Starting egg share buddy wanted.

I love the name summer!! It's so pretty! Katie was Alisha all the way through my pregnancy but we couldn't find a middle name to go with it so last min I decided on Katie Alisha it seems to be alot of k's in my family my little brother (2 days younger than my daughter lol) is kian and dh daughter is kimberley so if we have a baby il be keeping away from anything that starts with k!
After a big argument with dh last week over his daughter! I wasn't happy that he takes her out every sat takes her for food and buys her stuff as I think he's rewarding her for her awful behaviour! I know he has nothing else he can really do with her but it just didn't seem fair! So after a huge argument we sat down and talked and I said she was getting exactly what she wanted him to herself and my children not seeing him as much! I told him if he had Katie and Kai with him she wouldn't want to see him! He said I was wrong and he will take Katie and Kai with him each week! I don't want to be without my children every Saturday but I don't see why she should get her way and it won't help her to accept that we are not going anywhere we are a family and she needs to accept it! So from next week he will be taking them all out on a Saturday but I think after a few weeks she won't want to see him or will tell him he can't take Katie and Kai with him! I hope she doesn't and will accept them but I won't hold my breath! x

Thanks ladies, sorry I will catch up on your posts but between fussing over these tests and working I've not had loads of time!

Hmmm I think I can see a faint ish line it's hard too tell you have any photos head on ?? I would suggest superdrug ones they ate by far the best xx

Congratulations nimbec!!!!! Hope everything is well :D

My scan was poop !! The 2 on my left hadn't grown since Friday & the one one my right had gone from 9mm too 13mm so not cracku really but it was a different ultrasound room and techniction ... Just waiting for my surge then I'll go the day after for iui !! The joys of having late ovulation !!! Lol x

wow so much happens on here in a couple of days, i have no internet on my phone at the min so not on too often lol.

nimbec....MASSIVE MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How does it feel to finally be a mummy, it must be amazing to see him here, im so so peased hes doing well, i hope you recover really quickly so you can enjoy being a mummy! x

schoolteacher i hope motherhood is treating you well hun and your little jackson is growing big and strong x

tryandwish your next in line hun ;) are you getting nervous yet or still excited? x

kazza, i keep looking at that frer and thinking i can see something, its so hard to tell on pics early on though. I took a frer 5dp5dt at about 1pm and got what looked like an evap line at about 5 mins, absolutely no colour, held my pee for a few hours and took another at 6pm and although it took about 5 mins to appear it was pink! keeping everything crossed for you x

wann, congrats on being pupo hun, how long do you think you will hold out on testing? x

g3mz, i so hope af is here on time for you, usually when we want it it doesnt appear but fx. I hope your dd is ok, good job she has a mummy like you to take care of her x

hope, sounds like your going to have a big strong boy there lol, my bump is still bearly there, more on some days less on others. hope your feeling well x

pcct, hows our newest mummy to be doing, hope that ms is staying away for you, does it feel real yet? x

betty im hoping that your follies get a shift on and get growing soon, i was always a very late ov if i ever did, its a pain in the ass! when will they next check? x

I always ovulate on my own just around cd21-23 !! So for them too be that size at cd13 is normal for me I guess was hoping te clomid would make me o Early !!!

I do have tonnes of fertile cm tho ;) !!! X

ah thats not bad then, atleast everything seems on track, its just a pain waiting for ov all the time. are you bding too just to cover your backs when its time for iui or do you have to hold off? x

nah were bedding ;0 the day i get my surge we wont have sex but every other day we will/are ..........we were supposed too be having 3 iuis but now just paying for this one :)
and we were suppsed too be doing egg share (we still might if matched) but i did more research on local clincs then i rang my nhs ACU which am under .if ased them about their ivf etc and there package price for it is 3000 pounds which too me is fab!! comnpared too all the other pirivate clincs charging 5000....... anyway i spoke too the fs we have an app 20th march and will be starting ivf my next period if my iui fails yipeess !!! dont know what protocal yet thats what the 20th is for and too sign all paerwork :)

gmz3- Funny my younger sister had the names Kian or Kia for her last little Boy but at last min called him Emre as her husband is Turkish. Then my niece's middle name is Alisha (it's my sisters favourite girls name but her husband at the time would not let her have it as a first name).
It's funny how silmilar our lives our with our Oh other daughters, at moment he still has her from fri 6pm till sat 6pm, like you say spoilt rotton with time and money all to herself usually meal out Indian Fri night, shopping (make up clothes etc) or big day out national park etc sat inc pub lunch or chinese. We have not talked about what will happen when baby arrives yet, might cause another big split!!! I have our names down for counselling so hopefully can sort it out that way. She will be 16yrs within 6weeks of baby being born and lives about an hour away so hopefully she will want to get a sat job or want to spend more time with her friends as she is getting older. Sounds awful but will take a lot of pressure off our relationship coz to be honest she is a spoilt brat who ALWAYS has to have her own way. Plus will be a BIG shock going from having her dad to herself to being around another 5people. If push comes to shove and it does not work- she has done and said awful things for no reason. (jealous as she knows i'm a good mam and hers is an alcoholic) then I don't mind him having his usual contact, not worth ruining my life, girls or the babys. We have managed like this for last 9yrs so it can carry on if need be. Like I said she is nearly 16yr so that kind of contact won't carry on forever.
Kazz- Have you HPT today???
wann- when do you plan on testing?
betty-Does the £3000 inc meds coz if so that is a bargain!!! cheapest I found was around £3800+ most between £4000-£5000. If you don't mind me asking how much is one round of iui (never looked into that- no point with blocked tubes)
bumski- How's you? Have you bought anything yet?With babies been born on here at 30wks+ it's scaring me, mind my babies have all been well over due. Don't want him coming early but would like him induced within a week of going over.
nimbec, schoolteacher- Hope babies are doing well :)
tryandwish- How you doing? Do either you or Oh have any preference on gender?
pcct- Has being pregnant sunk in yet?

Hope yea well it's 3050 including meds if you need more tho say if your not responding you might have too pay a lil more & you have too pay for progestrone but that's only 15 pound a box :)

Proper bargain !!!

My single iui non medicated by them is 750!!!!!! (got my clomid and stuff of my local docter ) hehe !!!!!! Xxxx

Aww Betty just sen ur siggy Hun :hugs: :hugs: sorry of I missed any up date :(

Oh betty have i missed something??? If it was not for pcct would have missed your siggy. On a positive note the price of the IVF is amazing. How much more is it for ICSI? Hope your ok hun.
Kazza- Any more news? Any more HPTs?
wann- how you doing when do you plan on testing?
Hope everyone else is well. xxx

Yeah didn't update :( was gutted went for the scan all 3 of my follies have gone ! But I can't off o'd coz am tenping so don't know what the hell happens really :/

So onwards & upwards :D !!!!! Ivf here we come !! The icsi is 590 extra which where Gunna do becoz I'll want as many embryos as possible too freeze xxx

:hugs: well like u say onwards and upwards for your ivf Hun! And it will be here before you know it :)

Thanks hunnie hopefully he let's me start stimming next cycle !!! Ekkkkk !!!! How long do you stim for is it 18 days or summet ? Xxx

Fingers crossed Hun :) I stimed for 11 days I think - It diff for everyone all depends how the follicles are grown but I think 18 days is too long

oh no betty, how dissapointing!!
hope your feeling ok, fx you can go straight onto ivf this next cycle though. I stimmed for 11 days too. x
how you doing kazza and wann? hope you both have some good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->