Starting egg share buddy wanted.

I have 2 -12mm follies on my left ..... I have 3 9mm on my right but am only cd probley won't ovulate for another 7-9days so they have plenty off time too grow :D

Am going on Sunday for another scan ;)

My lining is now 6.5 mm so that's good too so am okay for the mo haha!! X

Hey ladies just a quick one from me to say I am checking in on how everyone is doing but won't have time to post ATM I'm in hospital with my dd she was unwell yesterday and got admitted to hospital this morn!

Congrats to our PUPO ladies! :)

Wondering if nimbecs little boy has made an appearence?

Hope everyone is well will post next when we are home x

So much happening to everyone its hard to keep track of who's got what appt next!

g3mz - Love your new pic :thumbup: and great news for your natural cycle. Really hope AF turns up on time and you don't get stressed out. Must feel great to have a chance of getting your BFP without all the needles and drugs. :hugs: Hoping it will all mean less stress on your body so this cycle will give you your BFP :happydance: x

pcct - CONGRATULATIONS :cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:
You must be so over the moon. Do you get a scan from your clinic around 7 weeks? That was the best scan ever for me and the most nerve racking as it was first check to make sure :baby: was in right place and had a heart beat. After that I found it all got easier (especially with my DH suffering the morning sickness!). Hope you have a happy, healthy and stress free 9 months :hugs: x

schoolteacher - How r u and Jackson? I'm sure your little man keeps you very busy and its hard to keep up with this thread when its so busy (I'm struggling to keep up now and :baby: isn't even with me yet!) but hope you get chance to stay in touch :hugs: x

nimbec - How are you and :baby: doing? Hope you didn't have to be transferred so far from home. Hope your both doing really well :hugs: x

bumski - The pics are amazing :hugs: Hope the spinal defect will turn out to be less than they first thought and no problem for your LO growing up :hugs: x

Hope - Glad your scan went well and I love feeling all the movements too. Strange when baby has hiccups and don't think Smidge likes them as he/she is always moving while hiccuping as if trying to stop them. The movements only get stronger and more amazing by the day to watch your tummy squirm :hugs: x

bettybee - How has your scan gone today? Hope its all good :hugs: x

wann - How r u? Did you have ET Friday? Hope your well :hugs: x

kazzab25 - I had 2 embies on a 3dt and got my BFP 8dp3dt. It was very faint but then only got stronger and I'm now sitting here writing this with feet under my ribs and numerous head butts into my bladder (only one embie made it). Got everything crossed for you. Sorry if you've already said but when's your OTD and can you wait that long? :hugs: x

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone!

AFM - been really busy again 'coz now hubby is sick with gastroenteritis and for the last 2 weeks I have been doing almost all chores while he's been trying to get better and having to sleep around 16 to 20 hours a day. Lucky if I see him at all if I have been at work but only 13 shifts left at work between now and March 29th. Can't wait for the time off. Sleep when I feel like it and live in pj's :thumbup: As for new caravan, we have 2 weeks untill seller will be delivering it and wanting his cash, we're still trying to sort the finances and have lots of work to do outside to make room for the new caravan. With hubby sick I'm starting to panic and get frustrated 'coz starting to get my nesting urges. Wanna clear space in current caravan for baby but its pointless and will be a waste of time as I refuse to have baby in current caravan as its falling apart in places and is just too small. Anyway enough of my ranting. I'll just ring hubby's mates and they can get the work done for a free feed (I hope as freezer is full but we're skint).

:hugs2:

Hi all just a very quick update as I'm exhausted (not long back from theatre) baby Harrison arrived yesterday on mothers day 6 pounds 3 of gorgeousness :) it was a bit if a Rocky road but we are both going to be fine. He's currently in scbu as grunting finding it a bit hard to breathe but only on oxygen or air not cpap which is great news - infact they have just updated me to say he's doing really well :)

Hope u are all ok? I will catch up soon!! X

Hi ladies thanks for your replies!

Looking for some honesty what do you make of this, can u see anything and if so could it be the line underneath if u no what I mean!!

Thank you try and wish :)
Huge Congratlations nimbec glad u r both doing really well :hugs: Awwww am so happy for u Hun!!

Hey kaz had a look at ur test it's hard to see if there's a line or not at my 4dp5dt test it was very very faint ur could hardly see it until it had dried out

quick update frm me,

had ET on friday the 9th, decided 2 go for the 2 top grade embryos we had :)
none 2 freeze though :(

have been feeling sick, pain, constipated, dizzy, short breath n what not since EC
doc says its all the side effects of the enlarged ovary nd the coborgaline i am on

hoping for the best :)

Congrats 2 all who hav got their BFP's
good luck 2 all who are PUPO nd testing this month
all best wishes for all who are in the process of achieving their BFP...

GOd please bless us 2 b mothers soon :) rather now :)

Huge congratulations nimbec!! Awww on Mother's Day too what a wonderful present! Glad to hear your both ok :flower:

Tryandwish hope your shifts fly by so you can get some well deserved rest before baby arrives :thumbup:

Pcct took a peek at your journel your tests are beautiful!! And so exciting you have your appointments for scan and midwife :happydance:

Kazza I'm sure I can see a faint line!! Keep us updated with your tests!! :winkwink:

Wann will you be testing early??

Betty how was your scan yesterday? When will iui be?

Hope everyone is well x

My stress levels have been through the roof this week! My dd was rushed to hospital with a chronic infection on her right lung and no sound from her left?? The hospital was filthy and there was an awful virus going around and children vomiting everywhere so I managed to get them to let her home on her inhalers every 4 hours and extra steroids! While we were in hospital my son was sent home from school with a cough and cold I then caught that nasty virus from the hospital so was forced to spend Mother's Day away from my children to try avoid them catching it but unfortunately my son already had! :( and my dd now needs a lung function test when the infection has cleared :(
But I'm glad it's all happened now and not during our FET! x

Ah nimbec I'm so happy for you :) Glad he is doing well, how you feeling? What a lovely present on mothers day too :)
Our little Boys will have the same name!!! As already mentioned I plan on calling him Harrison Joseph Hope.
Kazza- Try not to stress too much it is still very early days, with one of my girls I knew I was pregnant but took a while to get a postive test. Good luck :)
wann- yay for ET hope you get your BFP :)
Hope everyone else is well. xxx

An gmz3- sounds like a stressful time, hope you all get well soon and your daughter is going to be ok. xxx

How are you feeling hope? Everything still going well with your oh? X

Things are still good with Oh- thanks for asking. I'm still very cautious though. Bumped into his friends on sat night when we went to watch band at pub on seafront, they mentioned doing a weekend away for babys head wetting-like Berlin, Barcelona. I was like go for it- anything to get him excited and to look forward to baby coming!!! :) All his friends have had stag do away and as we have been together 12yr and our not married will be nice for him to have his weekend away.
Been cleaning house this morning- cleaning floors, behind sofa etc. Boy am I feeling the difference this week. I have a corner group and its hard to shift and I really did struggle- he is already getting in the way, and I get out of breath so easily- how will I manage with a huge bump? Think i might have to hoover under beds quick while I can still fit under!!! lol
What date is your planned natural FET?

Af should be due sat but I'm not getting my hopes up as I know it might be a bit delayed after the ivf and now this stupid virus! So I plan not to stress about it coz its always late when I need it lol when it does show I ring the clinic to book a scan for around cycle day 10 they will then give me ovulation tests and I ring them when we get a positive and they will tell me when I go in for transfer! Soooooo excited and to have this chance without all the nasty needles and ec is amazing! Worried about dh wrapping me in cotton wool this time tho! I like to keep on top of things and hate just sitting around but he really wants me to rest this time and stay as relaxed as possible! As i stress over everything! Really hope we get our sticky Bfp this time!! Katie sooooo wants a little brother or sister she really mothers Kai and is amazing with baby's I know she would be a great help to me!

Is your bump getting big now? Post a pic for us! x

I like your kids names they are lovely :) My girls are called Chloe, Nicole and Summer (nearly called Summer Katie) Chloe my eldet is so excited for Harrison to be born, not expecting much help from my girls though-maybe if and when it suits them. I hope you get your BFP this time too. I was gutted it never worked this time for you- I do think about you a lot. I hope things have improved with Oh and also with your step daughter. I think a nice drug free, stress free cycle might be just what you need to get your BFP :)
I was going to take a photo each week from 12wks but realised I was not going to get much of an effect. Did one at 14wks, one at 18wks and will do one at 22wks then post so you can see difference. My kids have been laughing at me trying to show it off saying it just looks like I have ate a big meal and to put it away!!! Mind I have seen a big difference since i turned 20wks woke up to a mound when I looked down and he now suddenly feels in my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->