Starting clomid!

My progesterone sucks too.. were all hoping clomid will help with my lpd.. if not then i start progesterone suppositories after ovulation next cycle.. and will start them no matter when i get my bfp..

Hello everyone! I am a tad confused....it is 14 dpo for me and - HPT and no AF...temp is still very high..(it usually drops at 12 dpo until 14 then I get AF)..so what do you all think??? Symptoms are now sore boobs (they were always big but now sore), nausea, dizzy, have had a stuffy nose and sore throat on and off, blah, blah, blah...frustrated!! Any thoughts would be appreciated!!!! I need re-assurance!! hehe! I have never been late even last month on my first round of clomid...cycle like clockwork!! Thanks everyone in advance! Now that I posted this, AF will be here tomorrow...my luck! :hugs: to everyone!

Hi all think about to start clomid after 2 years of metformin, reg cycles and ovulation...
a little apprehensive??!!!

lots of baby dust to all

Hi all think about to start clomid after 2 years of metformin, reg cycles and ovulation...
a little apprehensive??!!!

lots of baby dust to all

Hi ... How many DPO are you now?
I too started first cycle of clomid 150 mg in feb and got trigger shot on CD14 and we had intercourse on CD 13, CD 14, CD 16 CD 17. On CD 16 my 24mm follicle was already ruptured as per my u/s. So i assume i ovulated on either CD 15 Or CD 16 morning.Not much of symptoms though but yeah i am too moody and make an issue of all small things which os not me. Next my eyes really dry, i feel th dryness even closed donno if its medicines as i hv been put on follic acid and progesterone suppliments from CD 16 onwards. Another different thing i amd drooling during my after noon nap which is very different to me.I am on 16 dpo now and no periods, took the hpt yesyerday night out of anxiety ... it was clear negative nt even any faint lines. But yeah i am getting somewhat near to menstrual cramps since yesterday on/off.
Today I just ate small piece or carrot, it later i felt my gums were hurt. I am surprised as to why?
Again when I pee [Sorry TMI] i see lots of bubbles in my pee like as if its mixed with dish wash soap.

I am not sure ideally when shall I take the test? If I ovulated on CD 16 then I should have got my period by today, but the cramps seems to have gone by now.

I don't know whats happening?

Well just as I thought..my temp dropped way down this morning so will be getting AF today or tomorrow but want to wish everyone sticky baby dust!! Onto 3rd cycle of clomid for me... :hugs: to everyone!!!

Sorry to hear faither... im on round 2.. started it last night.. 100 mgs days 3-7.. :)

Good luck to you :)

Ah Faither!! So sorry to hear that but she hasn't showed just yet!!

I was also thinking of doing my clomid on 3-7...these last 2 cycles I have done the 5-9...100 mg....wonder what my dr. will do..I did ovualte great on my own but because of my age and the chemical pregnancy, he thinks my eggs need a little bit more maturing...so we will see...thanks everyone for listening, it is hard to find someone that understands what we are going through..now a days when I even mention it people just say 'maybe if you relax it will happen'....i am relaxed but it is nice to be able to talk about it without people getting the 'eye roll' going! will bop in once in a while and check on you all! :hugs:

I was also thinking of doing my clomid on 3-7...these last 2 cycles I have done the 5-9...100 mg....wonder what my dr. will do..I did ovualte great on my own but because of my age and the chemical pregnancy, he thinks my eggs need a little bit more maturing...so we will see...thanks everyone for listening, it is hard to find someone that understands what we are going through..now a days when I even mention it people just say 'maybe if you relax it will happen'....i am relaxed but it is nice to be able to talk about it without people getting the 'eye roll' going! will bop in once in a while and check on you all! :hugs:

that's what i did. i was taking 5-9 at 100 mg for 2 cycles. I just decided on my own to start mine on 3-7 just to see. i heard that it produces more follies but the 5-9 makes them mature better but have also read mixed threads where people have conceived on both schedules. I am worried about my age too 40 isn't old but the eggs don't think so lol

I get that Faither.. i hear you need to relax all the time.. annoying.. :/

I asked my dr if it would help me to o earlier cuz i didnt o till cd 22 last month.. on 50 days 5-9... so im hopefull to o earlier..

I have noticed my af is a lot lighter.. what about you ladies.. see any changes...

Im only 26.. so im young enough yet..

ekks earlier makes more... :p

So my first round of 100mg Clomid 5-9 didn't work. My progesterone was at 1.1 before Clomid and just got the call that it only went up to 1.2. The doctor is going to call me about another round at some point... Any idea on what will come next?

hmm not sure allicat...

I would say they will prob up your dose.. but not sure.. and maybe supplement with progesterone..

Hi again..just found Mindgames that started this thread in another thread...she got her BFP on March 5th! :happydance: I am happy for her but don't know how I found it...tundralife was in that thread also...her good luck will rub off on us I am sure!!

aww that is great to hear.. hope we can all follow soon.. :)

So my first round of 100mg Clomid 5-9 didn't work. My progesterone was at 1.1 before Clomid and just got the call that it only went up to 1.2. The doctor is going to call me about another round at some point... Any idea on what will come next?

Talked to my doctor and gonna start my 2nd round of Clomid at 150mg and not sure what days I will be on this time as I was on 5-9 last cycle. I can't believe I am saying this but I hope AF comes soon so I can get started on this round!!!

Thats good Allicat... i took it 5-9 last month.. and this month were trying 3-7...

im on cd 6 today so about done.. fxed it works..

no progesterone yet for you Alli...

Thats good Allicat... i took it 5-9 last month.. and this month were trying 3-7...

im on cd 6 today so about done.. fxed it works..

no progesterone yet for you Alli...

The only thing I have been prescribed for my low progesterone is Clomid. I haven't been prescribed or used suppositories, injections, etc... Is that what you mean?

Yep thats what i meant...

Thats what my dr is doing to for my progesterone.. I have an luteal phase defect.. and dr is hoping the clomid fixes it..

Yep thats what i meant...

Thats what my dr is doing to for my progesterone.. I have an luteal phase defect.. and dr is hoping the clomid fixes it..

I gotcha. What was your progesterone level at your last test? I had a 1.2 on the 8th of this month. Apparently I don't ovulate every month and hoping Clomid is all I will need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->