Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Oh I so hope so, can't believe she will actually be here in 2 weeks max! Still look at my belly and think 'wow is there really a baby in there' lol
How you feeling hitting the half way mark? X

I know as much as am loving being pregannt I can't wait to reach the end must be so exciting!!

Yeah am feeling great cant believe I have done 20 weeks already :shock:

Been trying to get a bloody doctors appt as I have had some green mucus discharge , people say it may be the start of an infection so would really like it seem it before it gets worse ( if that's what it is )

Yeah I agree worth getting checked out, hope its nothing.
I'm sure you will be at the end before we know it the speed your pregnancy is going lol.
All gone quiet my end, looks like nothing will be happening tonight x

Are u trying any other inducing on labour technics ?

Well yeah lol but just the recommended ones, taking raspberry leaf tea but that's to shorten labour, clary sage oil to dilate and actually managed to Dtd twice lol, not sure ill try that again though as I'm so breathless at night it really isn't comfortable lol. Had two hot baths today in the hope it will help bring something on. And lots of walking on top, my dogs are in their element lol. Any other ideas? X

:haha: go you!! erm I only know of the recommended ones to , I wouldnt try any other hear say ones.. Do u have a gym ball? Could maybe try that?

Would you believe I got rid of the bloody thing when I did the nursery lol. It had sat in there gathering dust for so long. If nothing happens tomorrow I might get one to try for next week, I'm determined to beat the induction ;)

Hope you managed to get a doctors appointment pcct!

Bumski and signs today??

Sorry for the late update!
Scan was amazing!! He/she didn't stop moving was so cute! But only got to see for what felt like a minute, she spent a few mins checking the head and brain coz of dd but she said all seems ok so far! And she dated my 13 weeks yesterday! so babys growing well :) I was annoyed with her as we told her at the start we wanted a pic and she didn't do it when she had good view she waited until the last second and baby had started to turn away :growlmad: and it all felt so rushed I didn't feel I had time to take it all in!
Anyway I then went to midwife to collect my notes and book in for my Down syndrome screening and she said consultant had agreed that if all was well with scan he will wait to see me after my 20week scan so I'm happy with that!
Booked my gender scan its in 3 weeks!:happydance: really can't wait! We get pics, a heartbeat bear and 5minute DVD they told me to drink a fizzy drink and eat a chocolate bar 20mins before so baby's active so they can get a good look! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
Yay g3mz I'm glad all went well, I'm sure they only employ arrogant people as sonographers! Iv had a few I tell ya. Bet it was lovely to see lo moving around and I'm glad everything looks well too :)
Wow 3 weeks until your gender scan, that's just such a magical moment! You must be so excited!
Nothing happening on my end :( trying not to sit around waiting for a sign but its just not happening lol

Loveeeeee your scan pic g3 :) nice and clear love it!!!

Spoke to hope and she has had an eventful few days to say the least, she has no Internet as is in Hosp but I'm sure she will update ASAP.
She gave birth to her amazing little boy this afternoon and all is well :)
I don't know any details, she said she will update us all when she can.
Absolutely thrilled to bits for her, looking forward to your update hope and hopefully a pic :)
Congratulations Hun!!! Xx

Omg really!!! Eeeee congrats hope mummy and baby are doing well!! has she had him early?

Ahh just went back and saw her ticket 36 weeks :0 can't wait to hear her up date and a little pic :cloud9:

Massive CONGRATULATIONS to hope!! :happydance: :happydance:
Can't wait for her update!!
Hope they are both doing well! :flower:
Thanks for letting us know Bumski I thought she had been quiet! x

Yeah she is early bless her but said he's just perfect! A good healthy 6lb something :)
Can't wait for her update too to find out all about him. X

Me too :) can't wait to hear it all and see some gawjus pics

Not too good here boo hoo.... Just not feeling my self... And had green mucus discharge ring up last week and was told was normal, just got off phone again today and was told I should have got swabs there and then.. But then told to make an appt with my dr tomorrow! My head is killing me too :dohh: part from that baby is doing well kicking and rolling all over :) how's r u keeping?

Sorry to hear your having a rough time pcct! Hope you get things sorted with dr 2moro!!

I'm ok getting used to having headaches nearly every day now! I know it will all be worth it!
Had horrible pains last night tho like someone stabbing me up my girly bits! I've had a few short stabs of the pain a few times but this time it lasted a little longer and I screamed! Was not nice! Thank god for the Doppler for reassurance!
Hasn't stopped me today tho I've been busy making a chicken dinner for us and my parents! Everything from scratch including stuffing, was lovely but I'm now so tired :sleep:

Mmm think I will come round yours for tea tonight g3mz :)
I get those pains too! They literally stop you in your tracks, quite embarrassing too as people always ask what's up lol.
Sorry your not feeling too good pcct, I agree you should be looked at incase of infection, hope they get it sorted for you

I'm having a peed off day, went for my second sweep and baby's head was way up high out of my pelvis so she couldn't do it, too risky if waters break. Don't want to risk baby at all I'm just so fed up now and keep wondering at every ache and pain if this is it.
Plus the weather is crap so we are all stuck in feeling sorry for ourselves lol. Not long now though, I just wish I could make the most of life before baby comes but I'm dying to meet her and everything else is just plain boring lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->