Starting egg share buddy wanted.

20032013465.jpg

this was at 5pm 2day. DO u see it ???
dint take the picture of the morning test. Will take another one 2mrw morning

Fingers crossed

Oh wow wann that does look like a positive u really should get a superdrug asda or tesco test :)

Oh I see it!!!!!!!! I have had a line like that on a cheap test when I was not pregnant mind so I would go get a more expensive one for the morning to double check. Did the line show up straight away??? Oh I hope this is it for you hun :)

Oh wow wann that does look like a positive u really should get a superdrug asda or tesco test :)

I remember bumski getting a false positive on a tesco so would avoid them, superdrug were good when pcct was testing though.

Ahhh really - I have never used tesco only superdrug frer cd dig and a asda one
Talking of bloody cb dig my friend for d out she was preg last night and I went and bought a twin pack of cb to see how far on she was and I was gna use the other and the things didn't bloody work :grr: really wasn't happy so I emailed them lol just as well I have my scan tomorrow

Your pregnant wann!!!!!

Defo get a super drug one it will be super dark !!!

Pcct- exited for your scan good luck :Dxx

Oh scan tomorrow pcct :) Glad you will be 6wk as they should be able to see gestational sac, yolk sac for sure and you can get the reassured baby is in right place. xxx

Oh I see it!!!!!!!! I have had a line like that on a cheap test when I was not pregnant mind so I would go get a more expensive one for the morning to double check. Did the line show up straight away??? Oh I hope this is it for you hun :)

you r right, i nid 2 get a more expensive n reliable one . Yes it showed in less than 2 minutes

Oh hurry and get another then we can celebrate!!! will be super stalking :)

Thanks am excited all so got my hospital scan thru today I have another scan in 3 weeks time so I'll 9 weeks then :)

Woo hoo wann get another test

oh my goodness!

i came on last night an wrote a long post replying to everyone only for my internet to go down before i posted it lol so........

wan, that test looks 100% bfp to me!!! it takes longer to show on those than the more expensive ones so its looking good, im really keeping everything crossed this is your bfp. go pee on some more i cant wait for your confirmation :) x

betty so sorry about the iui but its great news about your ivf! cant wait to find out how your app went x

pcct yay for your scan tomorrow!! i cant wait for your update, i will be checking on as soon as im in from work, have a fab time seeing your little bean, i had one at 6+2 and baby was 5mm! how sweet lol

g3mz, what a bummer af has not arrived yet! i bet you just want it out the way now, come on af!!!! x

nimbec i hope being a mummy is not too tiering! hope your little boy is doing super well and your having an amazing time x

hope hows your little man treating you hun? hope hes being kind to mummy and your enjoying second tri, have you managed to sort out your house arrangements yet?

AFM If another person feels the need to throw a hundred names at me that they think we should name baby im gonna kill them lol. and no suprise, every time i mention one that me and dh want i get nothing but negatives. I had no intention of telling any family what we want to call her but im sick of people telling me names they like because we didnt have one, and it goes on ALL day! i work with fil and mil at the mo, i love them to bits but they drive me crazy with it, my best mate is the same too lol.
Thanks for the happy v day messages guys! never imagined being here but i am and im so grateful xx

i agree go get one now!!!! lol x
i did get a false pos on a tesco, will look for the pic now....good memory hope ;)

just remembered, i didnt have one lol, threw it away at work :dohh:

Bumski I remembered feeling your pain when you got that false positive nothing worse!!! was on a natural cycle while you were waiting for you FET if i'm not mistaken.
I know what you mean about the whole name thing I don't mind telling people but its a bummer when they ask and if they don't like it their faces say it all. Can be off putting but the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same name!!! So are you going to share the name you like with us??? You can't see my face so I can't put you off LOL :)
I'm really ill at moment been to doctors today and have a virus, inc sneezing constantly, ears and head sore, not sleeping with my throat and generally feeling weak and yuk!!! Oh and as i'm pregnant I get NOTHING for it :( Little man is kicking and punching me all the time, likes 4am too!!! I have grown a lot in last week. Instead of kids telling me to put belly away as I look fat they now say I can see a bump!!! Oh and my daughter got a shock when I hugged her yest (standing up) as she said bump was in the way and it felt weird!!! How's the bump doing bumski??? we are exactly 2wks apart (my ticker is wrong)

P.s- infact my ticker is getting worse i'm 22wks today!!!

my ticker did that at one point so i had to change it lol. yeah your right, that test was horrible, i cant lie when i say i got my hopes up a little.
im the same too, my bump has really popped this last 3 weeks, can now see it through big jumpers too, i love it.
so my name as of yet is Kyla-Rae. i love indie but dh hates it and where we live she would prob get the mickey taken, esp because dh looks a bit foreign even though hes not, his pic is in my private profile if you click on my name you can see it.
sounds like baby is having a ball in there lol, is he set to be a footballer or rugby player? x

my ticker did that at one point so i had to change it lol. yeah your right, that test was horrible, i cant lie when i say i got my hopes up a little.
im the same too, my bump has really popped this last 3 weeks, can now see it through big jumpers too, i love it.
so my name as of yet is Kyla-Rae. i love indie but dh hates it and where we live she would prob get the mickey taken, esp because dh looks a bit foreign even though hes not, his pic is in my private profile if you click on my name you can see it.
sounds like baby is having a ball in there lol, is he set to be a footballer or rugby player? x

Oh I really like the name!!! I found it strange seeing a photo of you and not your dog lol. I never pictured you as a blond either. Your Oh looks like he tans easy but not foreign to me. My daughters boyfriend played some professional football till last year (injury) so he is excited to teach the baby to play. It's funny both my eldest 2 have been in realationships for over 2yrs and they have more of a stable relationship than me. I see him being around in my head teaching my boy to play football more then my partner being around!!!

Well my app was okay . Docter said i can defo go on. Short proctcol but My consent app Is on the 5th april so not till i have had This can o comencé with treatment am due af around 1-2april so am thinking off just going on the pill for a few day too stop af arriving before then so I can crack in this next cycle ??!!!
But everything is good to go !!! Also he want me too have single embryo transfer !!! Boo hoo am hoping I can get 2 Gunna pursuade them !! Hehe:D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->