Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Well my cycles are only 25days and af is due this Thursday so around 18th of feb but I'd be surprised if we had even gotten our first appointment throughby then I'm posting the forms back tonight as long as oh got his passport pic done like he promised lol
Thank you so much for your help I'm sure I will be bugging you a lot :haha::haha:

Hi Ladies!!

Back from appointment (and lunch and shopping :haha:)

We have now gone from 13 follies to 10.

Right Follie
Today Last Friday
19 ------------- 17
13 ------------- 9
11 ------------- 6
8 ------------- 5
0 ------------ 5
0 ------------- 4

Left Follie
Today Last Friday
17 ---------- 14
16 ---------- 12
14 ---------- 11
9 ---------- 8
7 ----------- 6
7 ------------ 6
0 ------------ 5

So I am having Egg collection on Friday at 8.30am. Last Menopur Tuesday night at 7.30pm, last sniff wednesday at 6pm and Ovitrelle at 9.30pm Wednesday. Thursday DRUG FREE!!! :yipee: Then nothing to eat after midnight Thursday.... lovely Voltarol (painkiller) suppository just before we leave on friday.

Feeling rather sick now with nerves and excitement... I cant believe how close we are getting now!!!

Wanna - Got my fingers crossed for you :dust: Hope all goes well on Friday xxx

Donna - Hope all was OK with the Ovitrelle in the end :hugs: What time is your collection?

Hippie - I understand what you mean about people saying your young. I am 30 and we waited 1 year for our NHS funded cycle. I honestly think that they should lower the youngest age. Sorry youre feeling so hormonal it does get better when stimming :hugs:

PG - Weekend away during the dreaded 2ww sounds like a plan to me :thumbup: I am busy trying to book myself up to keep myself busy xxx

Wallie - Part of me wants to just take our embies to blasto.... I'd rather not suffer the 2ww iygwim. But a big part of me wants them back were they belong :shrug: its a real toughie!! Fingers crossed you get a amount to take them to blasto :dust:

Sophie - Hope youre well hun xxx

Trask - I'll wait to you update before I say anything xxxx

Hope I havent missed anyone xxx

Wow, it's been busy in here!

I will be collecting on Thursday at 11:30. Last Menopur tonight, last sniffs tomorrow and ovitrelle at 00:30 Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Drug free day Wednesday :dance:

They measured 14 follies for me today (4 have disappeared :shrug:)

8,9,12,14,14,15,16,17,17,18,18,19,23mm each.

I'm hoping to get to blasto like last time but will just have to wait and see.

Samba, :wohoo: for egg collection Friday. They've come on nicely and still growing time left :D

Donna, welcome, hope you got some answers to the ovitrelle.

Wanna, hope you get to start soon.

PG, hope the spotting goes soon!

Hippie, weekend away sounds lush :)

Wallie, fingers crossed for blasties this time.

^^^ YAYYYY ^^^^^ Cant wait to hear how many you got... so exciting :yipee:

You too Sambarooney :thumbup: We'll be PUPO some time next week :wohoo:

You two will be fine, it's the exciting time, enjoy it!!!

Wahay, good news Samba and Traskey, what an exciting week!

In other news, the button came off my trousers at work today. Can't blame the hormones yet so it must be the cake!

:hugs: everyone xx

PG Lady - OOoops on the button popping... honestly dresses are the way forward now :winkwink: I bought some tents... ahemm I mean dresses for work today as there is NO way I am getting my work trousers on now :haha:

Samba and Traskey :yipee: that's amazing news! PUPO next week! Yay! I was saying to my DH that this time next week I will probably have my ET date, I'm about a week behind you guys! Exciting stuff.
PG I too was feeling dead uncomfortable in my work trousers today, I think it will be dresses for me too, though I too suspect it's the cake. Tried eating a dead healthy dinner today hope it deflates me a bit.
Wallie, Sophie, Donna and Wanabeamama :wave:xx

I've found it a little easier over the last couple of days to eat healthier whilst stimming... and I also think Ive been more determined to give my body healthier things ready for my embie/s xxx

PG Lady - OOoops on the button popping... honestly dresses are the way forward now :winkwink: I bought some tents... ahemm I mean dresses for work today as there is NO way I am getting my work trousers on now :haha:

Hi sambatiki i see you are from oxfordshire so im assuming you are having treatment at oxford ? thats where im having treatment !! am up and getting ready for egg collection this morning!! having a breakdown as i injected suprefact same night as trigger and allthough im sure lauren the nurse told me to do this i think i may have got it wrong? im panicking now as to early to call them arghhhhhhh !! third cycle you,d think id bloody no the drill by now !! anyway just wanted to say hi and wish u luck with your cycle

hi everyone else i will post later and let u no how many eggies i have

hi again just to say i didnt bother ringing clinic about ovitrelle as i think its just me over reacting lol !! it was not alot just a bit at end of plunger i will mention to them this morning tho my ec is at 9.30 preying i get a good number of eggs and a good fert report tomorrow hate the next 24 hours waiting for that 9 am call from the embryologist !! anyway off to insert my voltarol suppositry nice !! :blush: lol

Good luck Donna! Keeping everything crossed for you, I really hope you get plenty of eggies and a fab report xx :hugs:

hi ladies, just checking in to let u no i got 11 eggs same as last cycle so im happy but cautiously with only 2 fertilising last time, so now its the waiting game untill tomorrow when they call with my fert report fingers x,d also db,s sperm count wasnt great at 5 million with 25% motility or morphology ? cant remember as was dazed when they told me lol but he said thats absolutely fine as were doing icsi again and we only need 11 good sperm. now im really bloated and resting up drinking lots of water im not in any pain just uncomfatable they also said my lining looked lovely and thick and they will measure when we do transfer hoping i get 2 blasts but thats out of my hands going for a sleep now i will update tomorrow and let u all no :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi everyone :hi:

Donna - CONGRATS on 11 eggies!!! Cant believe youre also at the OFU... so is trask!!! :haha: Sending lots of luck for a good fertilization and blastos!!! xxx

AFM - Last Menopur for me tonight!!!! :shock:

Hope everyone is ok xxxx

That's a really good number Donna. I hope the fertilization report is better than last time. Good luck.

Samba, enjoy your last Menopur injection. You'll miss them in the 2ww!

I had a nightmare of a sore head last night, it was so sore I even started to feel sick. Took some paracetamol and must have soon dozed off.

I had a dream where I couldn't remember if I got my bfp or not, so had to go looking for my hpt! I had also forgotten to tell you all on here that it worked. Weird dream...

Wallie - Actually I think I will because whilst jabbing you feel very proactive iygwim. I truely hope that the :bfp: part of the dream comes true!!! :dust:

I know, you will miss the jabbing, I wasn't joking. After ET there's nothing to do but wait!

I hope the bfp part comes true too! I'll tell you all though :haha:

hya all i am a first timer to ivf i am currently taking suprecur 150mg nasil spray i take it 4 times a day and have been taking it for 2 weeks i went for scan on friday and they found 1 polyp which i had removed on monday im still taking nasal spray and going back to hospital tomorrow for scan.I will let u all no how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->