can test early! I don't get disappointed until AF comes so it doesn't hurt! What will be will be! Good Luck on finding the IC's!! I would get a hold of your sister and see if she will send you some..alot cheaper! :thumbup:
How is everyone else doing?

so glad there is some 40 on here, gives me hope! I will be 40 this summer and wanted to get preggers before my 40th bday! I am hopeful that it will happen though. Yea, I am going to really work on the OPK's for next month if this isn't my month. I know my sister will send me some. It's too late for this month as this is CD10. I am just happy my DH actually BD'd with me last night. I know it's early but I didn't have to prevoke it. He was ready!! That's so good for me as we seem to miss our time because he stresses the heck out. Military lifestyle can be pretty crazy but so can everyone else's as well. How are you today? Are you able to contain yourself and not test yet? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I always test early too....

Yeah it's just weird that so many temps before ovulation are above my coverline. It's also weird that I had a pretty massive dip at what is said to be 2dpo....

Yeah it's just weird that so many temps before ovulation are above my coverline. It's also weird that I had a pretty massive dip at what is said to be 2dpo....

I'm really stupid when it comes to taking the temp thing because I never done it so what does that mean? What is it supposed to do? I am interested because I would like to chart next cycle if I don't get a BFP this month!!

I don't know that i'm the right person to explain it all! I'm new to charting as well, and basically have questions to ask every day!

Mind that is great news on the ovulation!!! yeah! You bd'ing perfect then! The massive dip at 2 dpo could just be what they call a fallback temp...I don't really know what it means but alot of women get a lower temp like that on 2 dpo...something to check out.
I am only 4 dpo (which FF had me has me at 5dpo but I know I ovulated on the 23rd) so I have at least 4 more days to start testing! I am trying to stay busy so I am not tempted! :winkwink:
Charting your Basal body temp is a great way to know when you ovulate by a swift spike in temp...it doesn't really help as when to have sex because once you get the spike..that usually means you are done and it is to late to have conceive...it is a great tool for women that don't ovulate or have a hard time ovulating..
I talked to my Doctor today and she gave me a blood order for my 21 day p4 test which will be this Saturday! I can't wait to see what the numbers are!

So I am on Cd 13 have been feeling very crampy the last two days .... not sure if this is O pain or maybe (fingers crossed) implantation. I am thinking it is due to O'ing but I am not temping right now and according to my cycle it should be just O. I am a chronic over tester and I can't help myself I will test every couple of days post O, except I get really disapointed when they obviously are negative(because I am testing way to early). I tested today and got a neg result. I know that I do it to myself but I hate getting so discouraged :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->