Starting egg share buddy wanted.

they did that with me at the epu, tried to put me back a week even though they knew my dates but as it turns out she is due bang on when the clinic said :)

how are you feeling wann? x

Hi Betty not long until your appointment Friday!!

How is everyone??

I haven't had a chance to get on here been really busy and Katie's been ill again! And I'm not feeling to great myself now! And I have enrolled on a nail course! Really excited about it!! Iv wanted to go back to work for soooooo long but with having two children with special needs my life is full of therapy appointments,reviews and courses!! And marks self employed car recovery/transportation and makes a decent wage to keep us both going but he has to take whatever he gets and he picks up cars from all over Wales and England so makes things difficult but once I qualify I will starting up a mobile nails business so I can fit it in around all my commitments! :)
I have my scan on Thursday! I should ovulate around 4 days later (but I'm not counting on it!) then if I'm right et will be 5 days after as its a 5 day blast?? But il find out properly at my scan x

pcct- gald your doing well sweetie not long till your 9 week scan either you better get a photo hehe:)

G3mz- bet your getting really exited for FET i hope this is it for you and you get your BFP!!! hope your nail course goes well aswell it will keep your mind active :)

afm - am super exited for friday but nervous aswell :/ ill get al my drugs then aswell :) then its just a matter of waiting for AF and ill start stimming ekkk the thing am more nervous for is EC how did you ladies find it ??? i hate any kind off anstehesia yukk!!!!xxx

I had a pleasant experience both times, first time I experienced no pain at all during ec but was quite sore after it! Second time I can remember pulling faces in theatre but every time I did they topped up the pain relief! I was sooooooo nervous both times but after it realised there was no need!
The hardest part for me was waiting for transfer as I didn't produce many eggs (stupid low amh!) so I just wanted them put back was very impatient! But then I'm always impatient!
Both times iv tested early but this time I won't be as being pupo really is a magical time filled with hope for the future! So this time I want to cling on to that for as long as possible Incase we get another bfn x

that sounds great g3mz! i would love to be able to do nails, hope it goes well for you. wow your scan is not far away now, hope you dont have to wait too long to ov, do you have to do opks or do they go off scans? x

betty thats great news about fri, i bet you cant wait to get started now, fx af will show up very soon after for you x

pcct glad youre doing well hun, when is your next scan then? x

i have caved and booked my 4d scan, we havnt told in laws yet as they did my head in last time telling me how much she looks like them and nothing like me, unfortunatly everyone will be coming with us again as they went funny when we told them we wanted the sexing scan done on our own, kind of dug ourselves a hole now.
Going to keep it quiet until the last minute though. also having issues with parents about the birth, my mum wants to be there, which in all honesty i might want, dh wants it to be just us two or have both mums (which im sure you can only have two birth partners) mil has told me she will bring fil down to our house as soon as contractions start then her and my mum will wait together at the hospital while we are there!
god i love having decisions made for me lol, just wish i was more outspoken x

your mil sounds a nightmare bumski! its your labour, your baby, your choice! when is your scan?? bet you cant wait!!

im in for scan 2moro and as far as i know i just use opks and ring them up to let them know then they book me in for et if my cycle is normal i should be in for transfer next weekend :happydance:

scan is 2 weeks today when im 28 weeks exactly :) cant wait to see her.

oh this is getting exciting g3mz! is tomorrow to tell you how big any of your follies are? x

I'm not sure what the scans for really? Lol she just told me to book a scan for cd10 and she will give me opks to take home and go from there!
It's strange it doesn't feel real that il be pupo again next week strange without all the build up with the injections and stuff!

Do you have a name in mind yet bumski? X

yeah fet is kinda weird when your on no drugs, are you going to be taking progesterone? hoping they see some nice big follies in there so your not waiting ages for et x
its sooooooo hard thinking of a name, im having a little break from looking for a while and kinda hoping something just pops in my head lol. as it stands though i have a list of maybes but nothing im in love with, typical, i thought with all this waiting to be pregnant picking the name would be the easy bit x

Hi girls, hope everyone is well.
I'm still ill so going to go back to doctors.
gmz3- hope your scan goes well today.
bumski- you will pick a beautiful name i'm sure :)
Well it was Vday for my little boy yest :) (my ticker is wrong!) looks like i'm exactly 2wks behind you bumski. when's your due date 10th July? my youngest 2 will be 17yr on the 4th and 16yr on the 8th.

aww bless you hope! hopefully the doc will be able to give you something!

well ladies i had my scan! but my biggest follie was only 10mm so im back in on monday for another scan,she said they grow around 2mm a day and it needs to get to 20mm before i ovulate so shouldnt take to long! fingers crossed!! x

that sounds positive g3mz, glad your follies are showing signs of playing ball for you, hopefully you can relax and have a nice weekend before you kick back in again x

hope im with you feeling ill, i felt so rough the last few days, although i think its just a bad cold magnified by pregnancy, i keep saying iv got man flu as im moaning about nothing really lol
happy v day for yesterday hun, another milestone done ;) iv set my next one for 28 weeks, dont know why, i just like to focus on getting past another point.
yeah baby is due on the 10th, sounds like july is a good month then, how expensive is it going to be for you? x

gmz3- your follies are coming along nicely- fingers crossed for you hun. xxx
bumski- Oh I have quite a few expensive months ahead of me. It's my daughters 18th tomorrow- I am paying for driving lessons and to get her through her test, plus few other presents. Then there's my youngests prom- had phone call from shop so have to go pay for that. then there's all the baby stuff to buy before I even get to July!!!
So far I have bought some baby clothes (next sale 2wks ago) some small essentials- bottles etc but he does not have a pram, car seat, cot/crib, steriliser etc only thing I have bought like that is a bouncer as it was in the sale and I loved it. You bought much yet bumski?
Well things are not great with me and Oh he is playing games and I'm sick of it it has me down :(
Still saying he does not want baby and kicks off when I mention buying anything. He keeps saying I need to stop pushing the baby on him, that he's not here yet and I need to let him come round to the idea in his own time (i'm 6mths pregnant for gods sake!!!) He has not ONCE said he wants him and not ONCE made me feel secure :( Infact the opposite keeps telling me he never wanted the baby, not what he had planned and I have ruined his life :(
To make things worse he was meant to have his daughter tues-wed night and he still has her now. So instead of being at his mothers 1night it has already been 3. His ex has told his daughter she does not want her to come back home at ALL- honestly she is a drunk and needs to get her act together!!! She is nearly 48yrs and she only has one child!!!
My life is such a mess :(

hope - am really sorry your having problems with OH what a tool why the hell is he being like that if it was my hubby i think i would of tied him up and left him in the celler!!

but am really sorry you dont feel secure :( bleess you xxx

Bumski- sorry your not feeling too cracky either your right when your pregnant everything feels worse :(

:hugs: Awwwww hope big hugs :hugs: you really don't need the stress from oh! But Hun your life is not a mess, you have a home, beautiful daughters and baby on the way!! And oh is very lucky to have you especially with his daughter that acts the way she does (i really feel your pain there!) but if he can't realise it he's a fool! I really hope things change when baby's here, I know to some men it doesn't become real until then! No wonder your feeling run down bless you!! Hope your ok!

Bumski hope your feeling better too!

Betty how did your appointment go yesterday?

How is everyone else??

I'm just keeping myself busy with my nail course waiting for my scan Monday :coffee: x

Good luck for your scan Monday chick!!

My app was great got all my drugs there sitting on my kitchen Worktops now :D

Am gonna be on gonal-f 150mlu cetriode & progestrone supp 400mg :D!!!!

Can't wait too get stated now hurry up AF!!! Woop woop !!!

The docter said if my ovaries look like their over stimming he will start me on celxane

Has anyone else had gonal f 150mlu it's seems a really low dose !!! Scared I won't et enough follies :( x

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been on much hope I are all doing ok :hugs:
Betty I was on 175iu of gonal f and was enough plus if ur on other stuff to I was I only gonal f

What what your antral follie count pcct ?

The cetriode is only too stop ovulation happening early you probs didn't have it coz you ha your nasal spray thing lol

I hope it is enough lol !!! Don't wanna over stim but dot wanna not get many eggs either suppose they will put it up if nessary was very over wlemed by all the drugs tho !! Wish I starting already haha!!! Am on a 2 week Holliday from UNi & work an all so it makes this wait longer bleeughh !! Why why an I do impatient !! Haha

How you feeling pcct ?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"