Starting egg share buddy wanted.

ASH.....hugs honey.. stay strong

well i dnt plan 2 test. will wait for the OTD.

I feel ok now spcly as my cabergaline dose is over, much relief frm pain now.

I feel really scared, spcly wen i think abt my lst failed IVF nd d lng journey of ttc.

Oh 11 days is good !!! Amazing infact !! I thought I would be stimming for 3 weeks bluerggh !!! Not down regging tho !! Thank god all all the injections subcontanus?? Not Im ?? Xxx

Yeah the down reg takes a few weeks bleeghh not good but once ur stims u forget how yucky down reg really was :)

Well I hope your IVF is a success :) when a cycle gets cancelled do they charge the full amount?
wann when is your OTD? I hope is a success for you hun. How you feeling?

Thanks I hope it is too !!! No hope didn't have tol pay ought as I had all my monitoring through a scanning place and was just going too the fertilty clinic for iui so I would of payed on the day !! Thanks god

Wann yes when is otd:) xxx

Ah glad you did not have to pay can go towards your IVF and the success rate is so much higher than iui :)

Yeah defo higher success rate !! They give us 10% with iui !!!!

And 50% with icsi !!!! Just want my app now so I can get my treatment plan etc... Lol !!!!

Does anyone know if I take progestrone now too mimic what should off happened that when I stop will it force AF ?? X

Well I hope your IVF is a success :) when a cycle gets cancelled do they charge the full amount?
wann when is your OTD? I hope is a success for you hun. How you feeling?

thanks dear,

its 20th

Thanks Ladies ! It was bfp 15 tests later they were all positive from 4dp5dt! So pleased!

Wann when's otd wann?

Thanks Ladies ! It was bfp 15 tests later they were all positive from 4dp5dt! So pleased!

Wann when's otd wann?

Congratulations dear...njoy evry moment of the 9 months :)

OTD is on 20th

omg kazza how did i miss that one?????
massive congratulations to you!!! you had a double transfer didnt you? x

betty im sorry about your iui cycle, great if you can go straight to ivf though as you say its got such a better success rate x

Kazza congratulations to your BFP!!!! :) here's to a happy and healthy 9mths.
gmz3- Did AF arrive on sat?
Hope the rest of you are well and schoolteacher and nimbec your little boys are thriving!!!!! :)

Hey everyone hope I are doing well :)
Bumski one more day till v-day woo hoo!!
How's things going hope?
Schoolteacher and nimbec hope u r both doing well and ur little boys :)

Hi evry1,

I tested 2day....nd its negative.........i dnt know hw 2 react.
I am 11days post 3dt.
is there any hope left at all ???

Sorry hunnie :( --- obvously it's 11 days past so there's more % that you should have BFp by now ... But you never never know !!! X

Ah wann the chances are slim hun, that would make you 14DPO on a normal cycle. when OTD? Thinking of you. xxx

hi all,

tested dis morning nd we culd definitely see positive....though the 2nd line ws nt very dark bt it was definitely there...

dnt kno if i shuld trust it....i used a cheap 99p store test as i dint want 2 blow xtra money after the -ve ystrdy.

are these 99p store tests reliable ??

hi ladies :flower:

wann i sooo hope this is your bfp!! i used a 99p store with my ds! go buy another test and let us know!! i have everything crossed for you!!

kazza congratulations hun!!

betty sorry to hear iui was cancelled but at least you have ivf to look forward to! id love to be able to have a cycle of my own! do you have any dates yet?

happy v day bumski :)

how is everyone??

sorry iv not had chance to post been a crazy few weeks, chest infections,ear infections,viruses!! all starting to settle at last!
still no sign of af for me :( always late when you want it! x

Wan can you Post a pic ?

Gmz - u have My app with the docter at 2:30 !! Hoping he lets me crack on My nect af !!!

Am so Glad i have enoigh Money for it only got anough for one cycle & once cycle of FET straight after so hoping it takes if not then I'll egg share x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->