Starting clomid!

Yeah I really hope I Actually am 5 dpo

I notice though, if I remove my positive opk, the crosshairs change to show me at only 3dpo. So I am betting they have it wrong right now...we'll see!

Mine did the same thing...I put a + opk and it put my O there when I actually released an eggie the next day..there is a setting to turn off the opk result but can't find it! So it says I'm 6 dpo but only 5..wish it was 6 though! hehe
Also, how did you get your chart posted on here? I would like to post but can't even figure how to start the whole process! :haha: thank you very much!

Hey I found this website with informaiton on when to BD around ovulation. This is so confusing. I am trying to figure out with timing because I am going out of town for 10 days starting next Friday WITHOUT MY DH!!! Panic mode....

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-tests/when-have-sexual-intercourse-after-opk-turns-positive

I did find the information really helpful though. I know it pretty much says the same thing as other sites but thought this was easier to understand. I did test 2 times per day last month. I started this cycle using the clear blue digitals but have to pick up more today as I don't have enough for 2 x's daily this cycle

Oh and I just got a great deal on Clearblue Easy's on ebay...14 tests for $23! I know what they say between blue versus pink but I have had clearblue before and it detected my early pregnancy better then FRER...my body does not like FRER's for some reason..so i am pretty happy...except if I did get pregnant this cycle..hmm..might send them to Alaska! hehe :hugs: I have officially not pee'd on anything! :happydance: I am waiting until at least my hubby's b-day (9 dpo) on the 4th to test...if I last..hehe

Oh and I just got a great deal on Clearblue Easy's on ebay...14 tests for $23! I know what they say between blue versus pink but I have had clearblue before and it detected my early pregnancy better then FRER...my body does not like FRER's for some reason..so i am pretty happy...except if I did get pregnant this cycle..hmm..might send them to Alaska! hehe :hugs: I have officially not pee'd on anything! :happydance: I am waiting until at least my hubby's b-day (9 dpo) on the 4th to test...if I last..hehe

Darn!! I can't get on ebay from my government computer! Go figure!!! I will have to check that out when I get home tonight though. What what what? Confused now. I thought Clear Blue digi's were just clear blue? Maybe I should start reading more of the fine print and not just HEADLINES LOL

The Clear blue's that I have come in a pink wrapper with the device you stick into it. I only got them because for digi's I had slim pickings here in my Alaska Walmart! We don't have a drug store yet but they are putting Walgreens up near my house as I type. Hopefully soon soon soon. I am sure they will have these. Yay for not peeing! I am going to when I get home hehehe Can't resist as I don't want to miss my chance!! Man--wouldn't that be a great bday present for your DH!! Fx'd for you :happydance::happydance:

Had my cd21 tests today. The nurse said it wd be 4-5 working days to get the results :-(

Lol, im about 2dpo.. now as im pretty sure i o'ed on tuesday.. so i know have a few days left to wait.. I wait until at least 9dpo.. so that will be on thursday the 7th..

fxed for us all :)

Tundra....I am referring to pregnancy tests not the ovulation ones...I also have the digital OPK with the smiley faces and pink handles....so you are right on track!

Nessaw.....that really sucks that you have to wait that long..I am from a smaller town so I make sure they will know that I will be calling in a few hours to get the results...less stress on me which is less stress on them..hehe!

Lil...I hate 2-5 dpo!! it is soo boring..even at 5 its just starting to heat up but not by much since I won't be testing early like usual! UGHH!! Good luck everyone and keep us updated!!!

Hello everyone! I am currently 6 dpo and had some plain, blue handled IC's so guess what...yes I pee'd on one!! Couldn't help myself but I did get a line but this is the bad bunch of tests (bad evaps) so I am going to throw them away but it does help with the addiction..hehe. Will be waiting another 3 days to bring out the big boys (expensive HPT)...
Tomorrow I get my progesterone test done and excited! I will see if it is higher then last months. I have been feeling alot different then other months but I have learned not to get into the whole 'symptom' thing..very deceiving! :growlmad: Major symptoms is alot of creamy cm, pinching for the last 3 days and now have died down and sore uterus (feels like someone used it as a punching bag), bloating, backache and spurts of fatigue...oh and now extreme thirst..but like I said, I have been duped before!
Hope everyone is doing great and waiting to hear updates!! :bunny: :bunny:
I love these little smiley thingy's!!

Faither my symptoms pretty much match urs plus sore nipples as if last night. I keep telling myself its just theclomid in a vain attempt not to get my hopes up! Good luck.x

It may be in our minds Nessaw but there is always hope damn it! I got my progesterone results back and they are 32.5...doesn't mean much but I did ovulate very well and had alot of sex so hopefully things met up in there this time!! I have also been taking royal jelly, COQ10, extreme prenatal, 81 mg aspirin, fish oil for the last 2 months so I am hopeful!
How many DPO is everyone now?? I have lost track and would like to compare symptoms! We have to make this fun right? Hugs to everyone!
Did you get your progesterone results yet Nessaw?

Im 4dpo as of right now but its 10pm.. so almost 5...

No symptoms... :)

Hi am 11dpo today. My cbfm started flashing today at cd24 so af due soon. My cycle varies each month so I never really know if I'm late. Am going to see if af shows by thurs which is cd28 and take from then on as late. But have heard that clomid can lengthen ur cycle. Does anyone know if this is just when it pushes ov past cd14?

Re cd21 tests am going to try and call the clinic tom and c if I can get any news.

Hey can I join am on cd6 today :D last dose off 100mg clomid will be going for follie scan on Friday at 10am then iui as soon as I get ++++ opk !!! :D x

So today I am on CD 17 I didn't temp or test this month for O so I am not sure if I have yet or not. My breasts have been very tender the last couple of days and then today I had really bad abdominal cramping and really bad pain in the left ovary area. Not sure what this means. I am hoping for a BFP but it's early. I won't get one this early.

Grrr clinic isn't open on a mon!!rubbish!

I was having such bad cramping I couldn't help it I had a blood test done and its negative. This was my first round of clomid but I am still upset. I feel stupid for crying
About it but I can't help it.

I was having such bad cramping I couldn't help it I had a blood test done and its negative. This was my first round of clomid but I am still upset. I feel stupid for crying
About it but I can't help it.

Don't feel stupid. We have all been there before. You are not alone even if you feel like it. Just keep trying. This is only your first time on clomid. Maybe you needed to get used to it. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->