Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hi ladies!

Pcct did you get your swabs done? Hope all is well x

Bumski has baby made an appearence yet?? How you feeling? x

Hope everyone else is well its gone very quiet on here! x

Hey g3 still no word on my swab results :/ I have doctors tonight so guna ask about it then - not been on much due to moving am so stressed with it all :dohh:

I know how you feel I never want to move again! But its good we will be settled before our baby's arrive :)

Iv been having horrendous migraines! Iv had 2 this week and both have lasted around 15 hours! Yesterday's probably wasn't helped by the weather! It was so hot! And we had been out on the car shopping, we went to mothercare to start a baby plan iv gone for the silver cross 3d was a great deal on 275 with free car seat so couldn't resist! And ordering our cotbed after our gender scan next week! I searched for ages but totally fell in love with the tiny tatty teddy cotbed from woolworths online! Looks so cute! And looks really nice when its converted to a bed too! Getting exciting now! x

Oh wow g3mz your gender scan is next week, do you have any ideas what you think you might be having. I knew I was having a girl, my biggest give away was by counting bpm on the Doppler, it always stayed high.
I love the silver cross 3D pram, good choice ;)

Pcct hope you get some answers back by your drs, I don't envy you moving but like g3 says, at least all will be ready in time for baby x

Afm I'm STILL pregnant lol, and boy do I know it in this weather, iv give up on all that inducing labour naturally stuff, decided its all bollocks as its not worked ha ha.
I have to ring the Hosp at 9am on wed to see what time I go in for induction, I'm actually starting to s**t myself a bit now, as in REALLY s**t myself.
Omg can I do this? I'm so scared of something not going right but trying not to dwell on that, it doesn't help as I now know the exact day and would prefer to just go into labour by myself.
I had my show on fri and sat and still nothing came of it so it looks like I have approx 48 hours left now :0
Going to miss being pregnant but can't believe I will be meeting this little person that's been kicking me so soon x

G3 / can't wait for ur gender scan :) I have all so said I Neva Eva want to move again haha!! But guna be amazing to be settled before baby is here ., I honestly couldn't imagine doing all of this if baby was already here :shock: my headaches where so bad but ease off half way I to 2nd tri will e so horrible will this weather too :hugs:
We went for the silver cross freeway I love silver cross range :)

Eeek bumski it sure wont e long till u have ur baby girl in ur arms :hugs: so happy and excited for u!!!

AFM- had my 22 week dr appt baby is grown nice and everything is fab :happydance: and my swab came back all clear too :) so I guess my green discharge is just ur normal discharge , so glad I go it checked out :)

I can't wait to be settled before baby comes everything just feels so strange at the min with being in a hugeeee house compared to my old flat I truly am so happy to finally have the house and family I have always wished and dreamt off having!

I can't wait to hear from hope too :D

I think it's extra special for us all as we have had to work so hard for our pregnancys I still can't believe it sometimes I don't think I ever really thought I would get to where I am now! Even when I'm suffering with headaches or hayfever I'm so greatful to get this chance!
Glad your swabs came back clear and all is well :flower:

Bumski I'm so excited for you! :happydance: can't believe you are so close to meeting your little girl! :cloud9:
Everyone thinks I'm having a girl, bpm are around 170 and I'm craving same kinds of things I did with dd but we will see trying not to set my mind to either sex until we know! Only 9 more sleeps! Il then be hitting the shops! Been trying to look only at unisex things up until now but I haven't found that much about
Will be thinking of you 2moro! Wishing you all the luck in the world for a quick and easy labour!! :hugs: x

A quick Update........
I now am the proud mummy to my stunning little girl!
I had reduced movements on mon and didn't notice any on tues, I mentioned this to the mw and she said to go and get monitored, baby hardly moved on the ctg scan and there was something 'suspicious' so they decided to induce on the tues night.
I went in and had my waters broken followed by pitocin they had to stop this due to more 'suspicious' ctg. babies hb really dropped each time I had a contraction!
I was told I was 5cm and needed an emcs! As I was being wheeled to theatre I couldn't stop pushing, they kept telling me to stop as body wasn't ready but I houldnt help it. They put in a spinal and my contractions were so strong they were shouting at me to keep still whilst I was shouting the baby is coming!
As soon as I was numb they checked me and there was baby's head so the only option was forceps. After 4-5 god pushes my baby girl was born, she was not crying and was blue, she had the cord around her neck twice, around her body and around her feet!
After what felt like an eternity she gave out a scream which was the most amazing sound.
She is 6lb10 with a full head of black hair! She has taken to bf already and has done nothing but sleep all day lol.
I'm so absolutely in love it's unreal! Look forward to reading the next birth stories :) x

Omg Hun congratulation :cry: am soooo happy for u and it family :) lovely weight of her to :cloud9: well done mummy :) can't wait to see pics :dance: xxxxx

Thanks pcct it's so strange to have her here, I couldn't quite believe they pulled a real baby out tbh and was gobsmacked when I seen her! (Lol don't know what I was expecting to come out)
She is a madam already, hates being puts down and thinks I'm her dummy lol. Gotta love it though :) x

Aww man so so cute!!! She sounds perfect :) I still can't believe am pregnant :0 I just can't believe that in a few months it will be me and I actually get to keep it haha! Hope u r keeping well

I don't think that feeling ever goes away, just keep staring at her. Would do it all again in a heartbeat! Poor dh he doesn't know what he's let himself in for now.
Dd1 is besotted too and she doesn't like to share her lol x
Won't be long until your lo arrives, so looking forward to us all having our special babies x

Wow what a lovely surprise to see your update bumski! CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:
Sounds like you had a rough time bless you :hugs: but she's here safe and well that's the main thing :flower: how are you feeling? x

How you doing pcct? x

Still nothing from hope?

I'm so impatient now to have ours want to go to sleep and wake up Xmas time :haha: I'm hoping to know the date for my csection when I see the consultant at the start of September all iv been told so far is sometime between the 20th and 28th its ds bday the 28th so hoping they will get me in before Xmas as I don't want to miss his bday or cause any jealousy between him nd baby because of it and it would be the best Xmas present ever!! :)

Thanks g3mz, it will be strange to find out your Los bd already, really nice for you to know though, wow what a busy time Xmas will be for you ;)
What day is your scan? X

Well we are still in Hosp, baby has had all checks done and it turns out she only had 2 vessels in her cord and 2 skin tags next to her ear (after having two scans specifically to check her cord!!) this could be linked to a kidney problem so we will be referred, not overly worried as she is weeing and pooing which is a great sign.
They have xrayed her spine as they intended and what they thought was an extra vertebrae turns out to look like a broken one that has dislodged, this is causing two more to 'kink' so we are staying in to speak to more drs tomorrow about what this means.
Poor thing has had tubes down her nose into her stomach, prodded poked and forced down while being xrayed, I could have cried!
She is now fast asleep next to me with a content little grin on her face though.
X

Awe bless her so young and been through so much already hope all goes well with the doctor! :hugs: x

I keep checking in for updates from bumski and hope, hope mummy's and babies are doing well :)

Pcct how are you settling in your new home? x

Hey all! G3mz I'm looking forward to your gender scan, how long is it now? X

Pcct going to have to pop in and have a look at your newest bump pic, bet its really coming along now x

I'm just blissfully happy with our new addition, she's still on the same body clock as when I was pregnant, up all night, and although I'm tired its not wearing thin :)
Can't wait to show you some pics, I just never get on the laptop and don't know how to upload from my phone :/
I still can't believe how lucky we are to have her, when you think back to those tiny embryos and then look at this perfect baby it's just amazing!!!
Hope everyone is well, look forward to some updates xx

I haven't been on much Hun get a real bad signal at home but our net goes in tomorrow so can up date woo hoo!

Things r going bad to worse at work I just can't cope any more :( I have an appt Tomoz and been told am not getting it off because its not in the morning :0 and its just not good enough!! Seriously muddlin my hormones all over

Glad your enjoying every minute bumski! :cloud9: how did it go with doc about baby's spine? My gender scan is on Thursday at 2.30 I can't wait :happydance:

Pcct doesn't sound like your work is being very fair! Sorry to hear its stressing you out! :hugs:

Well on Saturday I seen my step daughter for the first time in over a year! dh made her apologise and all I can say is her drama lessons are paying off as we had only been in the car 2mins before she said my dd sounded like an evil witch when she laughs the tone of voice and face was enough but I let it go just this once! Iv said she's not to come to the house until after the baby's born at least! As I need to see that she can handle seeing her dad with the baby before I trust her in my home around my children! But only time will tell, I talked with mil about the baby and she just jumped in and changed the subject so I don't think she's as comfortable with it all as dh thinks! I was hoping she had changed like dh was telling me but mil was right the only thing that's changed is her height!
On a brighter note my cot was delivered today! Mixed feelings about it as I didn't want it yet but I had been looking at it online quite often then I went on the weekend they no longer sold it :cry: dh had a look on eBay and found one very similar but only 3 were in stock so he got it while it was there! x

Hi ladies!
Just thought id let you know my gender scan was amazing!! And I'm having a little BOY!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Ohhhh congrats Hun!!! On team :blue: ur pic is amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->