Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Congratulations bumski on the arrival o your little one :) hope her spine is okay !!

Congrats g3mz - on expecting a lil boy. Fantastic !!! X

For 16 weeks I thought the pics were amazing! Il defo be booking another at around 26 weeks! Il upload another now

How are you feeling? When's your next scan? x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Hey Betty! How are you? x

Hey hub good thanks well I am now anyway was supposed too start ivf last period but my smear came back with severe abnormal cells so had colposcopy and treatment on 3rd July my biopsy cam back last week with clear margins and there was less cells than they thought so that was good news meaning next week we can start our ivf cycle !!! Wahooo !!! Had too have 3 consultants opionions tho weather I could start now or after my follow up in jan !!!

How are you feeling on cloud 9 I bet x

Yeah great detail!! My next scan is at 26 weeks 10th aug for our 4d one :)

Oh wow g3mz!!!!
That's amazing!! Congratulations on expecting a little boy! I bet ds will be over the moon when he's here, I must admit I thought you were going to say girl ;)
Those pics are fantastic, so clear. How is dh feeling? He must be over the moon too x

Pcct I can't wait for your next scan, it will be here so quick, I feel time is flying now x

Betty I'm so pleased you got the all clear and you can go ahead, I got worried when looking into ivf as some clinics said no to me for similar reasons, sounds like you got a good clinic there x don't forget to keep us updated on how it's going, we would all love to hear x

Time is flying and spudling is growing already, I want her to stay tiny forever lol. She's such a chilled baby and only moans when hungry. She is going to be very spoilt I think especially by dd1 who won't put her down lol x

Think iv sussed how to put a pic on, hope its worked xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Awwwwww ohhhhhhh OMG bumski ur baby girl is gawjus!! Pic was worth the wait!!

aww bumski shes gorgeous how perfect and all that hair :)!!!!!

-yeah am self funding through my NHS hosptial so basically the consultant who did my lletz has given the go ahead to my fertilty consultant :) just hope it workls this time and i get a sticky baby xx

Aww bumski she is stunning! What a pretty little girl! Hope your both doing well!

How's things with you pcct?

Have you started your cycle Betty? What protocol you doing? Bet your excited to get the ball rolling again!!

Hope everyone is well!!

Iv had an eventful week!! We went to show mil our scan DVD on Sunday and step daughter was with us, dh pointed out that baby was most definitely a boy! Lol and sd followed that by saying he has a big nose and big ears! I said to her he's only 16 weeks his body and features have plenty of time to grow yet her reply well your ears don't stop growing all your life so yeah! And the tone she said it in!!!!! Then her face when dh called baby her brother! She said he's not my brother I was so annoyed but before I had chance to speak my phone rang my dad had been involved in a motorbike accident and all I was told is he couldn't move his neck and could I bring my mother to the hospital ASAP! I was in a right state worried sick dh told sd we would have to drop her home and the pout she went in was ridiculous! I was beside myself with worry and she was upset for going home an hour or 2 early! And dh apologised to her over and over and over!!! Good news is my dads ok!! But I was so annoyed with both dh and sd!! I didn't bring it up until yesterday with him as iv been simply to tired to argue! But he defended her saying I shouldn't take it to heart! It's our son and he would be quick enough to say something if anybody else insulted him! So I told him if he can't see a problem with the things she says (calling my dd a witch the first week was enough) then he knows where the door is!! He soon made a quick turn around and said he was going to put her straight when he picked her up yesterday! But she managed to turn it on me saying its not fair she was having a row when she hasn't done anything wrong!!:growlmad: its really getting to me and I know I'm not taking things the wrong way coz mil notices it to! Sorry for the long rant!!
All is good with baby tho so that's the main thing! Everyone o know thought I was having a girl! But I didn't mind either way! My ds is over the moon and very excited to be having a brother! Melts my heart so see him happy about it as we thought he would be a challenge as he's not a fan of change! x

hey G3mz ! sorry about them saying silly things lil things can annoy us just as much as big ones lol

glaD baby is okay tho :)

yep started on tuesday :) on short protocol again :) 225mlu menpour was on gonal last time hope this makes me have more mature eggs :)
my 1st scan is on saturday at 9:20 :) xxx

I'm excited for you!! I responded better with menopur than I did gonal f hope its the same for you!! I have everything crossed for you! x

did you ?? on gonalf think i was cd11 before i got any follicles above 10mm

so really hoping this is better feel bloated already but think thats due to my period lol xxx

Wow I agree g3mz I would be annoyed at things your sd is saying, how old is she now?
I would tell dh either he puts a stop to this once and for all or you will have to and it will be better coming from him, you need to keep your stress levels down and take care of yourself.
I'm so pleased your dad is ok, that must have been so scary!
Got a scan pic if my lo at 16 weeks (3d) and she looks like a baby mouse lol, silly girl needs to grow up x

Betty I'm so pleased its finally time for you again, will check on for your update tomorrow. I hope it goes really well! Come on follies! GROW! X

Hey pcct hope your well Hun, countdown to your scan now, how exciting! X

Afm baby is doing brill! She wakes every 3 hours for a feed during the night and mostly goes straight back down so no complaints, still can't believe I can keep her lol. I look at her and still feel teary when I think back to all that ttc. Think I'm missing ttc in a way, can see me trying again if she stays this well behaved. Not sure dh will feel the same, he's shattered bless x

How did scan go Betty? I didn't responde quickly with menopur I can remember being disappointed with my first 2 scans but in the end I had 11 follies which was good for me as my amh is low but I only got 7 on gonal f x

She's 14 bumski and what annoys me is she is a very intelligent girl all a's in school but then she can act so dumb when it suits her! She said she was only joining in coz dh said baby has a big willy well you could tell by the conversation that it was a compliment so how is then saying 2 insults joining in! She knew full well what she was saying its no secret that she doesn't want us to have a baby but now its happening she could at least try her best to accept it! No insults from her yesterday but also no conversation when dh got out of the car to talk to a friend i tried to talk to her she turned her head away and looked out the window! She also ignored mil when she was asking her if she would like food! I hoped she had changed for dh sake but I don't think she ever will.
So good to hear you and baby are doing well I can't wait to have ours now! Last few weeks have gone really fast but seems to be slowing down now I'm 17+3 today still haven't got around to changing ticker yet, 20 week scan next the thought of it scares me! But everything's been fine so far! x

How you doing pcct? x

Still no update from hope? x

Hey ladies :)

Bumski - awww that's good every 3 hours perfect :) !!! Lol I can imagine missing ttc after doing it so long and getting a perfect baby out off your amazing journey :) !!!

G3mz - nearly 20 week wahooo !!!! Do they do tests or anything too see if baby has same problems as your Lo s or will you only know where there growing up and developing ?

Afm- scan yesturday was rubbish just 20 small follies on each side not doing anything yet :( !! Bah. Next scan in the morning at 10:30 !!! Hoping for them too have grown and if not hope the docter increases my dose !!!

G3mz- did you use menpur on your 1st or second cycle xxx

Hope scan went well Betty! I used menopur on my second cycle! Took a while for my follies to grow but when they did it was worth it. No tests that can be done for autism or gdd during pregnancy but at my 20 week scan with dd they found extra fluid on her brain which is probably the cause of hers so bit nervous about that but no matter what happens we will love our little boy!
Because of my previous pregnancys I always thought I wouldn't buy anything until last min but iv got most things already! Thought I'd have enough to get towards the end with christmas and kids birthdays! x

hey - awww yeah though they wouldnt be able too tell i hope theirs no extra fluid and everything is perfect for you :)

the follies today were starting to grow the biggest was 9.8 and my lining 8.6 or something so they must of been doing something :) but DR scanned me today not nurse and he wasn't impressed and upped my dose to 300 mlu which am happy about....... am sure if was the nurse who had scanned me they would of kept me on same dose but he ho !!! i reckon egg collection will be around the 8-9th of august next week if its anything like my last cycle xxx

Harrison Joseph Hope born 28th June 2013 weighing 6lb 7 1/2oz. My gorgeous little boy gave us all a BIG surprise arriving 4weeks early!!! Love him to the moon and back!
Baby's first photo:
https://i40.tinypic.com/111t2ep.jpg
Harrison leaving the hospital:
https://i39.tinypic.com/16p6hw.jpg
Harrison in his crib:
https://i40.tinypic.com/2iuq4uw.jpg
Baby's first bath!:
https://i42.tinypic.com/kc1lon.jpg
A picture of Harrison on his EDD:
https://i42.tinypic.com/ezob53.jpg

So lovely to see your update hope!! Harrison is gorgeous! Congratulations! How are you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->