Starting clomid!

I was having such bad cramping I couldn't help it I had a blood test done and its negative. This was my first round of clomid but I am still upset. I feel stupid for crying
About it but I can't help it.

No need to feel stupid at all...I think about running to the dr every month but reassure myself that I want to be the first one to know I am pregnant...not the dr...so that helps me stay away from him! hehe

We are all getting in the same boat and countdown is starting for most of us..think Nessaw might be a few days behind and there was another one way ahead of us..
I have to confess that I did pee on a damn stick this morning (actually 3..I know bad me!) but on all 3 I can see lines but sure they are evaps again :growlmad:...will keep testing and will post when I (hopefully) get a true positive! So hubby didn't get the b-day gift today but he had a really good one! Good Luck Ladies and keep them tests soaking and let us know....I'm excited for us all!!

oops...Nessaw is ahead of us and Lil is a few days behind...I'm trying to keep up...we haven't heard from Mind for a while...hopefully she had some good news!! :happydance:

Got my cd21 results. Prog @ 57.51 and they want over 30 so thats the first hurdle jumped! Am cd26/13 dpo today. Ignoring any smptoms. Trying to hold out til sat to test if no af by then. Fingers crossed.

Wubbles sorry about bfn. Hope that its too early.x

Yup im 7dpo today.. so a few more days till i start testing..

Sorry about the bfn..

Good luck to you all :)

Well it seems like another negative for me...see an indent with color but I think it is evap...oh and my temp ernt down .4 degrees today so there goes my triphasic I eas hoping for so I am down in the dumps and figured what my 'symptoms' mean (you may find this funny!)
1) sore boobs....I have gained about 10 lbs in 2 months so weight gain...
2)back and hip pain....weight gain
3)Feeling like cold coming on....cold coming on! hehe
4)tired.....here in Montana the sun never shines always want to hibernate!
5)irritable at my 18 & 19 yr. olds...because they can be irritating!! hehe

that is just the start but everything can be explained...still in til Saturday but unless my temp goes back up, not really counting on it!
Good luck to everyone else and those are great numbers Nessaw!! I hope someone gets thier BFP..this thread has been going for over a month now..couldn't believe it! :hugs: to everyone!

awww so sorry to hear faither... your not out till af shows though..

Am out. Witch paid a surprise visit this morning. Good luck everyone.x

I am so sorry Nessaw! :cry: I think I am not far behind you..11 dpo and BFN again..woke up with a horrible AF cramps this morning and thought it had already came...I am due this Saturday so pretty sure I will be getting a visit also! Big hugs to you and Good luck in the future!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Im so sorry to you both...

Will you be doing another round of clomd?

Sorry to hear that ladies. Hoping for your bFP this cycle~!!

Nessaw I am sorry to hear this but your progesterone levels are good! Maybe it will just take another month to get things rolling now that your levels are up!

I am on CD 20 but had a negative hcg Monday so I am expecting AF to show her ugly face.

I will be doing one more round of clomid...will have to see what my Dr. wants to do but my levels are good so probably do the 100 mg 5-9 again..this will be my 3rd round. After that, I may take a break from ttc..it has been 7 months now and getting tiring..even next month I think I am only going to temp up to ovulation then not worry about it! Oh....12 dpo today and negative again..2 more days until AF...not much hope right now but ready for next month already to give it all a final push!! :hugs: to everyone!

Well I'm bummed out today! I am going out of town this evening right after work. Going to be gone for about 10 days. I got my first +OPK on Monday and it was still positive last night. My DH wouldn't do the BD with me!! (so mad) We did BD on Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. Do you guys think I Bd enough? I have read many articles and research on this topic and some suggest that doing it prior to ovulation that if the sperm survive you will still have a chance. I am just so upset with DH!!

On a side note, I got the positive on Monday and it stayed positive during the day until yesterday- they were all negative but last night I got home and decided to test one more time and it was positive again! Do you all think I ovulated if I got the first positive on Monday Mid morning? I don't temp so I can't confirm with my temps. Just irritated. I'm with you faither2003---if it doesn't happen for me this cycle, I am taking a break. I can't handle the strain of it right now. I'm on CD18 today just into my TWW

Started second round yesterday. Can't remember if I said before but am rubbish at taking pills so I crush them and mix them with something. Cycle 1 was apple sauce. This cycle am rocking the mango chutney!

Had my first blood draw after my first round of Clomid. Hope to hear good news about my Progesterone levels when I call the office on Monday!!

Good luck Allicat.. :)

Well im on month 2 of clomid.. moved to 100mg days 3-7.. fxed

Good luck Allicat.. :)

Well im on month 2 of clomid.. moved to 100mg days 3-7.. fxed

I was on 100mg 5-9 on my first cycle as a result of my progesterone being at a 1.1. Hoping for a major change when I call for my results on Monday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->