Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Ohhh bumski I love your pic.... <3 full of smiles truly beautiful

Awww what beautiful babies you have ladies!! And so lovely to hear from you!

Pcct glad everything's going well and you have your date! The countdown is on!!

Betty I hope this is your cycle! I have everything crossed! Keep us updated!!

AFM things have been really good so far, at my 20 week scan placenta was low lying but they not concerned as I'm having a csection anyway, they booked me in for regular growth scans due to my history.
Midwife last week was a bit concerned that my fundal height is 3 weeks over but I'm seeing her again Monday and she will decide then if she wants my scan brought forward a week or if she will let me wait until my scan and consultant appointment the week after! Iv got all the usual pregnancy aches nd pains but it's worth every second!
We decided on a name......Bradley and his nursery is all ready for him!! Has been for a while! Will post a pic of our 4d scan then one of my bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
This was taken last week at 26 weeks! No wonder I can't climb the stairs without being out of breath! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
:hi: g3 loving ur 3d picture :) so nice to hear from u all :) really wish my nursery was all finished too but with staying team yellow I dont want to decorate till we know if we're having boy or girl :)

Loving your bump too! I took one night when I got out bath I'll post o
Mine :)

Last one - my scan pic at 30 week growth scan ( baby now weights 5lb at 34 weeks :)

image.jpg

Aww love your pics!! Must be exciting being team yellow! Give you something to focus on when pushing in labour!!

At 26 weeks our baby was 2lb 4oz and head and tummy were measuring 8 days over! Can't wait for our next scan I think he's going to be a big baby!!

My dd was only 6lb 8oz at 41 weeks! And my boys were 4lb 2 oz and 4lb 3oz but they were born at 32+5 so be strange having a big baby! So can't wait to meet him! :) x

Aw lovely weights ur kids where - at 26 weeks baby was 2lb 3oz at 30 weeks was 3lb2oz and 34 weeks 5lb am guessing mine is guna be about 8lb

Great bumps :D I loved having my bump and miss it already! Trying for bump#2 soon as I get my periods back!

Korbin was born at 8lbs 1/2oz and he was hard enough to deliver so hope your babies wont go too much bigger than that.

g3mz - Your 3D pic is gorgeous and love your bump :hugs:

pcct - Love your scan pic and sounds like great weight gain. Not many weeks to go for you now :hugs: Can't wait to see your :baby: :hugs:

Betty - Glad your feeling so positive and sending you all the luck in the world :hugs:

bumski - Yeah I find the breast feeding so much easier. Expressed once and it seemed hassle to warm up the bottle and have to wait for it. Nearly got boob out while we were waiting :dohh: Love the pic of your little one. Her smile is amazing :hugs:

AFM - My new best friend is a playnest. Keeps Korbin occupied for a while so I can get on with things. Its the best thing ever. I LOVE whoever invented playnests! :hugs:

:hugs2:

P.S. Here's my little dude from Tuesday evening after his bath. I fed the animals and left him with dad. Came back to find Korbin quite happy wearing one of his nappies at the wrong end!

Attachments

• 1st20w1d#13BnB.jpg
    1st20w1d#13BnB.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 1
Wow your bumps look great! You are both VERY pregnant looking now, looks so cute I miss mine already lol.
G3mz I love the name! Bet you can't wait to meet them babies now, proper countdown now pcct and great you have been given a date for induction.
Hey I took raspberry leaf tea and boy did it work, says it shortens the second stage of labour, 5cm onwards. It did mine. They checked me right before taking me down for c section and I was 5cm, in the way down I was pushing and they kept telling me to stop as I was no where near, by the time they were putting the spinal in I could feel her head. I would def recommend as when they said 5cm i shit myself wondering how I could manage the rest of labour but she was out within 20 mins x

Will have to look into those playnests they sound great! So you thinking of number 2 tryandwish? Will you be trying naturally or going straight to ivf? X

Bum ski- aww your girl is lovely :)

G3mz - loving your bump & 3d picky !! Can't believe how far on you are !!

Pcct- 5lb is a good weight ! Your bump. Looks nice and compacted tho ;)

Trying - number 2 :) !! You going too be doing ivf or natural ? Xxx

Don't forget to keep us updated on your cycle Betty. This HAS to be the one for you! &#55357;&#56469;

Hi Ladies I just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to you all and how amazing it is too see you ladies preggers!! So sorry I havent been on in months - lots going on here too much to update!

Harrison is now huuuuugeee!! being weighed tomorrow but he'll be over 21pounds lol not bad for a 6 week early 5.3 bubba!

(((hugs))) to you all x

Hey nimbec ! Coz 7 months old wow !!

Hi ladies I had a 2day transfer off 2 4cell. Grade 1 embyros they have cultured the others to tmro which is 5day they phoned me too tel me the other other 2 were still perfect grade 1s
If the other 2 make it too freeze tmro I'll kick my self in the foot for not waiting haha!!!

Oh well I will b pregnant this cycle I just feel it !!!! X

Hey nimbec lovely to hear from u, so glad u are doing well :)

Congrats being pupo Betty and fab names for your little embies! My friend called hers that too and now has 2 little boys... :dust:

We had our maternity shoot yesterday - I was mega nervous but after the first couple pics I eased up and had a brill time!! We got 2 little sneak peek pics and am so excited to see the rest! Hope everyone is doing. Well :)

hi ladies!
hope everyone is well!

lovely to hear from you nimbec!

betty how are you feeling? did your others make it to freeze? when will you be testing?

pcct il go take a peek at your journel in a min!

afm im now 28weeks 5 days :) seen consultant and had a growth scan yesterday midwife was a bit concerned as my fundal height is 3 weeks ahead but baby is measuring ok on the bigger side of normal but nothing for them to be concerned about! i never seem to get to see my actual consultant! just his registrar who cant even spell my name when its written infront of her!! my placenta is still low so she said they may consider doing my csection at 38weeks if it hasnt moved by my next scan at 32 weeks (she told me at 20weeks it would have moved by now) but thats good news for me as i would be home in time for xmas :) otherwise i would be given the option of just before or just after xmas and i couldnt risk not being at home with my children so would have had to go in after but then had the worry that if i go into labour myself it would be a emergency csection and that i do not want!!
things have been going quite smoothly iv been really tired and all the usual aches and pains but nothing serious! was given iron tablets so hopefully i wont be as tired, weight is making me struggle iv put on just over 2 stone! but all in all im really happy and cant wait to meet bradley now :) x

Thanks ladies !

G3mz - aww wish you would off moved for you but you will be fine !!

Pcct- not long at all now could be anyway for you !

Unfortunatly I had none too freeze one was 3bb and the other early blast I was very irritated they didn't freeze the 3bb one. !! As I know other clinics freeze bb embyros ! Blah lol x

Hi girls. So sorry I have been MIA but I have been reading. (will explain later)
Gmz3 & pcct- Wow won't be long till your babys are in your arms! pcct so excited to see if your having a boy or a girl and gmz3 I love the name you have picked for your little man.
bumski- how's your little princess doing?
tryandwish- how's your little man and your new home?
betty- when will you be testing?
nimbec- glad Harrison is doing well, time flies doesnt it!

Well Harrison is doing amazing he is my everything. He is a little chatter box (takes after his mam!) I First word was hello at 10wks and now won't stop shouting mam, mam, mam! No one believes me till they hear it.
Bad news and reason I have been MIA is my OH walked out AGAIN & AGAIN!!! To cut a long story short his ex pushed his daughter on him as soon as baby arrived and she now lives with him! Long term as he has now put a claim in for child benefit. I feel like he has chosen his 16yr old daughter over his newborn son. I did not have the strength to post (went to many a time) but I knew how real it would all seem if I did.
Hope you are all well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->