Starting egg share buddy wanted.

pcct - I'm just reading back at Jan 12th where u were knew someone who developed and itchy rash n docs said it was an allergic reaction but they wouldn't give her anything.
It was me with the rash. Doc wouldnt give me anyting either so I resworted to A+E where they couldnt ignore me like the gp. I ended up being given Chlorphenamine 4mg and it cleared up completely within days and helped the itch within hours. Prob too late to be of any help now tho!:dohh:

:hugs2:

p.s I was also taking half the dose that the box recommended due to the pregnancy and I was only 8 wks at the time.

:hugs2:

Hehe yeah she's now 20 weeks so seams like maybe round about the same time in pregnancy you both had the rash - my best friend had it too at 10 weeks!
I feel relaxed in my self but fin it very had to either lie in bed or sofa and do nothing like on ec and the day after I sort of over did it am now am thinking that this is prob why I feel so drained :dohh: well time to rest up now after today!

Oh pcct- i'm waiting very impatiently for an update!!! Hope all has gone well and your one happy little PUPO girl :) Thinking of you. xxx

Just a quicki to say hi to everyone and wish pcct good luck for today. I'm not too good (low fluid & extreemly painful) being monitored closely and seeing consultant tomorrow who will make the decision of when bubs will come out! :)

I will catch up & update when I'm feeling a bit more human!!

Good to see you back school teacher & Tryandwish

Hey ladies thank u all so much for ur well wishes again.... Am one happy girl and wanted to let u all know am officially PUPO with one beautiful 4aa grade blast!!! I will up load a pic later as am Off to catch some sleep.

We had 4 embies left 2 at top grade 4aa and 2 3bb and we have 3 frosties :dance: the other 2 one had fragmented and braking up the other one wasn't grown very fast but we r both very happy with what we have got :) the nurses where amazing said I had done brilliant since sims and all my eggs and the grade of my embies . When we where walking into the room my nurse said she has just been to seen our embryo and it looks beauiltful , Paul said did it look like him , she laughed and said nope it looks just like its mummy :cloud9: that warmed my heart!
The experience of the whole transfer I would was a little bit emotional, and now the 2ww begins ........

Congrats on being PUPO pcct!!! And congrats on your frosties!! Hope the tww goes quickly for you!! :happydance:

Big hugs for you nimbec :hugs: rest up now you will soon be meeting your little boy!! You must be so excited :happydance:

Just a quick one as I'm on my phone will post again later x

Ekkk on being PuPo glad it's was a nice experience !!!

Fantastic grade on embie now fix the little one snuggles in there deep !!!!!:D !!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Ah that's amazing hun :) Glad your off to get some sleep- let your little one snuggle in :)
Oh i sure hope this 2ww is a quick one you and me!!! :)
Nimbec- I'm thinking of both you and your little boy. Are you all prepared for his arrival? have you picked a name yet?
gmz3- i have noticed your follow up is 5th march- when do you think you will have your frostie put back?
Hope everyone else is well. xxx

We won't really know until our follow up next week and of course we will do whatever the clinic advises. But I'm hoping we can do a natural fet with my next cycle in march (thats hoping it shows up on time after all the meds! :wacko:) if they think its ok, then if it doesn't work as it will be natural I should be able to start BCP for egg share cycle in April! And hopefully they won't keep me on it as long this time, 2months I took it for last time as Xmas got in the way :growlmad: and I get awful headaches on it so hopefully it will all move a bit faster this time if fet fails.
I worked out earlier with consultations,tests,tese and icsi's so far we have spent £2,995! Really hope we get our Bfp soon!

Hope everyone is well ladies :flower: x

Urghhhh it's jut so expensive hunnie isn't it :( !!! I've just paid nearly 2000 too my clinic for my iui package :( !!! Hate that the money has just gone and might not even get BFp

My clinic are finally booking my counselling session on Thursday so hopefully they will have a match for me soon !! :)

Gmz - when your ivf fails on egg share do you have too wait too be rematched again ??? Xx

Really hope your iui works for you Betty so you don't need to egg share! But it's good that your moving along with counselling etc as a back up plan! :)

I changed clinics between my cycles but I should think you would have to be re matched as your recipient may not do another cycle as soon as you with it costing them so much! And they may not feel ready everyone is different.

I'm not even sure if I was matched or if my eggs were frozen this time as my clinic freezes if they don't have a matching recipient waiting but I didn't ask as last time when I found out my lady had a bfn I felt upset for her!! And I don't feel ready to find out just yet! x

Oh gmz3 i did not realise you had spent so much, thought most of the costs were taken care of with egg share- guess its the tese and icsi that has cost the most? Some clinics ie lister and gcm (in cardiff think that was the name) straight forward egg share (not inc icsi etc) was completly free inc consultantation.
Also I know with the clinics i contacted you get paired up with a match then the recipient goes to the bottom of the list as to make it fair for everyone as some have long waiting lists. It must be awful if you are a recipient get a BFN and not knowing when you might get another try :(
Opps will add later late for cinema. xxx

Do you mean crgw in Cardiff? That's my clinic and the consultation was free but we had to pay £500 for our egg share bloods but its gets refunded to you when you egg share we have spent £1,700 in crgw 1,000 tese and 700 icsi the rest of it was from the last clinic we paid 325 there just for our initial consultation! Crazy!

When is your iui Betty?? :)

How are you finding the tww pcct? X

Hi ladies well I will be a mummy next Thursday :) 7th march - it was very nearly tomorrow but they decided another week would be ok :) :) I'm very nervous but also excited to meet my lil boy! I so hope he is ok and doesn't need to go to scbu!!!! I still have low fluid but the spinal problem I have is causing so much pain I couldn't last much longer - I feel guilty tho as if I've let him down already :(

How is everyone? Hope all is ok? (((Hugs))) to all!!

Hey g3 were the same we have spend so much money oh added everything the week and were almost at 3k too I don't mind tho all tho we don't have 3k to splash at once so doing it in bits n bobs was ok lol - am finding the 2ww so easy it's really not bothering me (yet) I think come next week I might be
Aw nimbec not long till u met ur little boy :) so exciting

Awww nimbec exiting stuff !!!! Woop woop !!!

Gmz - am having it get I get my surge so that will be anywhere bettween cd12-cd22 lol !!!! Normally with meds I ov around cd16 so we will see lol taking my 1st lot of clomid tonight :( hate this stuff !!! I already have a headache lol !!!

I am egg sharing this month.
Am almost done with my injections, may b will be ready for egg collection on tuesday coming week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->