Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hey bumski - awwww your baby is a cutey you have some good photos there I had a 3d at 23week my photos were rubbish !!!!!lol

Yep am exited too see if my follies have grown !!!! I had a scan onnmonday whoh showed my lining too be triple lined and 5mm And I had all my small follicles at 3mm and had 2 at 8mm on my right & 1 8mm & 7mm on my left so hopefully out them 4 bigger one at least 2 will mature !!!! :D

Awwwwwwww she's sooo cute bumski!! :) x

The clinic were very positive about our frostie she said frozen is just as good as fresh! I was worried about it not thawing but they have only had 1 egg not survive thawing in the last 3 years and told me not to worry!
So much more relaxed this time with no drugs and no ec I can't wait!! Hope af shows on time!!! x

Omg bumski ur scan :cloud9: so beautiful :)
Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:

Ah Bumski she is a gorgeous little girl already- your little miracle :)
gmz3-that's great news about your FET hurry up AF!!!
nimbec- you have been on my mind all day- hope your planned csection has gone to plan and you have not had to travel 3hrs away- please keep us informed. Thinking of you. x
Good luck with egg collection and transfer girls, like the others have said it only takes one!!! Remember on a natural cycle there is just one each month. (well majority)
My scan went great today, baby got the all clear from the abnormalities they can check for :) had got myself all worried and worked up ended up ended up with bad head/migraine. I think with being older and what I have been through was soooo scared something was going to be wrong. Was lovely experience sonographer went through all her checks with me and talked me through them while she was doing it which helped me relax and put me at ease.

Just a quickie 2 embies on board, one is graded 5aa and starting to hatch the other I think is 3bc so one top quality!!!!! Didn't have to fight for 2. We have two more which they will look at tomorrow and decide if they will freeze. They basically said because of my other failed cycles they agree with 2! And you get a picture of your embies!!!!!!

thats brilliant news kazzab, a hatching blast, your half way there already :)
when will you be testing and do you have any plans for your 2ww?

g3mz i love your new pic! cant wait for your FET to start

hope thats brill news about your little boy, im so so pleased all is well, now for the enjoyment ;)

pcct i love your new ticker, i was wondering when you were going to put one up, suits you

Hey congrats being pupo Hun :)
Thanks bumski :)

Erm guys I don't know how to put this without sounded like a complete fool!!
I am so up set right now and I feel like I need to have a big cry!! I keep forgetting silly little things and then I look daft , I went I to superdrug to buy more tests I knew I was in there for them as ur getting 2 twin boxes for 7.99 and I have just came home with one box which has really upset me ! I came straight home and put my pjs on to have a nap but I have to go back out and get another box of test :(
And to top all that off. Have just found out we may not get another house until baby is 6 months - 1 year we stay in a 1 person 1 bedroom flat it's soo small, I love my flat and if it was bigger I wouldn't mind at all as baby will be in same room as us anyway, but in my bedroom I can only fit my bed and 1 bed side table I have 2 fitted wardrops as u can't get anything else in the whole flat is so small , am stressing and upsetting so much :(

Aww hun it's normal too feel teary it's your raging hormones !!!! I cryed all the way through my preg at anything !!! Lol !!!!!

How come
You have too stay there I don't understand ?:: can't you just sell up and move or if ya renting just find somewhere bigger ?! Xx

Aw sometimes it can be so horrible :( I have been very teary past few days.
I rent from the council Hun and when I went to see them to ask what happens ect they said once baby is born I have to hand in baby's birth certificate and they will take it from there but could be up to 1 year before getting another house, they said MIGHT have someone out to access the size but that's highly unlikely she said as I stressed about the size and it not being a good sized flat. In the mean time were trying so much to get somewhere before baby comes, all so doesn't help Paul has 2 girls aged 8 and 10 and when they come to stay for term holidays it's so hard but they know all this :(

Pcct hope your feeling better today Hun xx

Bumski I'm a posts addict I doubt ill get past 3dp5dt!!! Mad I know!!! When did you all test!!

Hey hu thanks am feeling so much better today :)
I poas at 4dp5dt got a very faint line then come d5 the line started to get darker :)

Can't you just go rent through private or an estate agents I know run here there's not much in the costs just maybe 50 a month ?? You can choose exactly where you want then ?

My friend rents through council and her baby is 14months and he's only just got her house and she was prioty as she was living at her mums .....

X

I would but I have rented before private and really don't like it I prefer council it's all 6 months lease here and can change at any time . We are going to reg with other housing agents get more of a choice

My first was at 4dp5dt but line was very very faint so took a cb digi but I heard everyone's diff when it comes to hcg levels some people can test at 4dp and get a bfn then test again at 5dp and get bfp

Oh Kazza PUPO with twins <3 :) <3
You hoping for twins or a singleton? If twins what would be your preference with gendesr?
Pcct- Before I even knew I was pregnant my brain was totally not working right. Went for pub lunch with my daughter and ordered her the wrong meal!!! It was like a cloud was bluring my thoughts- foggy brain!!! could not function properly at all.
Looking back that and my nipples feeling like they had frost bite were prob my first symptoms. I had the usual cramps and sore boobs I get before AF I was soooo sure it was coming!!! My boobs then got soooo painful I was scared of the slightest movement/prod- walking, sleeping etc eased off at 12/13wks with the morning sickness, migraines etc I got around 6+wks. As for getting upset pregnancy has actually made me more calm and relaxed- I put it down to LTTTC.
Think I have discovered why I can feel baby so much sonographer told me I have a prosterior placenta (its at the back) so baby is all up front. I feel the slightest of movements and the big ones and can also see were he is its lush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->