Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hope41more: Ohh thanks for the support and reassuring words honey, and dont u worry , its all gonna be alright nd ur lil one wil b bouncing around :)

All the best PCCT ...m sure we will kip evryone updated :)

Hi all! Hopefully you will be able to see Jackson in my Avatar! He is doing fabulous and now weighs 5lb5 at 10 weeks old today! Love him so much!!! Ladies it is so so worth it I would do it all again in a heartbeat even if it did take 3 goes! best of luck to all the ladies about to cycle.

Nimbec-Congratulations on the birth of Harrison!! Lovely name! Did you have a c-section? were you induced?-sorry if I have missed this info! Hope your enjoying motherhood-is he home from scbu now? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tryandwish-almost done at work now! Can't believe your almost there! hope DH is better x

PCCt-congrats again, when is first scan? Enjoy! x

Kazza-hey hunny! congrats on BFP, long awaited I know. So happy for you lady! x

Bumski-I read something about LOs spine? Hope all ok, your pregnancy seems to be zooming a long too! (Sorry though I hated it when people said that to me as my pregnancy seeemed to drag so much!) x

g3-How are you? I hope your DH's daughter accepts your children. What a tricky situation x

Hope-Lovely to hear how your doing-lovely scan pic. x

Hey Hun can't see Jackson :( its still ur scan pic, I had my first scan last week at 6 weeks , I have my 9 week scan on the 12th hope ur doing ok :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Schoolteacher lovely to hear from you just looked on your profile the pic is there! Awwwww little Jackson is stunning!! :)

Pcct how you feeling any symptoms?

Kazza and wann how's pregnancy treating you both? Has it sunk in yet?

Hope, good job you were at the appointment with oh and glad he's put it off! He may feel differently when baby's here and decide he doesn't want it!
Mark had a vasectomy years ago coz his wife at the time pushed for him to have it, then left him for his best friend and went on to have a child with him!
That was 12 years ago but she can't stand the fact we are having ivf she thinks he shouldn't have anymore children and hers should have been his last! She also thinks he should only provide for her kids not my 2 even tho we are married and he's brought my boy if sinse he was born! How you feeling?

Betty bet you can't wait to get started not long now :happydance:

Well I scared myself last night............google is not my friend!! Was reading about some women going months without a period after ivf really depressed myself!! So I said to dh that's it I'm ringing the clinic 2moro there must be something I can do!! Then this morning before I got a chance to ring af turned up :happydance: was sooooo excited even tho I was in total agony!! Scan now next Thursday and go from there!! Fx now that I ovulate on time this cycle really don't want anymore delays!

Hope everyone is well x

G3mz - goto your docter they can give you progestrone too take for 7days then your period will start :D xxx

Woohoo g3 glad it showed! No worrys then hey!

Symptoms !! Hell yeah loads! Sore boobs, my lower back is so painful! Feeling sick a lot and going off food :(

^^^ oops didn't read the bit where you got af haha!!! That's fantastic x

Ah schoolteacher Jackson is adorable!!!!!!! :) Thank you for sharing a picure of your little Boy. I so happy you are enjoying being a mammy. Oh Just noticed he is over 2months my that has gone quick.
gmz3- Glad af has arrived. No wonder your husbands daughter is against you sounds like she is being influenced by her mother!!! It's none of her buisness if you's have a child together. To me as long as a man supports the kids he already has ie via csa then what he does with his money after that is his buisness (I know with what you have said he supports his kids emotionally and financially so she needs to butt out!!!)
I don't mind Oh having a vasectomy when baby is here, he is 42 and keeps telling me he is too old even to be having this one. I'm not bothered about it for myself as I will be having the mirena put back in to stop my periods and for reasons to do with my condition. I think it will effect our sex life too, think he will be frightened to have sex in case I get pregnant and wants some control himself. (he has said with me or not he does not want anymore kids, even booked appointment when we were not together) Plus 4kids is more than enough (too many really lol) and I want the exeprience of being able to do things with my little Boy that I could not with having 3close in age ie swimming, riding a bike with baby seat, pulling a sledge etc. I don't think he trusts anyone either consultant said I could not have anymore kids naturally and here I am!!! I don't think I could have anymore naturally after this little one, he is a miracle and a fighter- infact I know it he is he now wakes me up with his kicks and punches!!! Last few weeks I have been able to feel them and see them from the outside too :)
Can't seem to shift this blooming cold sick of it, had it over a week now :( Oh and they say things happen in 3's well my 3rd thing happened yest- Oh broke the new downstairs toilet (having some work sorted to get house on the market) while plaster boarding behind it :( He hates doing anything for me and I know it would not have happened if it had been someone else. I dealt with it well- just said accidents happen and walked away. He eventually lost it though and we had a fight :( so that's the washing machine, car and now the toilet. Hope it does only come in 3's that's enough bad luck and money i have to pay out!!!
Midwifes appointment today so will let you know how it goes.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Not heard from Bumski for a while, not like her. Hope your just busy hun. xxx

My appointment at the midwifes went well. My midwife was off sick so I had a lovely one to replace her. My midwife is miserable, never happy and not a socialbe person at all which goes against the 'norm' so was nice to see a happy, smiley face when I opened the door :)
She was sooo shocked at how lively my little boy is, kicking and punching away, both to feel and hear (doppler). She said I will have a lively one on my hands!!! Boy don't I know it already!!!

Hey hope glad ur appt went well :)
I hope ur cold shifts soon av had mine over a week now and am just left with the stuffy nose and sore throat :dohh:

Ohhh yes!!!! I see Jackson picture now!!! Oh my gosh he is soooooooo cute!! I need a cuddle! he is Beauitiful schoolteacher :cloud9:

hi everyone sorry not been on much, internet been s**t lately.

schoolteacher wow jackson looks so so gorgeous, wow 5.5lb, hes still so tiny but obviously doing really well, i bet youre so in love x

hope it sounds like you have been having a bit of a rough time, you remind me of me, if it can go wrong it usually does lol, my dh is crap at dealing with stuff like that too so its made me learn to chill out lol, great news about your lo bouncing around, its such a nice feeling isnt it x

g3mz, YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to af finally arriving, so your scan is in another week? do they have to wait until you ov before et or before? im praying hard for you hun x

pcct sounds like all your symptoms are kicking in, i hope they are mild and dont hang around too long for you, but if nothing else its always reassuring to feel ill, i stopped at about 8-9 weeks and got so worried but all was fine x

wann and kazza how you both feeling? any symptoms yet x

nimbec hows your little man doing? x

betty, not long now until your app, i was on the short protocol too and from af to ec was 11 days, mad really! hope it goes quick for you x

afm, just plodding along with not much to tell at the min, have mw app tomorrow and we are thinking of having another 4d scan done. im not so sure as they are so expensive but dh really wants to so we will see. getting fat now which is nice but def need to go clothes shopping again lol x

Hi all,

talking of symptoms, they kip coming and going
crampy lower abdomen
achy legs
over salivating
constipation
but m cautiously loving it all :)

praying for d miracle for each one of u :)

Hey bumski yeah I would say they r mild come night time tho I have noticed I can't eat :( so today am going to try make most of it thru the day
How lovely if you going to have another 4d scan I hope you do so I can see the pics hehe

Hey wann thanks Hun - glad ur symtoms are kicking in too as nasty as they can be its actually so good to have :)

How's things going hope? hope everything is going on ok.

Hi to g3 schoolteacher :hi: to tryandwish too if your reading :hugs:

wow pcct 7 weeks today!! thats great does it feel like its moving quickly or are you just enjoying every minute?
i cant believe i have 15 weeks left, STILL hasnt sunk in, i wake up and its the first thing i think of every morning and once i realise its not a dream its like winning the lottery every day :).
mw went well, hb is perfect, she is head down for now but didnt like the doppler much, she started kicking about lol.
lots of injections and bloods coming up in the next few weeks now but other than that all is great :) x

Hi girls,
bumski glad your appointment went well, I still can't believe I have a baby in my belly no matter how much he kicks and punches!!! Will be great having a 4D scan. I'm not having one as they are so expensive and don't want to know exactly what he looks like till he is here. I have 2more scans though as my first 2babies were low birth weight- 6lb 5 1/2. I was only 7st 7lb back then so I feel like they could not have been much heavier. On the up side I get to see him again twice for free :)
Glad pcct and wann are doing well, don't pray for bad symptoms though I would not wish the migraines, sickness and constipation I had in the first 13wks on anyone!!!
I'm sooo ill at moment had to go back to doctors again today with this flu/virus. I never slept all night with my nose running constantly, had to lie with tissues under my face. woke up this morning in agony, cannot hear out of my ear, feels like I have tooth ache and my face feels like I have been beat up. Doctor has given me antibiotics and a nasal spray, as well as flu, virus I now have sinusitis. I'm so down had this going on for 10days and is just gotton worse :( Hope the antibiotics help.
Hope you all have a nice easter :)

oh hun you really have got it bad!! i hope it all clears up for you really quickly, sounds awfull! stay tucked up in bed as much as you can xx

Thanks Bumski but things actually took a turn for the worst my ear started to REALLY hurt, then by tea time I was nearly crying witht the pain ended up ringing emergency doctor as it was 10/10 and paracetamol was doing nothing. While on the phone to my Oh my ear started making this horrendous popping sound, the pain was severe and it was so scary I dropped the phone and my eldest freaked out and starting screaming as she could here the noise!!! To cut a long story short been to emergency doctor at A&E and my ear drum has actually burst, hearing etc not good but will hopefully heal in 6wks. Pain has eased some since it burst but I'm so ill and feel so sorry for myself :( Feel bad too as had bowling booked for kids tonight and had to cancel :(

Bumski - I feel like its going in ok :) and enjoying every minute for sure :) it still hasn't really sunk in to be honest its not until I wake up in morning and see little clothes hung up in our wardrobe! It's such an amazing feeling and I to feel like I have won the lotto over and over again every time I wake up and think wow I really do have a little one grown inside of me and in nov we will met him/her eeekk
Glad ur appt went well too :)
Hope- omg god Hun so sorry to hear what has just happend :hugs: :hugs: sounds so painful :hugs: I hope u recover soon!! Thinking of u please please get plenty rest I hope to god ur ears are going to be ok!! :hugs:

hope that sounds horendous!!!! omg i hope your ok, how on earth has that happened? i so hope the pain stops for you and it heals quickly, ear ache alone is a vile pain let alone your ear drum bursting xx

pcct im so glad your enjoying it, you sound like me lol what is your EDD? my dd was born in nov on the 25th, def a good month ;) xx

:) am due 14th nov. The clinic said at my scans they may date me diff but said I have to stay with the 14th :haha: as we know excatly what date ect as u no of course lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->