Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Aww that's fantastic Hun can't wait to see your pics :)

Am not really having the best of days tbh :cry: I just feel like this should be my happy time yet all I seam to do is sit and cry and COMPLETLY break my heart, we have oh kids for couple,weeks and tbh it's just been a night mare from the start with the oldest one then the younger one just ignoring me and doesn't help as oh won't tell them off... It's a hard situation to try explain but am just so stressed with it all and get my self worse thinking am harming the baby with all my crying and stress!! Plus I already epwasmt expecting much but I finish work today for mat leave and didn't get anything from work almost 4 years I have been there .. Every single person that leaves for mat get cards and gifts from everyone , I have always contributed towards everyone that went off to have a baby, girl only left couple months before me got all her leaving gifts for baby ect so yeah it does up set a little :( then on top off all that since the start of this week I must feel my relationship is crumbling :( I just wanted this to be a happy pregnancy one I would never forget :(

Aww big hugs Hun! :hugs: I know how hard it can be when step children ignore you and you don't feel like oh is backing you up! I still struggle with it every week! But don't worry your relationship won't crumble it's just strained while you have this stressful time! Try and talk to oh about your feelings don't bottle it up and always remember its your home they are visiting and if they are being out of order and he won't tell them make sure you do! It can't make things any worse if they are ignoring you but it might make you feel a little better!! So many times iv bottled it up and even considered ending my marriage rather than have another argument but we have no problems all week it's only ever the day we have sd but he's as much to blame as her coz like your oh he lets her get away with it and that's just as upsetting if not more! And I can see why it's upset you not getting anything from work! And all this mixed with the hormones your bound to need a good cry!! But 2moro is a new day and I hope your feeling better soon!! :hugs:

Thanks g3 I just knew I could talk to you about it as u are in similar boat... It's so hard but i have said to oh I get angry inside after having to keep telling them, but all I get from him is there kids!! Them the oldest one screams and shouts at me today!! :shock: 2 weeks left and they go home! Are you finding it even harder while being preg too? Plus our house isn't even finished yet so that adds a bit of stress to it all too grr

It's defo harder when ur pregnant I feel so protective over our baby! And it messes with your emotions more! There kids! I get that one to!! But he expects my 2 to show respect as all children should do so why should they be any different! That's what causes the most arguments here we are firm but fair with my 2 and they are lovely kids don't get me wrong they get their moments but just usual tantrums they are never intentionally rude or sarcastic to anyone and if they were we would put them straight! It's like one rules for ours and another for her as he's scared she will stop seeing him! So he would rather let her get away with murder!! Iv warned him as my 2 get older and notice the difference in the way they are treated it will be him that's sorry!
Have they always been like this towards you? How old are they? x

I can only upload one pic at a time :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
Eeek your scan pics are brilliant very clear :) So cuteeeee

The girls are 9 and 10 and no haven't always been like this but we dont see them much so isn't like,they r regular visitors which does make it harder , last time we had them was 2 years ago and I lost all the bond I had before with them, and I just can't seam to get that back :/ which I no is guna be so much harder when baby is here.... There mum isn't very mannered and has 5 kids of her own so with the girls being older they r left to do there own thing ect or feeling left out . Now it's just a crazy situation I can't see getting any better

Sd was same age when she started coming over and I think it was her mothers fault as she fuelled the jealousy she had towards me nd my 2 instead of putting her straight! And unfortunately I think it's so much harder with girls, I wouldn't say I'm close to dh's boys but we get on and the once or twice they have stepped out of line they have been told and listened (dh doesn't have a problem with putting them straight just sd which really windes me up to!) I can see why they are probably acting up as your pregnant and they haven't seen you for 2 years but you really do need oh to help you nip this behavior in the bud now at the start or it will just get worse! After 3 years of hell I stopped seeing sd all together! But that ment not getting to spend my weekend with dh now recently I have started going with them on a Saturday as dh assured me she had changed but sadly its not the case and I'm not sure she will ever come to our house again as her jealousy towards myself, the kids and of course the baby is still so strong she couldn't be trusted around any of us alone so I'd be a bag of nerves! So we visit mil every Saturday as she lives an hour away so its a chance for us all to see her and we can see what she's doing at all times!
I used to ask myself what am I doing for her to hate me so much? But dh's other dd and me get on great! She's 18 now but was only 12 when we first met and never had a problem and she loves my 2 she was never jealous at all very much a daddy's girl but she was willing to share him! So when I had such a different reaction from the younger d it was horrible :( its not just me nd kids she's funny with tho she don't like her cousins and they say she don't have many friends at school has such an attitude problem, she's just like her mother! I really hope things get better for you! It's so emotionally draining! And you need to relax and save your energy for your little one growing inside you

Gosh Hun so u have had a tough time with it all really :( I think it's something that ao t guna get better , but saying that the oldest one made us lovely cards saying congrats on baby boy and one baby girl coz we don't no what we r having and she has showed lots of interests in the baby too asking lots of questions , I dont think the baby will be an issue for them , I just think they r getting older now and more wise to things.... It must be so hard for u having the 2 other kids then the baby while she is behaving the way she is... I think my hormones and taken over slightly as well and just making me so stressed even more!!

I have had a chat with oh tonight about it as he saying our baby will be brought up exactly the same as them , I said no way! They diff is there mother is a lot diff from me so they will be brought up diff and once I stressed that to oh he understood... Of course he womt treat them diff which i complelty understand i told him he needs to be careful what he says to me or ill get stressed again lol.....He came up stairs to see me and I just burst out crying like a big baby saying I need a cuddle lol

How is everyone? It's been quiet on here x

HEY HUN! how you getting on scan photos are cute ;)

my 2nd cycle failed my period came 6 days early like last time so figured it has too be something too do with the drugs then when i researched it more its propbley too do with estrogen levels

as when your stimming the levels get so high that in the 2 week wait you shoyuld really be supplemented with estrogen patches + pogestorne i only had progestrone my levels were never checked throughout the whole cycle

if estrogen levels drop so low becoz you have stooped stimming etc. a baby simply cant implant as body thikns period is on its way and if you do get preg and levels are ,low its likely too end in mc .

if your on low dose of stims people dont generally neeed estrogen as levels shouldnt off got that high nut simce i was on 300 i should of been on it !! b ahhhhh !!!!

* ill be starting my egg sharing round on my next period in september :) there goign too give me estrogen patches wahooo!!!!! lets hope this is the answer after all my embryos and linung were so perfect

Oh Hun so sorry to hear your cycle failed but its good to hear you have done your research and are looking forward!
My first clinic only gave progesterone and that ended in mc and my levels were never checked either!
My second clinic gave estrogen tablets but sadly it failed but I felt better for knowing I'd done that little bit extra to try!
And I had only progesterone this time but it was fet on a natural cycle
We still have 3 vials of sperm frozen so won't rule out doing it again as long as things continue to run smoothly and the position of my placenta doesn't cause any problems later on I'm trying to remain positive! I have the consultant on the 2nd so as long as he's happy I will be too! x

Quick hello to see how everyone is doing. Just quickly read the last few pages and your signatures to see where you're all up to.

betty - Sorry your second cycle failed but it's great that you are researching and already got a new plan for your next cycle. :hugs:

g3mz - Wow. You're past halfway :happydance: So happy for you.

pcct - You're getting close now. You sound emotionally shattered but the hormones will start settling again when your LO is here :D

bumski - Your little boobie monster is a cutie and great weight gain :D How do you find breast feeding?

Hope - Harrison is gorgeous and your so lucky with his sleep pattern.

AFM - Just aint enough hours in the day! Rarely have time for anything online these days. Korbin is doing amazing. He is almost 4 months old and in clothes for 6-9 mnth and 9-12mnth already! He will be weighed tomorrow when he has his 3rd lot of jabs but when weighed at 12 wks (5 wks ago!) he was already 14lb 15oz! I wouldn't call him a demanding baby as he can often entertain himself for 20 mins or so with toys but with him being breast fed, we can't share feeds and our new van needs so much work done to it! Had to replace a large section of floor in it and with Korbin to look after and all the animals to look after its just a long slow process to get new van ready to move into! Is there any talking of a meet sometime? Don't want to miss it (but not got time to read through the months of pages I've missed) and would love to meet you all some day soon :D

:hugs2:

Here's my little bubbalooga at 14 and half weeks.

Attachments

• 23rd14w4d#8 BnB.jpg
    23rd14w4d#8 BnB.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 23rd14w4d#26 BnB.jpg
    23rd14w4d#26 BnB.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 2
Hey Hun lovely pics your baby boy is so cute!!! glad to hear ur are doing well :hugs:

I actually can't believe it my self how far I am now :argh: we had our growth scan last week everything is looking great and our next scan is at 34 weeks and we will get our date when I go in to be induced! :shock: can't believe how quick it's gone in!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hello trying :) how is your lil one ? :)

Am on my 8 day off stims for cycle 3 !! Hoping am 3rd time lucky :) feeling v positive :) !! X

Oh wow tryandwish, korbin is absolutely gorgeous! Can't believe he is that big already, it goes far too quick doesn't it?
I'm still exclusively bf and I love it. Baby loves her boobies too and it's just so easy. X

Betty that's great news your on a new cycle, I hope with everything it works this time round! Lots of luck to you x

Pcct not long to go now! I can't wait to see what your having, I bet your so excited now x

G3mz how are you doing Hun? Hope pregnancy is treating you well, how long to go now? X

Hope, how you doing? I hope Harrison is being good for you x

I'm absolutely loving every minute of having a baby, she's amazing and really completes our family. (Maybe room for 1 more but we will see lol) she's now 13lb07 and coming on great. We have had lots of tests etc because of her little problems. Her kidneys were checked and are perfect, she is due to have a heart scan but drs think this will be fine too. Dr has found another hemivertabrae at the bottom of her spine. (Where her vertebrae haven't grown fully) she has to have a general anaesthetic and MRI scan at 6 months (gutted!) and probably these dodgy vertebrae removed at 3 yrs old! Otherwise she may get quite crooked :(
She's perfect at the mo and fortunately this doesn't affect her one little bit. She also needs her skin tags removed but this is not a priority right now.
I really cannot explain how happy this little girl has made me, she's just adorable and full of smiles xx

Our little munchkin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
:hi: ladies glad to hear u all doing well, bumski your little girl sounds so perfect :)

AFM : we had our final scan on Tuesday and everything is great!! Baby's still head down and am booked in to have my sweep at 38 weeks and booked in for my induction on my due date :wohoo: the 14th November :) will be be good if the sweep sets me off tho!

Bump is really big now and am loving every min being pregnant but can not wait to meet me little one!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->