Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hey ladies sorry havnt posted in a while :0 I have been reading just not posted :blush: glad u r all doing so well... G3 look at u ur preg is going in quick :) not long till ur scan eeeek

How is everyone else doing?

I have my 20 week scan on tue :)
And we got offered a new house on wed I love it!!! And we're in the middle of packing ( have been since we got the offer) as we knew we would be taken it, great area and fantastic house , at the min we r in a very small 1 bedroo. And now moving to a 2 bedroom house front and back door eeeek so can't wait to finally have a little room for our baby before he/she is even born :dance:

Yay g3mz I can't believe your almost 12 weeks!! What a lovely stage to be at! Hopefully unpacking will be stress free for you, just think, not long and you can just relax in your new home and enjoy that growing bump :) any signs of it yet? X

Thanks hope, yeah it was a really sad day but just glad my mum is coping ok, she's all excited for baby's arrival now and with me being on mat leave I can keep her occupied. How's little man treating you? Do you have any signs yet? Your getting sooooo close :) x

Hey pcct, I get like that sometimes, guilty of reading posts and not getting round to writing lol. Wow your 20 week scan! It absolutely flies by from that, only seems like last week since I had mine. Baby will look so big now :)
That's great news you have a new house, when will you be moving? X

Iv now got my sweep on tues so only 3 more days!!! :0
If it works I will have baby by this time next week! I think if it doesn't though then she's just not quite ready yet so I'm happy to let her cook a little longer. Want to try and avoid induction though as it means being in Hosp ALL the way through labour, I'd rather be at home for as long as poss but I'm a bit worried that my waters will go at home as it can be quite dangerous of baby's heads not fully engaged. Getting a little nervous now but still majorly excited for it to start x

Yeah it's going I'm so fast... Am in love with our new home just finding it really hard packing :( then again for all the unpacking and I get so out of breath just doing the little things lol but will get there :)
We will be moving some point this week eeek

That's fab news on the new home pcct! Packing is such a pain isn't it! But it will all be worth it!!

Hope the sweep works for you bumski and it doesn't come to being induced! But either way you will soon meet your little girl so exciting!!

I can't believe I'm 12 weeks 2moro! It was dragging but now all of a sudden the last 2 weeks have flown by! Prob coz of all the packing and moving! Bought a baby grow earlier and a bib! I havnt bought anything up until now and it still felt really strange! That's all il be buying until my gender scan it was dh that wanted to buy it more than me! But its so nice to see him get excited! Every night he says get the Doppler out let's have a listen! As for my bump well I look more than 12 weeks lol I asked the midwife if she thought it was just bloating but she seemed to think it was a bump! I was huge on my last pregnancy and my muscles aren't what they used to be! Will post a pic when Internet is on in the new house for now I'm stuck with my phone or 3G on the ipad but its mega slow here! x

That's fab news on the new home pcct! Packing is such a pain isn't it! But it will all be worth it!!

Hope the sweep works for you bumski and it doesn't come to being induced! But either way you will soon meet your little girl so exciting!!

I can't believe I'm 12 weeks 2moro! It was dragging but now all of a sudden the last 2 weeks have flown by! Prob coz of all the packing and moving! Bought a baby grow earlier and a bib! I havnt bought anything up until now and it still felt really strange! That's all il be buying until my gender scan it was dh that wanted to buy it more than me! But its so nice to see him get excited! Every night he says get the Doppler out let's have a listen! As for my bump well I look more than 12 weeks lol I asked the midwife if she thought it was just bloating but she seemed to think it was a bump! I was huge on my last pregnancy and my muscles aren't what they used to be! Will post a pic when Internet is on in the new house for now I'm stuck with my phone or 3G on the ipad but its mega slow here! x

Thanks Hun yeah it's hard going isnt it :( am so excited to be moving tho eeeek am really big too Hun and have been early on to :0

How sweet g3mz that dh likes to listen to baby's hb :)
I got a bit obsessed with mine until I could feel movements x

Well I ended up at MA at 1am sun morn due to reduced movement, baby has got very quiet during the day the last couple of weeks but wakes up between 11-12pm like clockwork, I only felt a couple of little pokes so had to go be monitored. As soon as I got there and before they even strapped me up baby went mental lol!
Just like her daddy winding me up lol. As iv now been twice I had to have a scan this morn, just routine so got a last little peek at her, she has chubby cheeks :)

Countdown to my sweep now, trying not to pin too much on it but can't help thinking that this time tomorrow it could be the start!!! OMG!!! X

Eekk bumski I so can't believe how close u r!! glad baby picked up movement and all is ok :) will soon be seeing pics of ur baby :)

How is everyone?

Have you started moving yet pcct? x

Any signs of labour yet Bumski? x

Hey hun am doing ok had my 20 week scan yesterday all is great :)

Not moved yet as we r just waiting on the new kitchen going in shouldt b too long tho :) what about u?

We are all moved in now :) and nearly finished unpacking! Nice to relax a little!
Got mil coming over for food 2night glad to have something to keep my mind occupied iv got a scan 2moro nerves kicking in already! :wacko:

Glad u r all settled in and not much left to do :)

Woo hoo for scan tomoz!! It is so nerve wracking just before scans isnt it :hugs: am jn a bit of pain after that scan the wonan dug the thing in so hard at my right hip to get certain viewa of baby , i didnt say anything at the time coz she had to do what she had to do :/ but i feel really brused

yay for the scan tomorrow g3mz! you must be so excited, glad youre all moved now, time to enjoy x

pcct glad your scan went well. will have to pop over to your journal to have a look at pics!
i bet you just cant wait to get moving now x

dont think the sweep did anything, i was 1cm dilated but cervix still long she said so she did the sweep but couldnt do the stretch :(
in all honesty iv got it in my head that if it doesnt work its because babys just not ready so im going to enjoy these last two weeks of pregnancy, could be the last time ever. x

Have fun at your scan today g3 hope all goes well :)

Dang sweep - like u say tho if it doesn't work , she may not be ready to come. Why was it u we're getting the sweep?

My fluid levels have gone up from 24cm to 37cm so it's really high now. I struggle to breathe when lying down and a few other problems due to it so dr said as baby is a good size they don't mind her coming any time, but I suppose baby is comfy and is happy where she is.
Hope you have a great day g3mz! Look forward to your update :) x

Ahhh got ya :) well I really hope she doesn't have u all waiting too long :) can't believe I have just under 20 weeks to go now eeek so exciting :)

Omg 20 weeks already!!! Dh started counting down from 20 weeks, it really does fly doesn't it? Hope it goes as quickly for you :)
Can't believe we're all on our way to having our babies :) x

I know bumski today at work I was just think the exact same think eeeeek can't believe we are on on way to havin our little babies :cloud9:

Hope - how r u getting on hun? Xx

Well I lost my plug this afternoon, read in my notes mw has said I was 1-2cm dilated! So hoping this means I'm even further on now :)
Getting mild lower back pain and lots of bh, praying it turns into something but more than likely not lol x

Eeeek omg Hun!!! Ur so guna met ur little one very soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->