Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Oh my god i have missed sooo much.
Pcct- i never knew when you were having egg collection so just got a shock!!! wow i'm so glad ALL your eggs have fertilized :)
I hope you don't mind me saying but i would be furious with the clinic!!! I would want to know were the other womans eggs were (well your eggs really) What if they have been mixed up with someone elses??? You could end up with children being born from this mix up and never knowing!!! I would not rest till i knew and would make an official complaint. That is sooo unprofessional. I hope they are at least waiving any fees they are charging you and hope the other woman gets a round free or reduced fees (poor woman, going through all the drugs, stress, excitement for nothing).
Sorry if my posts upsets/offends you i'm just soooo furious myself!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly hope , hopefully I shall find out more once they have had a meeting ect but I have a weird feeling it has something to do with the medical student they had in I wouldn't say it was the clinics fault as they can't stress enough that nothing has ever happened like this before , despite what happened yesterday I still have full trust on them x

It does not matter that it has never happened before, that does not change the situation or make it any better!!! Concentrate on this cycle. Once it is done (so your not rocking the boat and stressing out) i would take the matter further- there governing body (then a proper investigation will be done) and if they don't find your eggs i would seek legal advice too. Hope you feeling great, had mad week so will talk better and tell you my news (house etc) later. xxx

I see where u r coming from there is a big meeting today with the hfea and mangers and doctors and the person responsible , the eggs where already split I already had my half and the other lady had her half , there is nothing I can really do as they were not my half :( but I k ow a full investagtion is taken place and I asked to be kept up to date as to how and why this has happened to my recipients eggs :(
Oh I can't wait to,hear your news :)

so glad you have 6 eggs!!!! woop hope they all fertilze you having icsi or just normal ivf ?

sorry too hear about the other lady bless her, it sounds like a rare mistake tho :(

x

Thanks Bettybee we just have ivf , they did say it was very Rare hope to here more news soon

Any news yet it's 5 already :D

I wonder if they will give the recipient lady a free cycle or a cheaper one hmmm

pcct- they might not have been your half but they were your eggs you agreed to give them to another lady but in doing that they have a responsibility to keep you upto date with anything that happens ie tell you if she has gotton pregnant etc. I just hope they can give you some answers. My mind would always wonder otherwise. This is the type of story you see on the news- they will be in sooo much trouble.
Now to the nice positive bit- I know you are only having one put back so will you freeze the others? whens transfer day? Oh i'm sooo excited for you- your going to be PUPO very soon :)

Yeah all I have been thinking exactly the same as u hope but the past day I have tried not to think about it as much as am so upset and have said to oh how angry I am the fact I grew all theses 11 eggs for 5 to be discarded despite the 5 not being personally or my self it the fact I was told and may I add was very up set on fri that there's a chance I may not have enough to share unless the follicles grow which as u know they did do - and for what ? One of us to actually not get giving a chance this cycle!
Transfer day is tue :) and if the quality is good we shall hopfully freeze the rest :)

Aw didn't I post it yesterday bettybee? My head up my butt can't remember nothing :haha: all 6 eggs fertilised :)

All 6 fertilized betty :)

What time is your transfer tuesday? I agree just concentrate on this cycle and then i will help you kick their butt lol. Think the 2ww will kill me as much as you- exciting but too long. x

(you did post it yest betty must have missed the post and you beat me to it i type too slow!!)

All 6 fertilized betty :)

What time is your transfer tuesday? I agree just concentrate on this cycle and then i will help you kick their butt lol. Think the 2ww will kill me as much as you- exciting but too long. x

(you did post it yest betty must have missed the post and you beat me to it i type too slow!!)

:haha: we havnt got a set time just yet , he said it is most likely to be in afternoon but will call Monday with a time :) yeah am not sure how am guna be in this 2ww :dohh: hoping it doesn't drag as much as much, but who am I kidding lol Xx

Aww wow yippee for all 6 that fab I must have missed ur post lol !!

Are you having 1 or 2 put back or haven't you decided xxx

Yeah it is hard to keep up when the post is busy lol
We have always said just the one but our embryologist will chat with us regarding quality and take it from there :)

Ps... I hope tryandwish and school teacher are doing ok :hugs:

Yeah that's best too be open minded I said I would have 1 but I'd defiantly have 2 now I've found out more about everything .

Xx

Hello ladies!! Hope everyone is ok??

Pcct will you get any updates on your embryos now before et? I'm so excited for you!!! I have everything crossed for you! :)

Well the last few days iv got my head around everything I think!! I had an upsetting day Friday I'm doing a support course to better understand my ds autism and the woman who runs it has really scared and upset me and the other parents as we are now all terrified of what the future holds for them!! So I went to see my friend who's a hairdresser and nearly 6 hours later after 2 hair strips and a lot of dye I walked out of there blonde! Well not quite the blonde I wanted but its a step in the right direction! So she cheered me up :)
Really looking forward to my follow up on the 5th now me and dh have talked a lot about what to do next and although when I got my bfn I wanted nothing more than to start again ASAP now iv calmed down I have realised my body's been through a lot 2 ivf cycles in less than a year maybe it needs a bit of a rest! Depending on the advice we get from the clinic of course we were thinking maybe try our frostie first on a natural cycle? Just to give me a break from all the drugs and although we know the chances are not high i know know that ivf is unpredictable and the number of embryos you have put back does not really increase your chances! I got the bfp first time after one egg and then bfn after having 2 so I guess if its ment to be its ment to be. So hopefully fet first then if that fails egg share again but at least my body will have had a break! We have waited this long waiting a bit longer won't kill us! We will get our bfp one day!

So how is everyone doing?? X

Aw g3 :hugs: getting ur hair done always cheers us a bit a little :)
I will get a call tomorrow and they will give us a time , I actually prefer not getting a call if u get me! I was so anxious waiting on Friday morning but been calm all weekend known am not getting a call , and now tomorrow we r am nervous! Fxd our little embies are doing ok

Hi all! Just a quickie! Jackson came home yesterday! He will be six weeks old on Tuesday and is 36+3 corrected and now weighs 4lb5. He did really well though We did have a set back a couple of weeks ago. Nimbec I'm sorry to hear you might deliver early, though if its any comfort if baby does need some special care it wouldn't be for long-my experience of nicu and scbu has been very positive. In the almost .6 weeks Jackson was there we saw lots of babies and that gestation come and go very quickly! Best of luck x

G3 sorry to hear about bfn, I hope you find success with the frostie!!! X

Hi bumski! How I feelin? Ru team yellow? I can't imagine not having had a boy now Jackson is here!!

Pcct Goodluck for Et!! I've missed your whole cycle! X

Hi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"